Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
goodbye Caislin Hallows I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

goodbye Caislin Hallows

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1goodbye Caislin Hallows Empty goodbye Caislin Hallows Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 am

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

I can't say much, just that I'll only miss one person, the person that I was roleplaying with. I'm sorry that apparently I'm so much of a disappointment that you feel the need to give your supposed friend shit for the way that I post.

honestly...I'm rather disappointed with this "community" if that's the best you can do. if you had a problem with the way that I post, tell me, don't bitch and complain to someone else and expect me to fix what isn't broken.

I wish I could have seen the roleplay with Katie end well, however now I won't know. Honestly, though...I was here because Ang told me that the community was dying and could use more people. I came to try to help and instead got messages from her about how disappointing I was. yeah well, I'm glad I seem to be able to do one thing right, then.

My overall impression of the forum, not bad. my overall impression of the community....no wonder it's dying.

Goodbye, and enjoy the rest of your roleplay.

2goodbye Caislin Hallows Empty Re: goodbye Caislin Hallows Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Katie Jumper

Katie Jumper
No Rank
No Rank

Just figured I would say bye too since apparently I'm a copy of someone. Thanks ornell for the fun I was enjoying it, love you Mikel. Nice meeting you aAngelica

3goodbye Caislin Hallows Empty Re: goodbye Caislin Hallows Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

We'll miss you Katie.

4goodbye Caislin Hallows Empty Re: goodbye Caislin Hallows Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:47 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

Now listen here, this nonsense is unacceptable.

I am not sure just what is going on, so why don't we get everything out into the open instead of having all this bickering behind closed doors.

I do not know who has said what to you Ornell and, generally, disputes between players should be dealt with off forum.

As for Katie, I know the situation with you and given that you are the same player as Mary-lynn (or are at least suspected to be the same player for multiple reasons), you are facing potential banning if that issue is not resolved.

That is all I know.

Please feel free to register any complaints with me.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

5goodbye Caislin Hallows Empty Re: goodbye Caislin Hallows Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Wow you guys. I may not be posting as of right now. I am trying to get adjusted to things. But I do check this every day as well as I look through the threads.

I am not sure what all is going on here, and what the bickering started. Seems like people have some explaining to do.

We are one of few people here for a reason we are trying to rebuild. Once I get in the swing of things which hopefully will be soon. I will be back to posting.

Treat others how you want to be treated...There is a standing rule currently one character for person because we have come to realize if someone plays more than one character and needs to stop role playing. It really skews the role play on the waiting period.

I only mention this because I saw what Katie has said, and I also have been aware.

I hope if you feel the need to speak with me, as I am owner of the forum please feel free to shoot me a message on here. I am not currently on yahoo these days.

Thanks guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum