Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
////Closed Thread//// A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

////Closed Thread//// A Night Out

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty A Night Out. Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The Moon Light was bright as the quarter moon hung above over head, shaded by a few clouds that hung in it's dark mist. A soft melting blanket of snow covered the area, save for a shoveled grassy part where a soft light emited. Tree's stretched their arms out over the lake, trying to reach each other over the distance. Clouds moved over the sky, quickly in the high altitude winds that pressed them over the moon, darkening then lightning fairly quickly. In a spot off to the side of the lake, where the trees parted in a large opening where normally it was bare. This is where tables and chairs were laid out with fancy cloths of red and blue laid out on the table tops.

Fancy silver cups and plates were set out in fashion with the chairs, with bottles of various wines and alcohol set in the middle of the four tables, wine glasses and tumblers set beside each set of bottles. The soft warmth of candle light blurred from the tables, as well as Tiki sticks set up in a circular fashion around the open grassy space giving the darkness a soft pale light. There was snow on the ground, except for where this all stood it was shovelled and covered in a soft fabric that even went under the tables covering the grass area completely.

A long white table was off to the side of the four grouped tables, with plates and fancy dinner ware filled with food from all sorts of taste of Italian, to Suishi. Bottles of water were offered on the end of the table in a small containter of ice to keep them chilled. The area and setting was almost perfect, except for the fact there wasn't anyone here.

Save for one...

Merisa-Anne stood off, just to the side by the lake listening to the soft crashes of wind born waves against the rocks and sand. Bare foot, of course her toes curled into the cool sand the cold touch sending shivers through her entire body causing the hem of her skirt to shake. A gloriously made silken dark blue dress hung loosely over her hips and around her shins, spots of red on the dress that made into little roses. Soft colors of paling white covered her already pale hands and forearms in a fitted glove that reached to her elbows. The long brown and blonde curls hung loosely over the bared pale shoulders, revealing those darkened entrancing circles that made her tattoo. One curl hung infront of her face, delicately bouncing against the frame of her nose.

In a flash it was like lightning struck the girl, lids opened in an instant and the white and blue mismatched hues locked onto the moonlight that hung like a fog. ''I do hope this wasn't all a waste...Such a lovely spread it is...'' With a deep sigh through lightly painted red lips, she turned in spot sand twisting with her movements. Leaving behind nothing but footprints Merisa made her way to egde of the lit area, standing with her hands clasped in front of her. The red petals quirked in a very slight way as she looked at what she had accomplished. The beautiful area she was inspired to make by the new people she had met in the school, and the ones she hasn't. How exciting the night could entail to be, what mysteries could have their surfaces dusted off. Taking a deep breath she nodded to no one as she confirmed it with her thoughts.

Fingers curled, then the hand lifted as her eyes stared down at the ends of her fingers, out stretching them as her eyes moved to the woods beyond the soft pale candle light. Where it was seductively touched by the paling wane of the moon. Her head would lift, and stare up at the night sky above the dark night touched by the bright small lights of stars. With a gentle whisper she spoke to the night, ''Come To The Night, Where Darkness Is Thin...'' Her hands outstretched to the darkness, a frown appeared on those red petals as the past came in full force. She had reached to the shadows before, and once she had taken in the darkness as a friend. Now she reached out to greet it with her arms wide open.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

2////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

''Come to the Night, where Darkness is thin."

Shadows played in the soft candle light, turning and twisting forcing the darkness to cloud the light. Like prey, the candle light popped and diminished into nothing leaving the wisp of smoke behind as a gentle reminder. Even the moon light seemed to shy away as clouds came barreling across the open expanse. Part of the darkness would dread across the forest, changing through the limbs and grasp of the trees. Like storm lights in the blizzard, bright grey hues flashed within that darkness. A form would take shape around the orbs as it moved closer into the circle, candles popping and dying out as he moved into the area.

"Beautiful...Outstanding every time...Merisa..You have out done yourself once again, and nobody cares...How sad.." His echo touched the trees, falling through the open space between him and the girl.

The only candles left, would be those on the tables. Enjoyable the night was, easiest on the eyes as he moved before the great standing. The lay-out was beautiful, on a fine platter, dressed in the most beautiful garments one could purchase in these parts. Like a whisper in the dark night, his voice was a slumbering tune falling on Merisa’s gentle ears. ’’Evening doll, darkness has come to take you…’’ Like a spell his hands moved forward, white gloved hands moved out to take Merisa’s hand if she would fall into his world.

If she took his hand, he would pull on it and force her body close into his own. The free hand still, moved and gently laid on her waist, their hands together he’d shift so her hand was resting on top of his own. With his hands on her body, he’d pull her in a gentle tug then together he spun with her in a gentle ballroom dance. Like a babe he held her tight and closely as he spun her around and around. Together they moved like they weren’t touching the ground, ”Merisa…Merisa-Anne…Come back to the darkness, join us in our teramonsue.” His whispers touched her ear, only to sound like a gentle lullaby to put his babe to sleep.

3////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The sound of a voice, the echo of something dark ruffled her feathers. Causing Merisa to force her eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness that filled her happy little engagement, taking a deep breath her eyes finally adjusted as the dark form came through the trees. Michael. Her breath was stolen away from this moment, her hands reached up and covered her lips as those mismatched hues locked onto his face. How familiar and yet how strange it was. ’’M-M-Michael…Good evening…’’ Her eyes lit up with a deep flame that couldn’t be described as any emotion, only the lighting of the soul as he came closer.

His hand outstretched towards her, she could do nothing but take his hand. What a complete arrogant fool to use his demon gifted powers against her. This did make her quite upset as the pull on her body forced her towards him. With a gentle growl she stared up at him, her hand falling to his shoulder as they spun in an all too familiar dance. Something had woken up inside of Merisa, something deep that she had to let go. Her hand on his shoulder curled tightly, her fingernails digging into his fancy suit jacket. He had always been a gentleman, this was a concern, it’s the quiet ones you had to worry about.

”As I told you…Years ago…I can not join you Michael. This can not happen.’’ And yet she was stuck in his embrace his cold touch so familiar, the scent of death something she was too suited for. Leaning towards him, she pressed her nose to his suit jacket, taking in a deep breath of the memories and life she had missed so much. As quickly as she had fallen for him, she had pulled away from his tight embrace, forcing her hands to his chest as she pushed him from her. ’’There is nothing you can do, or say that will change that. My heart lies in the realm of Mortals.’’ Her voice was deadly like knives that pierced the skin, but subtle and soft in the wind that blew.

4////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He danced with her, holding her so close as memories pulled from their deep dark gutters. It was like spinning a top, wondering which side it would land on this time. He could feel her pull close, hear her smell his coat. This put a smile on his face as he let his fingers dig gently into her lower back, like a lover that was gone too long he held her tight. Spinning her around like a little doll that he took from a glass case, he treated her like she would break at any moment.

"Merisa...Those days are gone forever...There is nothing here that you can save anymore..." His voice was soft, a lull at most. Even though his words were soft, she would know that his words were true. As she pulled away, his fingers would trace along her arms before folding over his chest. Fingers playing with the fool hardy cross that hung around his neck, a small piece in his disguise. He let her have her hissie fit. Knowing well that she would calm down as time moved on, he came closer to her once again.

Only this time he held out one single gloved hand, waiting for her to take the step he grew tired of her spitting words, her firey anger. " If you don't take a stand, and show them who you truly are. I will come back, time and time again until you realize where you belong. You know this isn't what he meant by moving on. You foolish child. Embrace the darkness or it shall consume you. Leaving behind nothing but an empty shell for your so called 'mortals' to find and grieve over like children lost in the night!"

It seemed like he didn't even move, but suddenly he was pressed against her, hands on her shoulder as he held her tightly in his grasp. Staring into her pale face, her different colored eyes always caught him off gaurd, making him step back slightly. But again he forced himself to act dominant over her as he pulled her wrist, dragging her to a table for four. As if she was under his spell, he'd pull the seat out and wait for her to sit. After she did he'd take his own spot across the table from her, pouring her a glass of the red wine she was so polite to set out for people that wouldn't show.

"Come now, no one even showed to your party, how could these mortals care about you?" His question was serious as he played with the empty glass that sat before him.

5////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was lost as always in the school. This time he was topless as he was feeling hot from Mordekaiser's powers. This time he was able to hide his demonic aura. Standing by the hallway looking outside the window. It was peaceful night. Everything was perfect, Looking down to see his beautiful Merisa is setting for a party. He smiled softly licking his lips seeing her wearing her dress. It was perfect. Seeing her always made him feel better "Guess I shall join her party too..Its nice night…" He looked again at the sky taking deep breath before moving away from the window trying to find his way outside hoping not to get lost again

Luckily he was able to find his way out.But as he was walking towards the party.He felt strange presence around him. He fought the argue of Mordekaiser to release his aura just to scare those who are around him. Taking deep breath and walking towards the presence to see Merisa dancing with a guy, He couldn’t see the face of the guy. But Mordekaiser took this as a chance and made Garen's appearance completely unnoticeable .Garen moved to stand by the tree still hiding well seeing whats happening. Who is this guy that Merisa was dancing with. It seems that he knew her very well. He was trying to convince her on something that Garen didn’t understand. He fisted his hand resting it on the tree still watching them carefully

It was a moment when things started to get forceful for her. That was the moment that Garen decided to move. Seeing Michael forcing her to sit down. Feeling the some kind of strange power he used to bound her to the chair. And talking such nuisance to her made Garen Release his demonic aura.But this time it was stronger than before. Garen is very protective when it comes to Merisa. Slowly he walked towards the table. Normal eyes can't see this but for the first time there was a shadow behind him. This shadow was strange , It was like of a demon. Garen took breath as he looked at Michael and moved to sit on a chair at the same table with them.

Garen crossed his arms and looked towards Michael with a devilishly smile on his face "Well..Its not a nice way to talk to a lady..And if that’s how you treat a woman…Then this woman shall not be Merisa…I don’t know who you are"He looked towards Merisa with angry eyes like blaming her "Or if know Merisa from before or not" He looked back at Michael as he continued talking still calm but the demonic aura was still strong "But what I know that I don’t like the look that Merisa have right now.May be are friend..A foe..It doesn’t matter" He looked back at Merisa before looking at Michael "Merisa got many friends…I amnot mortal myself..That what she made me know" He placed his hands on the table licking his lips while smiling widely as the shadow appeared again "Release her from the power you are using…And lets see who you are"

6////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

His sputter of nonsense only made her eyes roll, before she knew it he was too close for her own comfort and in that moment she knew it was too late. Taking a deep breath as he forced her into his grasp, pushing her around as only the silliest of things rambled in her mind. Listening to his explaination of mortals and the like, how they could never care about someone different from themselves. Giving a shrug of her shoulders, captivated in his charm she’d follow him. Even though she hated him through and through, there was only so much one could do against a vampire. With a gentle grin on her face, she watched Michael pour her a glass of wine.

Like instinct she moved forwards, grasping the glass and bringing it to her lips. Sipping from it’s extreme taste her eyes fluttered open just in time to see Garen spilling across the grass, this made her heart jump. As close as her and Michael were, he could be able to hear her heart beat quickly in her chest. With a smile on her face she waited until he gained on the distance and took a seat with them at the table. Her hand removed from her lap, as she stood slightly to scoot her chair closer to him. With a devilish grin, she sat back and sipped her wine as he spoke strongly towards Michael.

Quickly she stood, her hands laid flat on the table as she moved to lean between Michael and Garen, staring at them both for a moment. The shadow that lurched around Garen made her senses burn, causing her body to over whelm with heat and fiery anger. She could feel but a small pin prick of what Garen felt all the time with Mordekaiser. Taking a deep breath she raised her voice for the first time in front of both these men. ’’EXCUSE ME! Do not speak about me like I’m not even here! He’s a cruel bastard, a lying perverted dangerous man that has dwelled in the darkness for too many long years in the caverns of his own grave. Trying to pull the heart out of a young girl for the amusement of all of the elders!”

Her voice calmed, and once more she sat down beside Garen gathering her thoughts and forcing her body temperature to cool before she reached over and touched Garens hand that laid on the table. Her eyes locked with Michael’s as she took a deep breath, whispering a dark threat beneath her breath. Again she could feel her skin crawl, the two strong points in her life seemed to be collapsing into each other. To her this seemed like a memory, something she had done before, years ago. This gave her a cold chill up her entire body until she calmed and leaned gently against Garen. “Darling would you like a glass of wine or perhaps a beer?” She quickly tried to change the subject now that there was a third party involved.

7////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

From behind came another, he could sense it before he even showed his face. It was Garen, he had met this man once before in the forest. But now he comes in the night, on his terms, with his Princess. Growling for a moment before he turned to greet the man with a delicate smile, yet he came on so strong. Raising his voice towards him, with a smile Michael folded his arms over his chest letting him spill out. ” My dear boy, relax. I come meaning no harm to your dear flower. I only come with a offer to give her, which you have not allowed me to ask her yet.”

Then all of a sudden the quiet and calmed Merisa spoke up, screaming almost in the forest. This made his ears hurt, squinting his eyes as he turned his head to the side for a moment. With a smile back on his face he took a moment to raise his empty glass, to cheer Merisa and Garen. ”Congrats, to your …Whatever it is you two have..” He smiled, he was being honest at this point. ” I am a friend, of long ago. Perhaps your dear Merisa will tell you our twisted tale one day…How corrupt she really is..” He’d only laugh a bit before he leaned back into his seat, watching the actions between Merisa and Garen.

With a smile on his face, he could smell their blood. It was a close call coming here, but he had no choice, it was here or he fed on another poor lost soul from the valley. With a deep breath that he didn’t need, his eyes locked onto Merisa’s face. ” I come here for help Merisa, as you are the only one who can help me in this time of need. You are Imprinted. It is your responsibility to give me what I need. Or shall the death of another young girl from the village be on your shoulders?” He let out a soft sigh as he picked up a napkin that laid on the table, picking it up he tore at it in little shreds before looking over his shoulder at Garen and Merisa. ”I’ll leave you alone to discuss it Merisa. But I need an answer, quickly.” He gave them both a nod, as he wearily pulled up from his seat and started walking towards the lake.

8////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen looked at Merisa as she stood up and started talking with slight nervous tone. He didn’t like it. Shaking his head looking at Michael with a slight smile on his face then back at her. As she moved to sit back beside him and her hand on his. That made him feel comfortable as his anger started to calm down. 'Mordekaiser' Didn’t like that as his power increase as Garen's anger increase. Slowly Garen looked towards Merisa with a smile on his face nodding slightly "I guess I will have wine… If you need more bottles I got a lot in my room…Traded them for one of the diamonds I got"He was trying to make Merisa feel comfortable as he looked again towards Michael. He didn’t hate him, But Merisa was a red line that no one shall cross no matter what.

Listening to his words made Garen chuckle shaking his head before looking at him again "Yea…An offer to take her away from the mortal realm or something?" He sighed leaning on the table towards Michael "I know we fought before…And I already told you that I lose control over my powers from time to time…But trust me…I don’t want to lose it again..Cause that will happen if anything happened to her"He pointed at her still smiling looking at Michael. Garen looked away as he heard Michael talking to Merisa. He didn’t like that Merisa didn’t tell him about the relation between her and Michael.The same goes for Sarthas too. It seems that Merisa wasn’t trusting Garen enough to tell him her secrets. As he saw Michael moving away after making his offer.

When they were alone Garen crossed his arms looking at the glass as he started talking calmly without looking at Merisa "Another thing that I don’t know…Merisa…How many secrets are you planning to hide?" He looked at her with sad and angry eyes as she could see the shadow started to appear again behind her but this time it was have a slight smile on its blurry face"First Sarthas and now him…Do you remember how many times I tried to ask you If there is anything in your past bothering you.." He smiled shaking his head placing his hand on the table "And here you are…Another guy just appear from your past asking you to fill his need of blood..While I am standing here knowing nothing about it"He looked again at her shaking his head. The shadow started to surround him slowly as 'Mordekaiser' was happy that this was happening between Garen and Merisa..

9////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

It was a simple flyer in the halls that caught her attention. “A Night of Fun… Down by the lake”. Having her room decorated, finally, after receiving her belongings earlier that day left her with nothing to do- once more. Yoko had spent many hours locked up in her room, contemplating on whether she should make an appearance or not. She hadn’t met many people in the school: Kalika, Riley, Puppeteer, Foras… And so far, only Kalika grabbed her attention has someone she definitely wished to form an alliance with.

Yoko sat in her chair by the window. A porcelain saucer in one hand and a matching tea cup in the other. Those violet eyes watched the setting of the sun as she waited patiently for nightfall. Above her, the shattered pieces of mirrors that were bound to one another by a rather strong, ribbon like material sparkled with stars and moon. Yoko let out a heavy sigh. “I might as well go.” She cooed to the darkness that enveloped her like a lover’s embrace. “I gain nothing by sitting here…” With that said, she left her dorm room dressed in a robe that had a great resemblance to a kimono. She considered it casual, but the silky material suggested otherwise.

The trip to the lake was interesting. It hadn’t occurred to her that, about halfway through, she didn’t know where the lake was. It was by pure luck she ended up where she wished to be, but alas! She was on the other side! Woes her!? And she forgot her shoes… Yoko could feel dirt and rocks wedging themself into the cuts of her feet. Stupid girl!! A heavy sigh left her. She never made up her mind to actually mingle with the people. Perhaps she could get away with merely observing them?

Her violet eyes peered across the lake at the small group that had already accumulated. A slight breeze blew against her back and provided no help in informing her what could possibly be over there. Those dreaming, melancholy eyes flickered in the moonlight, half tempted to turn its sweet, bored gaze from the group of three to the movement of the water. She eventually gave in to her temptation and found her disgusting reflection staring back at her with that transparent smile etched in a serene face. She wanted nothing more than to rip her own face to shreds. Locks of gray tumbled from behind her ear and hung around her face as a veil. This was one of the few times anyone would see Yoko without her hair pulled back.

Uhg.
She had to get away from the reflection. Yoko pulled her gaze away from the waters and began her slow journey around the lake to the other side. Why was she cursed with such innocence? The question plagued her mind for a moment as she wondered why she couldn’t appear more seductive or cold. The breeze played in her favor for a brief moment allowing her to get a whiff of what to expect. Bittersweet chocolate, chilly peppers, and chicken dumplings… … Chicken Dumplings? What the fuck? What the Hell did that mean? Yoko's eyes widen as her brows pressed together with confusion and concern as she thought to herself the possible meaning of such a scent. Maybe it was a warning for her to start running away from this area. The last time she smelt chicken dumplings it came from a person who was often striken with bad luck.

10////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa’s eyes grew wide as she could only sit and watch as this masquerade started to fall apart. All of her hard to work to keep her working life and her social life separate all started to clash into one. She would make this man pay with every inch of the blood that he carried. With a deep breath she waited until Michael removed himself from the conversation, quickly those mismatched hues locked onto Garen, watching as he grew mad, as Mordekaiser started to grin in the enjoyment of Merisa’s suffering.

With a soft growl she looked past Garen to the shadow that hid in the darkness with red eyes. ” Demon Spawn. With the will of my last light you come only to grin at my suffering. The last bit of my pride will be used to destroy you.” Her face illuminated a soft red color as she began to get heated, the conversation she couldn’t handle anymore there was too much at risk, to many lives to cover up. Her hands moved out and grasped onto Garens, if he pulled she would only hold strong. ” The only reason I hide things from you Garen, is because it’s work. This isn’t something I want to tell you, just to have you worry about me! There’s something’s I don’t feel that I should have to share with you! I’m sorry Garen!” Her face was falling apart, the beautiful make-up that lined her eyes. The lovely red dabs of paint along her lips, now smeared and the black touch of eyeliner rushing down her face.

The only thing she could do was pour Garen a glass of red wine like he had asked. Shaking and tearing up, she waited a moment to calm herself down before placing the glass before him. Taking a deep breath, her body would shudder as she turned to look at Garen. Her smile pulled back on her cheeks, fake as it may have been she could only smile at Garen. ” I bet you have secrets you haven’t told me…I bet there is a darkness beyond Mordekaiser that you aren’t telling me…” She growled at him softly , under her breath as she turned to the table. Her hands reached out for a knife, twirling it in her fingers as her other hand reached out and grabbed a glass.

Fingers coiling tight around the knife she looked up at Garen with a deep breath exhaling through her lips. ” Just this last time, and Michael will have to find a new donor. I’m so sorry Garen..Being Imprinted isn’t something…That you want to tell..Anyone, its not something that I want to admit to myself…But it’s been this way since I was little…My cursed heirloom.” She took the knife and cut the palm of her hand open squeezing her cut hand she watched as the red velvet color trickled down into the wine glass in her lap.” I..Hope you can forgive me..My prince…”

11////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Michael couldn’t help but overhear their conversation, it’s what he was best at. Always breaking Merisa’s privacy and ruining her day one way or another, even when he didn’t mean to. This wasn’t something he wanted to do, but something he had to do or he would surely die. Taking the life of another woman from the village was too risky and he hadn’t been able to find the ‘’Infirmary’’ in the Castle just yet, spending hours in that place only to get lost. Those corridors were like iron demons waiting to consume him. A thin snake-like tongue ripped along the lower tier as he stared off into the distance of the beautiful moon lake. Even though shadowed by a slight fog, it was still lovely.

A movement, something caught his eye. Something off on the side of the lake that had spiked his interest. Acting on his rash decision he moved close to the brush of the lake, scorning through like a tiger stalking his prey. In a sense he was stalking, but was it prey? Could it be something here, ignorant enough to fall into another trap? Or was it just another member of Caislin Hallows School coming to join Merisa in her silly try for gathering friends and new friends alike. He was silent on foot, until there was a new lofty smell in the air.

He’d recognize this in a instant. That was the smell of his own mixed in with Merisa’s blood. Something that was only to be taken by Michael, and not by anyone else who thought they were being smart. Michael emerged from the woods like a star from behind the clouds, his head would tilt as he stared off through the distance. Looking at this shadow creature that laid across the lake from him. He took a step out to the lake, but remembered he was wearing a beautiful ensemble of his finest suits. Taking a deep breath he took a step back into the sand, his grey orbs searching the beach over the lake at this creature that only just stood there.

The smell of Merisa’s blood was filling his senses, he wouldn’t be able to keep himself from holding back for much longer. But until she came to him, like a good Imprinted child of the night would do. His arms crossed over his suit jacket, white long fingers tapping at the sleeves of his coat. His head stayed slightly tilted, as he knew he was the only one that could see, even smell this woman across the lake. From the way she smelt, he knew she wasn’t human, but there was always something off about the children of Caislin Hallows. With a smirk touching his lips, he lifted one hand only slightly, waving his fingers at the creature across the pond.

12////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 am

Yoko brought the sleeve of the robe up to her nose. The smell of Chicken Dumplings got worse as if the owner of the scent was in her face. What was this blasphemy? The scent was sickening to her, but a second scent had gotten slightly stronger too. It was the bittersweet chocolate, nearly masked by the chicken dumplings. Yoko pulled her eyes from her fixation and focused on where she had planned to be. Across the lake she could see someone. Yoko froze in place, watching that particular person, much like an animal would do once it was spotted. Should she run or should she advance?

There was movement coming from this person. It took Yoko a moment to register what it was. A wave? Yoko laughed to herself. It wasn’t her normal fake laugh, one that had become engraved in her daily routine. No, it was a true laugh of joyfulness. Something that was extremely unusual to her. Childishly, Yoko raised an arm in the air and waved back with both hand and limb. The sleeve of the robe fell back, exposing a creamy white arm. She felt silly. The last time she had felt such a stir of emotions was-- No, that was another story. Slowly, Yoko recomposed herself. She lowered the arm and the sleeve rolled back down, covering the exposed flesh.

She was curious to see who or what this thing was. It appeared friendly, and, assuming it was here because of the flyer, it was probably an inhabitant of the school. Yoko began a simple walk towards the area which eventually gave way to a trot. Why did she feel so… alive? Not as if she were living, but the emotions: excitement, giddiness, curiosity. Yoko’s trot died down to a walk as she approached Michael, but instead of giving him a friendly greeting, she stopped a few feet from him and began to circle him like a playful feline. Her violet eyes were clue to him, her feet moved swiftly while her hips swayed to an inaudible rhythm.

Her lips curled into a playful smirk. What she wouldn’t give to get a bite of Michael- cute and bittersweet.

13////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:37 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

A slight smile would perch on those crooked lips of his, with a deep sigh he watched as this creature across the pond waved back to him. This made his slight smile turn into a full blown smile. Something was off about this creature, yet the delictable scent that wafted towards him gave him chills up his back. " Mmm..Danger comes in all forms..." He whispered to himself, reminding himself that it does indeed come in all shapes and sizes. He stood strong, but he couldn't help looking over his shoulder at Merisa and Garen.

Garen hadn't liked Michael since the day they met. This put a grin on his face, and Merisa was his Imprinted Human. There was nothing that would stop that, not even if she promised Garen she'd never do it again. Michael would ask over and over for his fix. Taking a deep breath that he didn't need, exhaling out into the cold November air, watching his breath come out as a puff of smoke. The smell got stronger, his head turned ever so quickly to the left as he watched this small delicate form approach him. He hadn't seen her move across the pond, didn't catch her sneaking up on him which put him off for a moment.

Taking another unneeded deep breath, those grey orbs fell on the small delicate woman as a grin pierced his lips. His head would tilt just slightly as his eyes moved over the woman, taking in her Kimono looking robe, the delicate fabric of it. She had taste. This made him smile more naturally, smiling big. Someone that knew that fine clothing wasn't just for balls, his fingers traced over the soft fabric of his double breasted suit jacket. His head straightened as he watched this woman circle around him, like he was some kind of prey. Still the thought of Merisa's blood in the air made his body shiver as he become entranced with this delicate form before him.

Like the gentleman he was, his arm folded over his stomach as one moved to his back. Bowing deeply to the woman as she stalked him like prey. Only to raise to his full stature of six foot four, looking at her with a devilish grin on his face."Welcome M'Lady. Darkness begs to be given an audience, would you oblidge?" His voice was like a soft slumber reaching ears, like a mother cooing her child in the stormy nights.

Only then would a white gloved hand reach out into the darkness towards this delicate form. He did not know what would come from this, but knew to act as a gentleman until he knew what this delicatable, consuming scent was that poured from her, like the moon reflecting the soft thread of her robe.

14////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen smiled shaking his head as Merisa told him that he got secrets too. He looked at her with a smiling lips but not happy face. She can feel it, She can sense the presence of his dangerous demon which was lurking around them waiting for the right moment to take over Garen's mind. He started talking calmly [color=red]"Yea..Secrets…Those that you infiltrated my mind and knew all about…Secrets that I was trying to hide so that no one become scared of me" He looked at the glass that she was filling with her blood for Michael and looked towards him then back at her shaking his head"Do you really believe that nuisance that you are saying about being the last time giving him your blood?"

He moved closer to her as his voice became lower whispering "You gave him chance to have this argument when you refused to tell me about your past…On the other hand You know everything about me.." He laughed shaking his head as he moved back on the chair with his hands behind his head looking around"Next time what…I will find your husband or your boyfriend coming to me…Saying this is my girl" Garen was really annoyed by that. He didn’t hate or like Michael just the whole idea of Merisa keeping secrets off him was making things bad. It was like she never trusted him from the beginning. Garen looked away crossing his arms remembering the conversations he had with Merisa before. He smiled to himself remembering that all the conversations were about him. Even when he tried to ask her about her past. Her answer wasn’t that helpful.

He looked at the glass which was getting filled with blood. Shaking his head and saying to himself with smirk "Last time..yea"He stood up and took couple of steps towards another table leaving the shadow of his demon which only Merisa can see looking at her smiling widely. Everything was going to his favor. 'Mordekaiser' Was happy about it but decided to make things worse as the shadow slowly moved to be behind Merisa while she is sitting down whispering in his rough cold voice which only she can hear"Tough decision,Isnt it?...Whether to give Michael the blood or he will go to the village and kill a girl for her blood…and on the other hand..giving him blood and make your poor prince lose control on me..and in that situation..This will happen" the smoke touched her shoulder making her feel its high temperature and it was just a moment when she saw a vision of the village on fire, Women are screaming, Kids are crying and blood everywhere.Slowly the smoke moved away from her and vanished as Mordekaiser's voice was vanishing too "But I vote for the second choice…I miss the destruction that I used to make" The voice totally vanished after that

Garen turned around to look at Merisa then back at Michael seeing him standing with another girl he never saw before. Walking towards Merisa placing his hand on the glass covering it "I can donate him..Demonic blood will make him stronger..And less thirsty..It will take long time for him to be thirsty again and this will save you and the girls in the village." He looked at her without smile still annoying about what happened but he decided to keep It for another time when they can talk. Behind him the shadow of his demon which was looking at Merisa smiling more happily about the suggestion that Garen made.But no one knew why.

15////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm

“Darkness has always held me in her tender grasp.” Yoko cooed back lovingly to Michael; her voice tinted with a twinge of sadness. “Tonight will be no different.” The playful, predatory look she had taken on when running to Michael had disappeared to her usual calm, sleepy-eyed appearance. With the slow, fluent movement of her arm, she placed her hand in his-but just barely as if fully touching him would be an insult. “Though,” her lips curled into an amused smile as her eyes seemed to give off a warm, playful glimmer. “I don’t recall knowing you. It would be rude of me to not learn the name that goes with that handsome face of yours, wouldn’t it?” As Yoko’s hand rested in his, her right foot swept out in front of her and her knees bent in a curtsy; however, instead of sweeping her robe out, like she would have if wearing a dress, she simply held her free hand out to her side, prone (palm down), and gracefully turned it upward as she went down for that brief second.

For Yoko, meeting Michael was a game. He was definite food as his smell was intoxicating to her. So what better way of getting desserts for dinner than by becoming friends with it? Perhaps even close friends. She wouldn’t want to rip Michael apart for his blood. She’d want to savor it- which meant holding onto him for as long as she could before he would inevitably reject her.

It was rare to find bittersweet chocolate. Very rare. The last time she came across such a scent, it was from a young poet. She was so addicted to his blood that she ended up keeping him chained up in the basement of Vermis’s castle. Once a month, she’d sneak down to feed off him, coo gentle words of affection, then leave him. Of course, every once in a while she’d cheat and steal a little extra blood from her monthly ration like all naughty girls did with a box of imported chocolates. She kept the human as long as she could, gave him he could ever ask for (except his freedom), and mourned his loss when Vermis found out about it.

Vermis was cruel… He waited for Yoko in the basement with her food. When she arrived, he pulled a stiletto from his coat and sliced the human’s throat. His voice boomed over the wailing girl’s, lecturing her in her stupidity. Addiction to anything would be her undoing…

Such memories were painful.

But Vermis wasn’t here, and the realization of this thought caused Yoko to become giddy all over again. She couldn’t help it, but she could contain it. With Vermis gone she could play with her silver and rubies and admire her mirrors for as long as she liked. She could watch each grain of sand pour from the hourglasses until growing bored… She could chain Michael up somewhere and have her way with him without a soul knowing unless his presence was missed.

“And I suppose it’s just as rude for me not to introduce myself. My name is Cherie Amour, but, if you wish, I suppose you can call me Yoko- everyone else does.”

16////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Her eyes closed tight as darkness surrounded her, taking a deep breath as she concentrated on the blood flow from her wrist. It took only a few minutes to fill the glass, Garen was going on about how she had betrayed him and treated him so badly in the months they had been together. It was true, she did know almost everything there was to know about him, but that wasn’t her choice. She didn’t want to touch him in the way, reach into the bowels of his deep mind. Some things she saw there, she will never un see. As he brought up the past of her that he knew, she growled beneath her breath. Those mismatched hues shot open and stared at Garen like he was nothing more than prey.

”GAREN.” The sudden change in Merisa grew strong, her voice resonating off the trees and off the glasses that laid on the table. ” Don’t you dare speak of Richard that way. He is gone, and there’s nothing in this world that could ever bring him back!” Her eyes narrowed, brows furring as she stared into the pit of darkness that became Garen. This change happening in him, she had seen the taste of it once before. She couldn’t say anything more to Garen, as she knew it would only upset him for her to talk about her past. Her eyes closed once more, as she began taking deep breaths trying to relax. With a napkin in her hand, she reached over and laid it over her wrist. The glass of her blood laid on the table nearest to Michael. She wouldn’t say anything as her eyes remained shut, waiting for this feeling of death to move from her shoulders.

That touch. Something she only felt once before with Garen, this time it was strong, this time there was a taste of tempting passion darker than the black holes in the universe. She knew this, and it made her skin crawl. The intensity of heat on her shoulder, made a sindging sound, burning her skin and causing a mark to bear on her bare shoulder. A burn of the darkness that touched her soul, sending these dark and crypt images into her mind, forcing her to see this darkness once again. Finally the sound of Garen’s voice brought her back from the darkness that stole her.

Her eyes shot open quickly, taking his hand and lifting it from the glass. In a moment she had both of Garen’s wrists in her hand, pushing him back from the table. One thing many have never seen, is the color change in her eyes, but Garen would witness this. As they shifted, like clouds circling in a pot they moved from the mismatched hues, to a bright blue that scorned into the very soul of Mordekaiser. ’’You shall not lay a drop down. This darkness is mine to bare, and to bare no longer as this is the last night I sacrifice my life, or the ones I love. FOR A MONSTER.” Merisa’s eyes fluttered shut, letting go of his wrists her body tipped a moment. Merisa could feel it, the darkness taking over. She was too weak for this, this was to be a happy occasion, once again ruined by the taste of Vampric tenders, with that thought she fell to the ground. Her fancy eloquent dress, ruined by the snow and the mud that she fell into, her hands sunk beside her, limp her body was as she sat in the gutter.

17////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

In Her Tender Grasp

His face would push this crooked smile against his thin pale lips, how amusing this one was. How easily things could change, how pursuing the darkness could change things as quickly as they appeared. As she placed her hand into his own, only slightly like how he expected her to as she did look like the royalty type. The smile on his face did not face as he held her hand as she bent into a curtsy, as her body rose he held her hand high gently pulling her up to her stand again.

There was something strange of this girl, from her predatory look as she stalked him previously, to the gentle girl that stood before him like a little princess. Something he could doll up, dress in fine clothing and delicate jewelry. His head shook gently to release these thoughts from his mind as his name came into play. The slight quirks in this woman made him wonder what there was more to this creature. So he would test the waters, using an old name that he loved as it rolled off his tongue in such a beautiful way.

”Mikel Von Durast” In his thick French accent he spoke the true name he had gone by centuries ago, perhaps this would quirk the young form into something more.”Michael Morrigan, as they know me here in Caislin Hallows, call me what you please mon cheri.” He’d smirk slightly as for the moment the gentle tease of her name so close to the greeting the French used to a beautiful girl.

”Cherie Amour, a delectable treat to meet your graces.” Softly his hand that held Cherie’s pulled up only slightly as his form bent down to reach her hand with his lips. Before touching her, the grey orbs moved up to look upon her face. ’’Truly..” With a slight grin on his face, he pressed a gentle cold kiss to the knuckles of her hand before letting her hand fall from his lips, open handed he let her decide to take or to stay.

The sudden scream of Merisa made his spine tingle, still Michael kept his eyes on the gentle girl that laid before him in the beauty of the moon light. His hunger lust was thriving for the taste of blood again, but he could control his lust, even to enjoy this moment for a little while longer.

18////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Yoko chuckled as he played with her name. It wasn’t a joke. Her parents had in fact named her Cherished Love for a reason. Unbeknownst to Yoko, she had siblings. Though they were long dead and turned to dust, she had them. 5 older siblings to be exactly. All of which died shortly before birth. Yoko was the only one to make it out of the womb alive. In her parent’s excitement, they vowed to love and care for her with every fiber of their mortal and moral being had to offer. They wanted Yoko to grow up beautiful, happy, and taken care of. She was literally everything to them. Why else would they seek Vermis shortly before their deaths and beg him to take her?

“I do believe I prefer Mikel.” Her violet eyes watched Michael’s every move as innocently as they could. She missed the ways things use to be. This encounter was making her realize that. There was so much more nobility among people. The difference between today and yester year was astounding. Cherie often found herself covering her face with the palm of her hand over some of the mannerism people had today. A lush murr escaped her when his lips pressed against her skin. He was a true gentleman, though she was sure he had a dark side just as she. "And it is a true 'blessing' to have met you, Mikel."

“…MONSTER.”

Yoko couldn’t help but to burst into laughter. “I believe you’re being called for.” She teased, keeping her hand in his for a little longer. It had to be him because she had met the woman's voice who shouted such a thing, but there was the third person she could've been yelling at. When she pulled her hand from his, it didn’t go back to her side, inside, she held her hand out as if waiting for something. “Perhaps we should go see what is required of you, together? That is, if I’m not intruding.” Yoko smiled warmly at Michael. What could she possibly be waiting for? Oh, right! Gentlemen often offered their arm to women to take. If Michael did so, it would be wonderful. If not, nothing would be held against him.

Mikel,” she continued to coo to him affectionately, spoiling him in a way. Not every man ever got that sort of attention from her. “Forgive me for assuming, but parlez-vous du français?” She tilted her head to the side curiously in a childish manner. It was French (I hope) and she spoke it fluently (unless the translator lied to me). Perhaps her name and fluent speech of the language indicated that she was originally French... or maybe she had a vast knowledge of different languages. That was very possible as Yoko had travled to many areas in Europe and Russia. She'd even been the Middle East, but could never fully pick up on their language- just bits and pieces.

19////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:50 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen looked at her as she screamed in his face about a man named Richard, He didn’t know who was Richard but it seems that it was another unrevealing secret in her life. It seems that Garen is used to that from Merisa. More and more secrets. He didn’t know whether Michael appearance was good or bad thing. But things started to get bad,at least for Garen cause his anger was increasing to a level he couldn't bare. On the other side 'Mordekaiser' was the happiest creature of what happening. Things are going in his favor as the wall between Merisa and Garen was getting higher. The demonic shadow looked towards Merisa with a big smile on his face as she bursts at Garen. He loved seeing that, It was completely perfect for him thinking of 'Yes…Break him more for me'

As she refused Garen's help it was like she was preventing the last connection that Garen could have with her. This was the right time for Mordekaiser to make his movement to claim his prize. Slowly the shadow started to surround Garen's body forcing itself in him, Only Merisa could see that's happening. Just couple of minutes as Garen closed his eyes looking down. Then slowly lifted his head opening them to look at Merisa with a strange smile on his lips. His eyes color were normal but there were a shiny red color coming from them. Also the demonic Aura that Garen couldn't control suddenly vanished.He took deep breath looking at the sky before moving to sit on the chair resting his both feet crossing them on the table looking at Merisa still smiling"Go ahead give him your blood..Thats a thing I don’t care about…I had what I want…Thank you" He stretched his body raising his both hands

It was done now Mordekaiser is controlling the body, and Garen is lost in his mind. He looked towards Merisa with a wide smile on his face "I cant believe that the one who made him control me..Will be the same one who will make him lost and give me control again" He shook his head laughing as he slowly looked towards Michael raising his hand"Hey Dude…You can have her blood…" Looking back at Merisa still smiling "Anything Evil..is good for me…And don’t forget about the vision I showed you…Cause very soon you will see it in real" He laughed again opening the palm of his hand making fire ball appear making her remember the vision before fisting it making the fire ball disappear

20////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:08 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

It was like he could see her thoughts, see her thinking as she was silent for the moment. With a deep breath his eyes laid shut for a moment hiding everything that was dark in him for that moment alone. Her hand moved from his fingers tips, making his head quirk just slightly to the slight compliment, more of a courtesy she had given him. With the soft parting of his lips into a full-blown sincere smile, his body shivered with the scream of Merisa. How it upset Michael to have to deal with Merisa’s childish behavior, he had always been there to pick up the pieces. But this new boy, this Garen, was something he didn’t want to touch. Something about that boy had captivated Merisa enough to push him away.

So with a deep breath like it was instinct he pulled his arm up, crooking it so that it folded and prepared for a hand to rest upon it. He was stuck in the past, how cute. This made him grin for but a moment before he would lean down to her ear, whispering just gently. ”Oui Jeparle le francais, mon joli fleur permettez-nous d’aller voient ce qui s’inquiete j’ai provoque Ne prenez pas d’offense s’il vous plait, comme je peux etre Un monster par momenta.” With a grin on his face, as her hand took his arm he would place his own gloved hand over top of hers to keep up with the formalities.

Her gentle coo’s teased his ears as he would start to lead them both towards the tables with what candles were left burning brightly on their wicks. He could only laugh at the thought of him being called a monster, and the fact that Mon Cherie noticed it right off the bat. This sent a cold chill through his spine before he once again leaned towards her, keeping his arm and her hand still as he did. ’’If you think this is a Monster, wait until you dig beneath the skin.’’ His grin quirked once again, as he stood to his tall stature making his way over to the group of tables with Merisa and Garen distraught in the side of it.

He stood there for a moment, then noticed the glass of the delicate rose colored mixture he knew all to well. But why was it in a glass? And why was it getting cold?! If he had a heart, it would have jumped out of his chest. Such a waste to let blood chill, especially within the cold November night. Taking a deep breath, he kept the young woman at his side as he moved to the table with his glass prepared. With a disgusted look on his face, he gave a slight puff before lifting the glass in two fingers. Well..It may be cold…But no reason to waste perfectly good substance…” His exhale was deep as the glass lifted to his lips, like an animal he devoured it drinking it seemingly in one gulp, when it took several sips.

Placing the glass back to the table, his eyes set on Garen and Merisa as his hand moved back and rested on top of Mon Cherie’s if she had left it there for him to touch. The sudden in change in how Garen acted made him worry for Merisa. He could see the love in her eyes for this man, and how Michael tore it out of her for just a last taste of what he had. His head dropped, there was a new feeling over coming him. Something strange for him since he never had felt an emotional pull for anything before, but this was Merisa. His child of darkness. His sister. He loved her but he didn’t know it until right now. With a deep breath he turned to his Cherie and pulled a smile to his face. With a gentle whisper his eyes met with hers ”Mon Cherie…Mon Cherie Amour…Perhaps we should leave them be…Something seems…Strange here…”

[Translation]

I do speak french, my lovely little rose. Yes, let's go see what trouble I have caused. Do not take offense please, as...I can be...A monster at times.

21////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa’s heart sank. That was the end. And this was it. How could it end like this. How could that devil pull himself from the depths she hid him in. Confused, disorientated she didn’t know what else to do. But she followed the devil as he took Garen away, as he forced himself to collapse over the human life she cared so much for. All her secrets had finally killed, but it was not her like predicted so many years ago. With a deep breath, her chest rose and fell, hands raised to grasp onto the gorgeous dress now covered in mud and snow tearing it down the middle until it finally fell loose from her body.

She didn’t even notice Michael and his pet arriving at the scene of devastation all she wanted was for him to take what he came here for and leave her forever. Eyes as blue as sapphires, something that never pulled out of Merisa before, once before a long time ago. Her body was left broken and shattered only to be healed by the Shaman’s she met in Romania with delectable accents that made her veins boil with hate. Her body was torn now, more beautifully than anything before. Blood smeared down her arm, covering the white pale skin that was exposed now, she wore nothing but a white silken night gown it would seem. Short and sleek something made for only the eyes of her lover. Tonight was to be the night she asked him to stay with her forever. But it seemed forever had finally hit the ground, exploding into her face like shattered pieces of a mirror.

Like an animal Merisa tore her way across the snow and grass, hands and knees she came upon the devil in her lovely seat. Hiding among her beautiful scenery as he tore it apart starting with her own mind. Hands clambered up the steaming hot body, as Mordekaiser produced heat, she would burn her fingers and palms as she pulled herself on his body lifting herself so she was standing on her knee’s before him. Her hands laid on his legs, burning in the sensation, but she didn’t care, her body would die in this life-time to save another that was worth more than her own.

Fingers curled into the boiling body as she did, a soft hum of words escaped her breath. Then her head lifted, and she stared into the deep dark pits of Mordekaiser’s eyes. ”You vile beast. I told you to leave and never return, I told you what would happen if you did. You will come with me Mordekaiser. There will be no fight. You will follow me to the depths of hell, because truly that is what you want. Company in your treacherous deeds, in your murderous rages. This is what you want, let me give it to you…” As she spoke, she lifted her hands from his body. Reaching back to the table she took a knife from it’s tables hold and brought it before her. ” I call onto thee Lucifer, Memnoch, Hades and Death. Open the gates to the bitter world, as your child has come for their last favor. Take the physical form, in offer to this Death Spell. “ Groaning her arms lifted up above formerly Garen’s body, the knife lifted and slit down her arm. Cutting it wide open as blood poured out like a waterfall into a pond. Taking a deep breath, with what strength she had left in her arms, she moved the knife and sliced down the other side of her arm, cutting that one wide open as well.

At last she sat before Garen/Mordekaiser, with her blood spilling upon his body. Her face would pale as the blood loss became too much. “ I would rather sacrifice myself, trying to save Garen, then let you destroy another village. These people are..” Her head dizzied and she lost her balance falling against the burning form of Mordekaiser. ”Mordekaiser, if this does not take you with me to the bowels of hell…Tell Garen…I Love him…And he was to be mine for eternity…I can not live knowing I caused this…Again…” With the last bit of her strength, she reached up to Mordekaiser’s chest and laid a gold band ring there, with a soft stencil of Garen on it. Soft red jewels surrounded the rest of the ring.

22////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:20 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen/Mordekaiser was still sitting crossing his arms on his naked chest while his legs were crossed on the table smiling and looking at Merisa who was completely destroyed. By the help of her old friend Michael. He never thought that the appearance of that Michael would help him that much. Shaking his head smiling as he was about to kill him back in the forest. That’s one thing that Mordekaiser shall thank Garen for. Seeing Merisa talking to him calling him beast and such. He took deep breath listen to her shit as she was talking before looking around saying in calm and cold voice "Hun..I am one of the demon gods..Do you really believe that the word beast is the right one to use" He smiled widely moving his hand to her cheek. He was surprised as she brought a knife. At the beginning he thought that she will stab him although he knows that she knew knives are the last thing used to kill him especially if he is taking control on the body.

He raised his eyebrow listening to her ritual calling which made him smirk shaking his head. Feeling her blood splashed on his body. His body temperature started to make the blood boil on the surface of his body. He took deep breath and leaned to make his face closer to her just inches away "Do you really believe that one of those demongods that you called will help you?...They are happy that I am away in this realm..Do you think that they want to have troubles with me again back in hell..I believe that they were the happiest creatures when they knew that this idiot Archfiend sealed me in his son.." He licked his lips looking at her tilting his head"So you will only go alone to hell..send my regards to the demons there..and I will make sure to take good care of …"Suddenly he was paused and looked around.

He looked around panicked as he felt something wrong was going around him. Looking again at her with angry eyes as he moved his hand to her hair pulling it "How far did your relation with Garen go?..You didn’t do it…Did you?" It was for a moment when Mordekaiser stood up and made her bend on the table with her face against it looking at her shoulder seeing it. He let her go and walked away couple of steps "Damn it..That pathetic Garen…When I thought that he is an idiot..It seems he was something I don’t know about." He looked back at her with frustrated look in his eyes"Consider yourself lucky bitch…Garen placed the seal of Chaos on you in that night he spent in your room." He walked to sit on the chair forcing her to sit infront of him on the other chair and smiled shaking his head "I can't believe that he did that…Making me protect the most person I hate in this world…" The seal started to appear on Merisa's right shoulder as she felt slight burn till the seal was completely visible.

He moved his hand on the glass of the red wine that Merisa made it for him taking a long sip which burned through his throat before looking back at her [color=red]"Garen knew that the moment I will take control on him.The first thing I will think about is killing you..Thats why he placed my seal on you..To force me to protect you from anything..Even from yourself..cause you are the only one who can weaken me" He fisted his hand on the table not believeing that the pathetic Garen did that. Looking towards the wound in Merisa's arm and started make it burn and heal that wound although he was forced to do it. He looked at her taking deep breath "Now I have to take care of you and him… Damn Archifiend..and his son" He crossed his arms looking away and placed his feet again on the table crossing them

23////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The torturous voice of Mordekaiser was a teasing grace along her ears, something bittersweet that entangled with the evil taste of innocent blood poured over rivers and fields. Taking a deep breath, which she thought would be her final breath. Fingers coiled against the fabric of Garen’s clothing for once she waited for the Lord Of Destruction to act on his wicked will. For this moment she was weak, as thoughts poured through her mind.

Caislin Hallows, the beginning to an end. Darkness enriched with the lives of knowledge and those who were lost. Such a sweet and innocent place, corrupted with spirits of the afterlife and lives touched by the wicked finger of death. The beautiful landscape was a cover for what was held on the inside, some place where one could lose their heart, a place where one could lose their mind. The touch of the devil was sweet, until it came time to reap what was sewn. When the curtains finally fell, for their last calling only to tear the lives of their lovers apart.

Violence, Merisa awoke from her sweet relaxation falling into the afterlife. Eyes shot open as her body was thrown to the table like a rag doll. The tear of flesh only admitted when her back was exposed to the demon creature that aimed to kill her. The heat from Mordekaiser’s hands burned against her body, leaving patches of burnt skin behind. The touch of something evil was present on the skin only when it’s temperature was that old the hells that burned souls below them. Mordekaiser’s angry voice resonated against her mind as it fell into the depths of darkness. A grin would form on the blood spattered face as it tried to turn to look at the demon pinning her against the table.”Our relationship…Is stronger than your control over him ever will be.”

Finally free of the dangerous monster of Mordekaiser, as he called her down she would only laugh gurgling almost as her voice was failing as she fell into the darkness of her own mind. A touch, a burn something hurt against her form something she could try to feel but she couldn’t register in her mind. The burn would heal the torn ligaments and skin that poured the blood that would try to cover everything. Her body slid from the table hitting the ground beneath crumpling against itself as it sunk into the reaches of fabric that covered the grass beneath it. Such a beautiful night, tainted in blood. Covering the table, the white table cloth and the ground that reached from the tree line back to the chair where Mordekaiser now sat like a tool of destruction.

24////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Yoko’s small hand slipped into the crook of his arm. Part of her was delighted. She had never gotten to experience the mannerism of adults during the Renaissance era as she was but a child then who could only marvel.

Vous? Un monstre? Pardon, mais je trouve cela difficile à croire.” Yoko laughed to herself softly. It was true. The small woman before him didn’t see him as a monster. If he was such a thing, then he was a mere pup of a monster compared to her. Yoko followed Michael’s lead. Her slender fingers gently brushed against the material of his suit, savoring it. It had been ages since she had the luxury of pleasuring her sense of touch with such material.

“If you think this is a Monster, wait until you dig beneath the skin.’’
Yoko smirked. Her violet eyes flashed mischievously. “Mmmm… I can’t wait.” She leaned towards his neck, lips brushing against his skin before he managed to slip away. Just a taste. That's all she wanted, and she couldn't wait to sink her fangs in him.She straightened up as well to her short stature. A woman of 5 ft flat. Adorable. To the untrained eye, it was insane to even suspect her of being a terror. Speaking of sight… The scenery was rather beautiful and a bit unsettling. It looked more like a lover’s cove than a simple social gathering. Had she misread something?

Confusion registered across her face and in her eyes. Her eyes grew even more confused when they fell upon Garen and Merisa’s quarrel. What was the meaning of this? Yoko continued to hold onto Michael’s arm tenderly as he drank, mumbling something about letting something go to waste. Her gaze went back to him. The smell of Chicken Dumblings had inevitably blocked out his scent. Displeased, she slowly reached up with a sleeve and covered her nose. Such a vile smell. How was Michael not affected by it?

Yoko gently nodded her head, but she froze in place (perhaps in horror) as the scene unfolded between Merisa and Garen. She should’ve listened to her gut. Chicken Dumplings = Run the fuck away. For now on, she would RUN when she smelt Merisa near by for this creature was cursed with such horrid luck that it was beyond Yoko’s comprehension. Though her eyes were on Michael her attention wasn't fully his. Out of the corner of her eye she couldn't help but to watch Garen and Merisa. It seemed like Merisa was insane, and Garen was just some cruel bastard there to enjoy the ride. What would she care if the two disappeared from the face of the planet? It would simply mean two less crazies to deal with. Two less crazies to threaten her. Before Yoko could reply, a raspy voice whispered in her ear.

"All forms of life are sacred."
It voice that only she could hear. The voice of a wise monk. When Merisa’s demise seemed for sure, her grip on Michael loosened. She took a step from him, ready to run to Merisa's aid, but something stopped her as her feet became heavy. What was this? Her sleeve slowly lowered from her face. Had the abomination in her become that powerful? She stood there in what could have well been horror as she watched the couple... Things calmed down between them- or so it seemed.

Yoko stayed by Michael’s side. Her grip re-establishing itself.
“Yes,” she whispered softly, finally replying back to him, and turning her attention to the pyre. Secretly, in the back of her mind, she was saying run away from the chicken dumplings. “If you can find it in you to lead onward into the perils of uncertainty, let’s leave this spot and never return.”

25////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Empty Re: ////Closed Thread//// A Night Out Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The scene that unfolded before them was quite unsettling he watched as these two beings fought against each other. Then he saw something he had seen only once before in the young man, the look of darkness and hate in his eyes. Something was off about that man and it was disturbing to Michael that he would let Merisa fall into that man’s trap. It seemed he was torturing her, he would have to find this out at a later time as someone else had taken his interest. Even as blood spilled into the area, making Merisa look like she was an unfix-able lunatic, his head would only shake as his arm let loose of Yoko’s hand. Taking her hand into his he properly let go of her hand as his free hand moved to his chest, unbuttoning the golden clasps that held his jacket tight to his form.

As the children played in their blood and swore back and forth to one another he looked to Yoko, watching as she reacted in such a strange away. Even from her comment, he knew there was something bothering her. For the night she was his doll, and a beautiful one at that. With her violet eyes her could only feel for the life that hid within it, her child like appearance was but a tease for the true beauty that lied beneath. Somewhere beneath where he would like to travel and find the dark spirit within the gentle form. Her sleeve over her nose, this was never a good sign but only Vampyres….Only…He finally clicked in to her abnormal personality and that scent that she gave off. He was worried now, this girl belonged to a Sire.

A Sire…This brought back memories of his days in Pari’ the long nights he stayed away with his Mistress Diana scaling the heights of the buildings and clock towers. Even the Eiffel tower they climbed many times only to sit at the top and stare into the world of mortals. As destructive as they were, it was the reason why he was what he was today. His Mistress…The one he left in Pari’, she told him to leave and not come back until he had finally accepted being who he was. But he didn’t understand her, he loved that he was a Vampyre, that everyday was a new story in the lives of mortals, but he would only live to see the end of the world. How wonderful this was, this is why he didn’t have a problem being who he was. Torture was his favorite kind of play, Mistress Diana knew that, perhaps that’s why she sent him away from her side.

Snapping back into reality by the darling lady’s re-grip on his arm which sent a smile over his face.

This was the main worry on his mind, not the blood clash between the two humanoids across the tables. Quickly his hands grasped the neck of his jacket and slipped it from his shoulders. If she was what he thought she was, she wouldn’t be cold, but this would be a sense of security around her shoulders. Taking a moment to collect his own thoughts, he held his arm to Mon Cherie Amour once more. ”Mon Fleur, allow me to guide us away from this vile display of human affections. Something’s we don’t have to deal with…Thank goodness…” A soft growl escaped from the depths of his chest, now as he appeared to her with his finely pressed white collared shirt, with a single cross hanging around his neck. Appearance was all about throwing people off, making them think the best when really the worst was to come.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum