Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Day IV I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Day IV I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Day IV I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Day IV I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Day IV I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Day IV I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Day IV I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Day IV I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Day IV I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Day IV I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Day IV I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Day IV I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Day IV I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Day IV I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Day IV I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day IV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Day IV Empty Day IV Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 am

Nimble fingers curled along the handle. Plump lips parted as the brim of the cup rested along her bottom lip. The cup was her host as she used it to her advantage, to drink the sweet caffeinated nectar, addicted just as a babe suckling along its mother’s nurturing chest. She sat along the elegant table, her ally to her cause. The table was decorated with white and gold silk, as porcelain salad plates laid slanted along the dinner plate. Cloth napkins creased and folded, awaiting for her darlings to enter and marvel at her world. Crystal candelabras mounted the table as white lilies trickled downward, the lush green vines teetered down rooting along the tabletop. Moss patches randomly placed creating an illusion of a tree. For this was her tree of hopes and dreams. White candles melted as the wax oozed down along the wick, that was her bar, the jagged texture to add to realism. For reality is but is always was. Reality was trapped within her head as her body and voice interjected. Her locks were pulled into a bun. A few loose strands curled along her jaw line, bouncing as her head moved. She wore a soft blue gown, the sleeves puffed along her shoulders, slowly as it crept down her slender arms the fabric tightened, as if her skin was painted blue. At her wrists two points met both middle fingers as white lace was sewn along the edge. Her perky breasts were covered so conservatively as the lace wrapped around her neck, burying her skin until just below her chin. The outline of her gown was curved until her hips, as clumps of the gown were pinned at her lower back, the sweeping bustle pinned with tiny white bows. Pale blue heels sat motionless underneath the table as the tongue of her shoes licked at the top of her foot was the same frilly trim. Her ivory silk so cream and silky was blotted with soft pink blush, soft as the rose, guarded like the half blooming rose, unwilling to fully bloom. Her lips painted a deep red as she looked to the door. The music was echoing, bouncing along the walls as the French Opera bellowed. The violin screaming with passion, calling out for others to dance, to be inspired by her love and admiration. This was her world.

As coat racks bowed their heads, slowly approaching the center of the room, Margo stood, smiling at the coat rack as her fingers pinched, lifting the laced trim off the ground. Stepping backwards with her left, bending her right forward she curtsied. Her eyes stalking the racks as she than moved forward. Hips pivoted into small calculated circles as she took her stance. Keeping her one hand at her side the other bent at the elbow, as she reached for one of the rack arms. She walked, leading him into a circle, as the circle closed she would spin addressing a new partner, a new rack. The dance would continue as her eyes fixated on the door. Waiting for her dolls, searching for her precious lady fairs. Five coat racks waited their turn, as the hands on the clock grazed along each number. “Ah milord’s in time your lover shall come. Embracing you for who you are, looking past the enchanted wood, here in my garden of Formalities.” Margo spoke in a soothing coo, becoming the singer to the string orchestra. Singing with passion and love, calling out to all to bask within the glory of Formalities.

2Day IV Empty Unseelie Song Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

A sirens song parted lips of death, melody curling its boney fingers into every crevice it could find. The haunting tune gave the briefest moment of hesitation before it sang back to her in a hushed tone. Its sorrow nearly tangible as it danced across her flesh, caressing her skin with its tale of agony. Tongue curled on the proper notes, crisp words twisting into nightmarish things as Kalika recalled the lullabies of her youth. They were no stories of a dashing prince, not happy end in sight. They were simply what her race was good at, twisted fables of the dead.

Heels gave only an echo of a click, each step brought down on a note so that the following instant it was intensified. Her voice turned soft, words whispered to the tune, images conjured in children’s minds… Beasties lurking in ever shadow, how she loved their fear. Her voice faded and the halls gave their final chime as she stepped towards an all too familiar door. A sense of peace descended, curling through her veins until her muscles lost their tension. Glamoured mask flitted across her ivory flesh, covering everything save her outfit. Porcelain complexion became the honey tan of a lively human, silver starbursts in her eyes were soon filled with liquid amber –only traces of silver spotted throughout. Lashes kissed her cheeks as she slid nimble fingers through her multi hued hair, weaving magic into every strand until only a dark brown –border black- mane rested on her bare shoulders.

Kalika’s attire was a touch different than its usual leather tones. She wore a lace bodice of silver, black accents curling across the straps on her shoulders. Her arms were bare save for the black silk gloves that clutched just above her elbow, their fishnet style ending in a weave of white thread. The bodice was cut to dip down and show just the swell of cream colored breasts before the lace slithered down her frame, hugging against her body like a lover. There was hardly an inch of skin showing where her top cut off before the hem of her skirt took over. It clutched low on her hips, threatening to fall at every step she took, though so far it never once budged. The skirt was a layer of silver and white sheer fabric, hinting to the long legged figure beneath while still retaining its protective cover. Beneath said cover her heels peaked out every other step, black straps held the shoe in place while strips of silken material wound around her thighs.

Glamour made her look human, the dress made her look ethereal. It was a combating image that somehow fitted the Unseelie perfectly. Digits stretched to coil around the handle of Formalities, no amount of hesitation noted as she pulled it open and stepped inside with the grace of a feline. Music hammered at her senses, beautiful bellows of love let a distinctly sour taste in her mouth. Works of passion writhed in the air for all to hear, words that inspired dreams. She looked to the teacher, a most eccentric woman, and let the barest of smiles slide across glamour pink lips.

One foot slid back as she bent the knee of her other leg, spine bowing as she curtsied to the teacher and the wooden puppets. Her voice had lost its haunting melody, replaced by a tenor of warm honey,
“Good day Miss Margo.”

3Day IV Empty Re: Day IV Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Her head turned, as her torso pivoted. Pale eyes gazed upon the woman as her own plump lips curled into a smile. "My Lady Fair." Margo spoke in a cooing whisper as her own body drew towards the ground. Bending at her knees as her arms swooped down towards the ground, her fingers swirling along the numbing floor as she dipped, bowing low for the maiden. Such an eternity swirling in her mind as she rose. As the flower blooms so did Margo as she rose upward, spine aligned as her heart opened. Hands moved to touch the other's cheek as her own lips grazed Kalika's forehead. Nostrils flaring as the professor took in the illusion that Kalika lived by. Margo tilted her head as her lips traveled to the other's ear. Warm air leaving her mouth stroking gently at the ear lobe. "My precious Lady Fair. You come to me with no need of refinement. Your body flawless as you dress so well. However, even the snake cannot hide its own forked tongue, do not hide yourself underneath such pretty little skin. I feel it. We are all snakes My Sweet Lady Fair, if you wish to learn my own secrets I can lead you into my world. All you must do is dance with me."

Margo took a few steps back smiling as she stalked Kalika's eyes. Margo's own fingers tapped her bottom lip as her digit plucked at her lip like a harp. Maro raised her arms hip length as her elbows bent. Wrists flicked as she twirled her wrists into calculated circles as she drew her palms together before her. The door to the classroom shut behind Kalika as it locked loudly. Margo mocked a startled expression dwelling on her face as the echo of the barrier sheltered the two from reality.

"Ah milady, this lesson is not of bows nor bows, no need to select an item out of a hat to describe your true self. For even that exercise you were such a brilliant actress. The lights are dim." As Margo spoke the candles dimmed as Margo's shadow overpowered the wall. "No one can hear us, for even the walls have become deaf. My duty to this school is to hold order within my class. Yet I see a woman who is aching for something else. What does My Actress like to learn? So I am do the honor in molding you. So you may be worthy of any mantel, you My Actress shall be reborn, if the private lesson does not suit you, We may meet outside these walls. No script to read from, no lines to quote. Only you and I, let us be our muse, inspire, and charish the opportunity Lady Fair."

The tea pot floated as two cups fluttered behind. The brewed tea poured as the sugar bowl tipped into the tea. A spoon swam within the drink tapping itself dry before the tea floated to Kalika. "In previous account I spoke of Things are never what they appear. A snake may be painted in shades of colors, fangs may pierce your skin, venom is like the snake's saliva dripping over you after they bite. Snakes and Vampires My Actress. Deadly if provoked. Sounds like us all does it not?"

Margo raised the cup to her lips as the door unlocked behind her. Margo's words coiling within Kalika's mind, choking the doubt.

4Day IV Empty Re: Day IV Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Unseelie monster stretched, purring in her ears as the woman drew closer. Whether it was true pleasure at the presence or the promise of violence toward the invasion, Kalika couldn’t tell… either way the beastie was content to watch. Smile turned stale, loosing its luster as gentle fingers and lips brushed across her flesh.

She was prepared for lessons and people, to be trapped in a room with proverbial strangers… Kalika was, however, not prepared for the greeting she received form Lady Margo. Smile lost its appeal, turning dull and lifeless at the edges as she watched the teacher draw closer. Flesh to flesh and the Unseelie nearly snarled. It was one thing when she invited the attention, when she craved the carnality of contact with someone. It was a whole other story when people invited themselves into her space.

As an Unseelie, touch was rarely gentle and even in those times a caress was always followed by something worse. Perhaps that was reason her muscles suddenly slammed against bone, so tense they surely should have broke or at the very least have cracked. Warm breath against chilled skin was just another oddity, another match strike to her churning inferno. Spoken words of her false face and she couldn’t stop her smile, her voice was of her nature. Melody softly spoke held every ounce of darkness and seduction,
“We all hide something, don’t we Lady Margo?”

Glamour faded at the edges, just enough that when she smiled her teeth showed. Not the mouth full of flat, useless, human molars but wicked things. Rows of razors that fit together perfectly, lips stretching perhaps a touch too far back for comfort… The image wasn’t as jagged as a shark’s but the results were just the same. Unseelie teeth meant to shred flesh, lips a pale bluish-gray. Ethereal beauty shattered against reality before the glamour slid back in place.

Head canted to the side just a touch, power slowly shifting to the surface as the doors locked. The only visible reaction was the quirk of a delicate brow, silently questioning the need for such measures before the teacher enlightened the student. Kalika listened, dwelled on the thought of what Margo suddenly offered. A chance to learn something, but what was the true question. What did Kalika ache for besides the ever-present need for destruction that her nature brought? The chance to spend more time outside compelled her more than the actual lesson at the moment,
“I see… Perhaps beneath the moonlight would be a better learning ground?” She could stand the darkness; it was the light she had trouble with.

Born beneath the earth in a world that thrived off misery and anguish, the darkness was her greatest of lovers. A weakness she would never quite be able to shake.

Digits stretched out to carefully pluck the tea from the air, holding the delicate cup in just the proper way.
“Serpents and felines, two beings that always seem to describe females. How….interesting.” Porcelain graced lips, warmth burning her cold throat as she sipped at her tea. The rich flare of spices rather comforting as she watched the lady.

There were no doubts in her mind, even if there were Margo could have done little against them. Like her inner monster, Kalika’s mind was rarely pushed from its current train of thought. All her secrets tucked inside, precious little diseases she couldn’t let free.
“When would you like to meet again, Madam?”

Last edited by Kalika Kali Ma on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

5Day IV Empty Re: Day IV Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Margo smirked as she pressed her lips along the brim of the cup taking another calculated sip. As she released the grip from the handle the cup floated idle in front of her. Gloved hands moved down her sides as her digits plucked at the fabric scooping up the edges off the stone floor. The toes of her heels exposed as her right leg crossed over her left as she took a side step. As she stood a few steps before the creature her own hands slipped from her sides as she pressed her palms together. Her fingers laced except her pointers as she directed the tips of the fingers towards her lips. Margo plucked at her bottom lip as the fingers would strike the harp. She was listening to Kalika.

She felt the tension as she sighed. She was concerend for the woman and her own betrayal to this world. Kalika was her own rival as she battled internally. If only she would allow aid from others to assist the nurse in healing her own wounds. How ironic it was, how those that become consumed with emotion often ignore the external emotions that surround them. Margo cared for the precious darling. Cared for Kalika ever seen the first day of class. A bond Margo found alluring while others could find it unworthy. Kalika was wild and untamable. A woman whose wrath could never be soothed.

Margo tilted her head as the pointed teeth of Kalika weaved a distorted line. "Ah a true smile. Such a beautiful creature you are when you smile my darling. All the voices within the world would gasp at such a charming sight. The voiceless would speak and the deaf could hear them! How delightful you are." Margo giggled as she returned the smile.

"Lords cannot be as strong and brave without a woman to embrace them, we might be a cat or a snake, we might even be horse or goat! For a horse will trot with a rider or not, and goat shall climb the top of each hill no matter how high it is. You see my dear a woman can be so many things, each tightly concealed within. We all only reveal a small glimpse of what we are my love. So for our meeting let us meet in the Garden in three nights. Meet me when the moon is full and the stars are sparkling. It will help my old eyes look at you and gaze into the twisted soul of yours. Until we meet my love, keep your heart beating as well as your mind in tact for that is what I will need when I see you again. Milady. My Fair, Fair Lady. I shall craddle you in my arms tonight and always. My precious Lady Fair."

Margo crossed her legs as she curtsied towards the ground. Her knees grazed the stone as her head lowered in respect. She extended her right arm as it swooped before her body, her elbow bent as her palm went to her lips kissing her own skin. As she reversed the motion she blew onto her palm sailing the kiss towards Kalika.

6Day IV Empty Re: Day IV Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika had been many things to a number of people, rarely were they ever treasured beyond the binding of a deal. She had been considered a nightmare, beautiful only in her ruthless grace and willingness to cause complete chaos. When her glamour faded, even in the slightest, it was a sight to behold. The mask was such a stark contrast to the true image beneath, a design meant to inspire lust rather than fear. Unseelie flesh however was the hue of death, the creation of cold nightmares and chilled fears. Glamour flickered out over her eyes, starbursts of silver in each. They shimmered with an ethereal glow, expanding in a bizarre form of dilation.

“Three nights, then we meet in the Garden. How very fitting for such an outing as ours. I certainly look forward to seeing how things transpire between us away from the classroom.” She cast her gaze about the room, surveying her surroundings and the marvelous little decorations the teacher partook in. It was not a room she favored though she didn’t dread it, instead it was rather comforting. Which is perhaps why it unnerved Kalika in such a way, she was unaccustomed to such a feeling.

She watched as Margo curtsied, the kiss blow enticing only a faint smile across pale lips. Glamour took its time before it settled back against her flesh, her smile full of fangs slow to fade from view followed by the glow of her eyes. Image settled to the tan flesh of a beauty, her monster firmly pushed below. Hand reached up to her chest, just above her breast to tap her nails where her heart should be.
“I promise you, Lady Margo, that my heart will beat for some time yet. For when it stills, it will not be in a peaceful place such as this one.” With that she bowed her spine and bent her knees, returning the curtsy with a flare of hostile grace.

Only when she straightened did she look back at the teacher,
“Until the light of the full moon can grace our flesh, do be safe dear teacher. I would hate for anything to get in the way of our meeting.” Heels clicked as she turned her back to Margo, instincts screaming out their protest as she moved. Digits curled around the handle and she would give but a pause of breath before pulling the door open and stepping out into the hall, if she was so allowed. If anything stopped her or Margo had something else to say, she would pause but nothing more.

[Exit Unless Stopped.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum