Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tasting a delightful treat! [Continuation from Final Destination]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

That delectable treat has been running through his mind for some time. He’s like a child moving in his normal pace while his hand holding onto Hunni’s hand. There he is, holding hand in hand with her. All he know her is that she was in Romania for training and has a family. Unlike Logan, he doesn’t have one. He’s a orphan from Scotland with the other orphanage lived or so. However, it was not a lively and carefree childhood in which that he was sent to the facility only to be experimented on and turned into a cold-blooded killer, but the days are over with. Right now, that taste of hot cocoa made him giddy with excitement. There is one thing that comes to mind and that is where is the kitchen? It is nightfall and probably the others have fallen asleep or doing some nightly duties which makes sneaking to the kitchen such a breeze.

Coming to an abrupt stop, Logan let’s go of her hand only to move forward a couple of steps with his knees bending down to crouching form. He thought he heard something or other from here or it just probably his imagination running all over the place. His hand would let go of Hunni’s as he looks around for a while with his yellow piercing eyes. His form crouch down for a better sneaking approach. To think that sneaking to the kitchen would only cause trouble in near future.. It was for the sake to taste that hot cocoa. His mind wanders at thought of this, wondering what type of components that makes such a treat. All rich and chocolate melted in liquid form. Just as his mind continues to diverge into that sweet decedent treat, his forehead slams right against the iron door making a loud clang.

Thus, forcing the silent lad a couple step back with his eyes quickly shut. Logan has regain his footing only to place a hand right against his forehead, rubbing it from side to side. It was slightly embarrassing from his part, but those yellow eyes gazes upon the iron door. Once those eyes meets with Hunni or within proximity of her, he points over to the iron door that he bumps into. So, without a moment’s notice, he would move close to the iron door only to place a hand against it. He tries to push it with no avail, so a second hand is against it to push the door open. Then, he managed to force open the door with Logan, almost stumbling right on over inside. It was dark inside, but luckily those yellow eyes are not just for show.

With those eyes, he can see easily in the dark like night vision goggles. He gazes on over to look for a light switch or any type of device for illumination to light up this darken place.. A hand moves close to the walls for the light switch. Eureka! He has found one and turns it on. Lore and behold, Logan sees the kitchen. This is his first time seeing a place like this. Pots and pans neatly hanged on the walls. Stoves and ovens from the olden century are amazed to look at. It is as if he’s in another world. Logan walks out of the kitchen with his hands as a come hither motion for Hunni to come over.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

Strangers, that’s all they were but strangers with a cause, with a destination of hot cocoa and delicious bites of food that could be offered. There they were, Logan holding every so dearly to her hand as they snuck through the halls even with her being slightly crippled she made her way through the halls with Logan, with not but a smile on her face. As they came to the corner, she only stared at the boy as he let go of her hand, sneaking away in what seemed to be a ninja pose. She was going to giggle, but held back as she leaned forwards to watch him be this sneaky ninja. Her eyes grew wide as she could see the door coming close to his form, she knew something was going to happen.

Almost immediately her hand clapped over her mouth as she tried to hold back the laugher that she had to hold within as they snuck into the kitchen doors. Both hands now clasped over her mouth as she snuck in behind him, into the dark she went. Of course she was blinded within all the darkness so she stood in the door way for only a moment before she could see a flash of yellow in front of her. With a slight smirk on her face she snuck in a bit more, and closed the door behind her. As soon as she had pressed her back to the door, and the sound of the click of the iron door handle latching against the lock once again. She gave out a gentle squeak that echoed through the kitchen from her small form.

Hands raised up and rubbed at the golden brown eyes as she took only a moment to look around the kitchen, giving a slight smirk before she finally took a few steps out into the main area of the kitchen. Grinning from ear to ear as she turned to look at Logan. Those golden brown hues only reflecting his yellow orbs for only a moment before she reached out and took his wrist into her hand. Dropping the crutch that was given to her by Nurse Ma, she hopped her way with Logan in tow towards the cupboards. ’’So we need two coffee mugs, should be right there over the sink in the cupboard there…’’ With a smirk she gave him a gentle nudge before she reached up into the cupboard and pulled out a jar of glass filled with a dark brown cocoa powder.

She lifted it down, then skipped over to the stove and clicked on the propane burner. Finding a tea kettle right beside the stove, she quickly filled it up with tap water and set the steel kettle over the open flame with steel grating to hold the kettle over the fire. With a slight smile on her face, she’d turn only slightly to peer over and look at Logan. ’’So tell me a bit about yourself Logan, like where to come from, and why are your eyes yellow?’’ She’d grin only slightly, winking at him for only a moment before staring back at the water boiling in the kettle.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Logan turns himself around and wanders inside the kitchen. Those yellow eyes was awe struck and amazed at the pots and pans. It was looking at medieval times or the days of old. Logan wonders what type of foods are inside the kitchen. Maybe some good quality meats to cook on the open stove. It has been so long since he tasted good ol’ beef, pork, or even poultry. All he hate was rations after rations to survive. Though, he wouldn’t mind having some of the rations again. Oh well, maybe when there’s enough time on his hands. He’ll go to the store around town to see if they sold any type of rations. Just as his mind was in another place and another time, a touch is felt. A gentle touch, soft yet gentle. Logan gaze back at Hunni with those yellow eyes, staring at those golden brown hues. Those eyes trail to his wrist and sees her hand holding his wrist. A part of him wonders what for, but until he sees the crutch on the floor.

Maybe she want to be close, but not until he listens to her wanting to get some cocoa from the cupboard. Logan hesitantly nods his head as those yellow eyes gaze over at Hunni watching her reaching up to pull out a jar filled with dark brown cocoa powder. Logan could help her because of the leg, but it looks like she was able to grab it and feeling that faint gentle nudge given from Hunni. Logan cannot help but make a faint smile on those lips of his as he watch her skipping over to the stove with her hurt leg. He briefly nods his head some and glance over at the cupboard to see two clean ceramic coffee mugs right up on the cupboard. He reaches up while standing on his tiptoes of his boots to grab these coffee mugs, one on each hand.

With them in hand, he moves to the wooden table that’s right next to the stove and places the mugs on top of the wooden table until needed. Logan turns and moves over to the crutch as he crouch down and picks the crutch with his left hand. Logan carefully gaze at the crutch before him. What a beautiful craftsmanship. His other hand place against it only to glide his hand against it. Soon, he gets up and carefully places the crutch against the wall next to the iron door for safe keeping. He closes both of his eyes as he takes a deep breath only to exhale. Those eyes returns to normal cold teal color, the natural color for one such as him. A hand rubs over his eyes for a brief moment to adjust them, before blinking twice for a clear view of the kitchen.

Logan gaze around the kitchen in search for a fridge for something to munch on. Just as his search continues on, a voice coming from Hunni is heard through his ears, ‘So tell me a bit about yourself Logan, like where to come from, and why are your eyes yellow?’ Logan turns only to face her with those cold teal eyes. Quickly he turns away, as the hand that has that steel cuff with the broken chain on his wrist moves behind his back. Question ponder on the young man’s mind. Should I tell her that I’m not really human, but a bloodthirsty lycan who was looking out for blood?

He quickly shakes his head from the thought as the silent sigh escapes from those lips of his. Once to move close to Hunni, his teal eyes gaze right at her brown eyes. He moves the right hand from behind his back to reveal the steel cuff with broken chain. His other hand would simply touch the cold steel with the edge of his fingertips. This piece holds history of how he became to be, how he went through so much pain and suffering to get to where he was today.

Logan raises his hands to sign, ~I...came from the orphanage in Scotland. That’s right. Scottish blood flows within these veins. Well, actually abandoned church to be exact. I was raised there with other children that are years older than me. Remember that I told you that I’m orphan. The truth is that I’m actually am, because I….don’t really know who my parents are. Anyway, inside the abandoned church where I grew up, there's no grownups there. So, we have to fend for ourselves, so we help each other out. Meaning we gather food, water, and any essentials in order to survive. All and all, we are still family and that's what I wanted. Now, I have no family. ~

Logan rubs his arm with his hand gently before continuing, ~Why you want to know about my eyes Hunni? They’re nothing special really.~ He closes both of his eyes and takes a deep breath to exhales softly. Once opened, those eyes changed to yellow once more. Those yellow eyes gaze onto those brown eyes. He signs where he lefts off, ~I mean I have an ability to change them at will after all. Besides….I don‘t think you can‘t handle the actual truth of what I really am. Well, I kept it a secret for years, even keep it from anyone here in the castle.. ~

His hands are lowered as one of them moves to the back of his head and lightly scratches it while his other hand continues to sign a question that was at the back of his mind ~Do you really what to know what I am, right?~ A part of him feels slightly hesitant, not wanting to tell her that he’s an actual werewolf or not.

As the water boiled, she took her time gathering the two ceramic cups that Logan had pulled from the cupboard for them both. A delicious treat after a long walk and a journey to meet new and interesting forms. Which brought the thought of Nurse Ma, back to her mind, the dark Aura that surrounded the woman, it hadn’t unsettled Hunni, but made her curious like a vampire craving blood. There was a taste in her mouth that wanted to taste the darkness that held beneath the glamour visage that was quite beautiful and breath taking, a slight jealousy formed within Hunni, but nothing that would surface. Then the look upon Logan’s face caught her attention.

She watched as his hand began to sign the language of English into words and sentences explaining a small part of his past. An orphan… How sad… Her face contorted in a frown, upsetting face for just a moment as she thought of this, these children living on their own and trying to survive on their own. It was quite sad to hear that Logan had such a hard time growing up. So she pulled her attention back to the two ceramic cups, she took a moment to lift herself on top of the islands counter and beside the two ceramic cups, dumping in two hefty scoops of hot chocolate mix into both cups she turned her head back up to him as Logan kept signing.

With a smile on her face, she turned off the propane burning and poured the boiling hot water into the two cups, then stirred both vigorously. ’’Nothing special?! Logan I do think you are being to hard on yourself my dear! They are beautiful!’’ A soft blush arrived over the caramel tones of her cheeks, then quickly she pointed to the fridge after he had finished signing to her. Asking her if she truly wanted to know his secrets, but there was no way she was going to pry and make the young man uncomfortable. She was here to be a friend, to be comforting, and to thank him for everything he had done for her today.

It had been quite a trip, being chased through the woods by some darkened creature then running into him shortly after. What a strange meet, yet it had been a good meeting. Then seeing the sun set beautifully over the castles reaches and then finally meeting new people and being help all along the way. The wooden crutch that laid just off to the side, a reminder that she would have to return to the darkened room of the infirmary one day soon after she was healed. A deep breath escaped as the brown hues moved and locked onto his yellow eyes.

With a soft daring smile she pointed to the fridge once again. ’’If you’d like some milk or cream in your hot chocolate, I’m sure there would be some in the refrigerator. Maybe even some marsh mellows…’’ She stuck her tongue out at him in a playful gesture. The test of knowing who he truly was, was quite a task to behold. How tempting it would be to just jump on the chance and take it all in stride. But learning bits and pieces of him along the way may be the best way. So she would tilt her head, a hand rushing through the long brown curly strands of her hair. ’’Logan it would be an honor to know what you are, and who you are really. But I will wait, like a good girl I will be patient and hope that one day, you will be comfortable enough with yourself, to tell me all about you…’’

With that her hand returned back to the spoon and re-stirred her hot chocolate.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

A man of mystery for one such as him. Those yellow eyes that gleam so beautifully like a moonlight. They say that a person’s eyes are a gateway to a person’s soul, but Logan’s eyes are more a mystery. Those yellow eyes helps the young lad see the darkest of places. Closing those yellow eyes only to take a deep breath and exhales softly only to calm himself. Yellow eyes seems to open up only to see the process of making hot chocolate. He never has that type of concoction before. It was something new to indulge in, to savior every last drop only to beg for more. Back then, the only liquid that he drunk was either straight from the tap or the blood of the fallen, but this is not the time for this. This is his reward for helping her out, and he’ll gladly accept it.

Just as Hunni pours the hot water onto the two ceramic cups, those words that spoke about his eyes being beautiful. His face turns away from hers with a hint of pink hue starting to show. His hands starts to sign, ~R-really?~ He took a moment to process this before continuing, ~My eyes are nothing special, just help me see through the dark. That’s all.~ Logan turns back towards Hunni’s face, ~It what helped me find you while wandering in the snowy forest after all. So thanks. That‘s was…a very nice gesture that you say about my eyes being beautiful.~ His hand moves to the back of his head and rubs it gently. What a journey it was, but he made a friend because of it. A great friend. Strange way of meeting people in this day of age. Maybe he should do this more often whenever there a chance that he’ll do. Still, about telling her about what he really is. There is sort of a conflict within him. A part of him wants to tell her, but another part of him doesn’t want to tell her.

Maybe this is not the right time for this. Its just too big to handle if he told her who he really is. As much as it pains him, he made his decision that he won’t tell her about this. The reason is that he feels a bit on the edge, scared on the outcome of this. Yellow orbs gaze over to the refrigerator that Hunni pointed to. A light nod is made as he goes over there to see what inside there. A hand moves over to the handle of the fridge and grasp onto it. He pulls the door open to see the contents. There’s a gallon of milk on the glass that is half-empty along with a bowl of marshmallows. There are other contents; like, eggs, jug of water, and all the assortment of goodies. For now, Logan grabs the milk and the bowl of marshmallows from the fridge with each hand. Once he grabs them, he’d take a step back and close the fridge door.

Then, he’d go back over to the table only to place them down gently. Yellow eyes returns to Hunni’s face to listen what she has to say. Logan nods his head as he responds by signing, ~Your right. Right now, I feel edgy and uncomfortable. Maybe this is not the right time. One day, when I’m comfortable and understanding. I’ll tell you about me. About everything, but I must warn you. Its not a tale that ends on a happy note. Anyway, since you as about where I am from actually. I’d like to know where are you from, if that’s alright with you. Besides, you have…wonderful eyes. It reminds me of someone from long ago.~ A light smile creeps up on his lips of his before turning his head away from her only to see the hot chocolate getting stirred up.

Last edited by Logan MacConnell on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing errors)

Lips curved into a gentle smile, as only for a moment this young boy had once again surprised her. A deep sigh escaped her, yet nothing that would make her seem saddened or depressed in any way. The hazel toned hues lifted and lapsed once more against the young mans face, with a grin on her face she could only shake her head slightly. ’’I find your eyes to be beautiful Logan, the tone of yellow is something that is never seen in humans.’’ Right off the bat she could tell he wasn’t human, but wouldn’t be rude enough to push her questions upon him.

Slender tanned hands moved down and surrounded around the ceramic mug that was filled with the rich chocolate taste. Such a sweet and splendid thing to enjoy after such a long and slightly traumatic day that had unfolded. Yet, the day wasn’t over just yet. Now she was sitting here feeding this young lad compliments, and it seemed from the way he stood it was something he wasn’t too comfortable with. This was understandable with the brief history he gave her it would be difficult to push one’s self into being social and around people that may actually start to care about others around them.

With a gentle smile on her face, she watched as Logan hopped back over to the counter top she was now sitting upon. Seeing he had grabbed the bag of marsh mellows and gave a grin as she leaned over gently tearing the bag open. ’’Ohh yummy! I love little marsh mellows.’’ Quickly she leaned over and grabbed a few then popped them into her mouth, for a moment she could feel her cheeks fluff with the marsh mellows jammed in her mouth. At that moment she widened her eyes and pursed her lips close together as she looked at Logan, then quickly signed with her hands ’’Look I’m a chipmunk!’’ Her hands quickly fell, then one lifted and covered her face as she tried to cover her laughter.

Her eyes moved back to Logan, as he continued to sign she could only bite her lip as she watched his words continue on. Blushing only slightly as she was complimented on being similar to someone from his past. With a gentle shrug, she waited and chewed down the marsh mellows quickly. ’’Where I’m from?’’ Her voice was only slightly confused as she scooted towards the end of the counter top and gently started swaying her good leg. ’’Well, I was born and raised in the outback of Australia, I was part of a tribe the leading chiefs daughter actually…’’ She gave a gentle smile once again as she turned her attention back to sipping at the hot cocoa in her hands.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

During the past, he always keeps his distance with other people because he’s….different from the rest. Never the socialistic one or the one who thinks of having a good time once in a while. Maybe he should a least change for once, or rather be the same distant person that he is at this very moment. Yellow orbs gazing right over at Hunni’s face with a lightest of smile showing in that young man’s face. There’s that word again. Beautiful. His head veers away from her eyes as his cheeks becomes redder than a beet. My eyes are beautiful? His face returns to his pale complexion only to turn and look at Hunni’s face. Hands raise up only to do sign language. The part that he excels at other than writing on the notepad for a better type of communication.

~T-thank you for the kind gesture. Its a nice gesture.~

Believing by signing ‘Thank you’ would be a kind gesture. ~You see, there are humans that share the same tone as I, and yet…there are few in existence.~ Hands lowers down from the signing as Logan turns his attention to the ceramic cup filled with the chocolate goodness. Pale hands grasps on the cup, the warmth of those hands seems to resonate from the cup. Not too hot and not too cold. Gently lifting the cup like holding something of importance. The smell of chocolate wafting through his nose as it was an intoxicating aroma. Maybe he should add a little cream or add a marshmallow or two before taking the first sip.

Soon the rim reach to his lips only to take the first taste of the chocolate cocoa that Hunni made. The taste was lucrative warmth was just the young man needs as Logan puts down the cup on the table once more. Cold teal eyes gaze around the kitchen before looking right back at the cup of hot cocoa. Those eyes gaze on the liquid almost as if he’s hypnotized by it only to return to reality as he looks right at Hunni’s face. Something different about her face, so his head tilts over to the side. Curious only to see her hand signing to him. His eyes grow wide only to gaze away from her as a hand moves to cover his mouth as if he’s holding a chuckle or even a laugh. It has been a while since he had a good laugh. His hand lowers from his mouth only to be chuckling silently.

Still, his face is away from her face to hide the silent chuckle. Once the silent chuckling was ceased, he’d take a deep breath and exhales softly to calm himself. His hands raises only to sign to her, ~and a cute chipmunk that you are. Its funny really.~ Hands lowers to the kitchen table only to grasp the cup of hot cocoa and takes another light sip. Then, his attention turns to Hunni to learn about her origin while watching her scooted towards the end of the counter. Putting the cup down gently, Logan begins to sign to her ~Australia, huh? Must be nice there in that country.~ His face only turns away from her only to continue his signing ways, ~Are you alright? Have I offended you in some way? If so, I apologize.~ Hands became slightly hesitant only to rest against the edge of the countertop.

The smile on Logan’s face some what reassured her that he was indeed taking this in, and not being so distant that it would seem like they were in two different kitchens. With a deep breath she quickly moved her eyes from his face, such a strange creature that stood before her. Then again, this school was filled with strange and new excitements around every corner. With the smile never fading from her face, her eyes caught his hand movements and watched as he spoke through actions instead of words. Something that was very unique about a young man, was his ability to speak. She truly enjoyed how their silent conversations seemed to go on forever.

She nodded to his words and gave a slight giggle before returning her eyes back to the hot chocolate before her and swirled it slightly in the cup. It was nice to be able to relax and enjoy the time that this young man spent with her. From her crazy silly antics, to the way she formed her face to get a smile from him. When he turned away from her, she took a deep breath and her head tilted so that the long mane of brown came tumbling over her shoulder like a gentle waterfall. Taking a deep breath she moved her body slightly and stared over at the young man with a smile on her face.

A cute chipmunk, perhaps she was, perhaps she was just completely silly as could be. ‘’Oh no Logan, you haven’t offended me at all, just thinking about back home makes me miss it sometimes… Sometimes I feel so out of place here that I just need to hide away from everyone…’’

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Those cold teal eyes gaze right towards the cup of hot chocolate, the half-filled cup of chocolaty goodness. The taste of this drink was warm as if it was to the touch. A light smile seems to creep up on those lips of his, remembering those times where he felt that touch long ago. Though, that remembrance is soon long forgotten from his mind as a part of him ponders on to the next. Besides, this was rather joyful to have a silent conversation with her. It almost made him feel more social than antisocial to most people.

Maybe he just need a little push for him to change his ways, though the chance of that happening is slim to none. A silent sigh escapes through his lips as his cold teal hues looks back at Hunni and her serene and beautiful brown hair. To think that she can have such luscious hair that can make any person smile. Well, it did made this young man smile before retracting back to his normal and calm lad. Then, he’d listen to her with his gaze comes into attention. He realized that she miss her home, must be homesick. He turns his gaze away from her only to let out another silent sigh.

True, they are so many miles away from their homeland and have their own reason to be homesick, but he cannot help but feel a little sadden by this. To be away from home only to be in this institute to get a college degree and possibly make friends and have a good time, but it doesn’t feel like home back in the orphanage.

This is new and rather strange place for him and he hasn’t explore it fully to get the grasp of it. Both of his hands clasp against the ceramic cup only to raise it and gulps down the remains of the warm hot cocoa. Once he was finished with the cocoa, he’d place the cup down only to turn to Hunni’s face. He raised his hands up only to sign her, ~This whole place..is strange.. I don’t know, but it feels strange. However, an old friend once say ‘Home is where the heart is.’ Even though people long to be home, your true home is with the people or the place you love the most.~ His hands moves down only to move a tad close to her as his cold teal eyes looks at her face.

His smile seems to form naturally as he begins to sign, ~You don’t need to hide away from everyone. You are a wonderful person that I’ve met. Maybe you probably feel homesick?~ He’d tilt his head to the side only to see if she’d reply if she is homesick or not.

The way his eyes changed colors, it always caught her attention and made her look to see what color they would be this time. So fascinated by the color of his eyes, the secrets that lain hidden behind them. Logan was truly an interesting person, something she had been searching for and with his smile coming across his lips again, perhaps she has found a new project to play with. When she spoke, she always had a smile on her face, but this time she let the porcelain cup sit back on the counter and she raised one hand up and started playing with the long brown strands that curled near the ends. Thinking of back home, was quite sad but then again it was good to think of it and remember what there is out there in the world.

As lonely as she felt in this, she would have to agree with Logan on this one, strange place. She couldn’t help but nod her head in agreement when he said home is where the heart is. That much was true, but when the heart is lost, where would home be? She shook her head letting these thoughts out of her head and forgot the sadness that came along with it. Perhaps everyone felt this way every once in a while and they got over it with the help of good friends and people who were close to them. Then she remembered the nurse, yes, she would go and have tea with her perhaps that would help take her mind off of how lonely she felt in the castle, how lost she felt moving through the castle. She looked down at her shoes with a soft sigh escaping her.

Yet, from the corner of her eye she could see Logan move closer, and just as she was going to lay her hand against his he started to sign once again. So her head shook, a slight color of pink covering her cheeks as she watched him sign once again and gave a nod of her head. ’’I probably am a bit homesick… But not in the way that I miss being at home… I just miss… The familiarity of it all… I like knowing my surroundings, and being here is just new and strange…’’ Her hand lifted back from where she was about to touch his and then picked up the porcelain cup that had a bit of hot cocoa in it still. She drank it back then hopped down from the counter shuffling over to wash out the mug and then she shuffled over and put it back into the cupboard where Logan had gotten it out of before.

With a smile on her face she turned on her good leg and faced him once again, her eyes seemed to soften and her smile went from a heavy happy smile to something more relaxed and poised with the pure intention of the heart. ’’Even though the heart may be heavy with missing back home, there is no reason to keep ourselves from enjoying what is around us and what we can actually enjoy everyone around us and not barren them with our own sadness…’’ She moved back over to the counter, and pulled herself back up on it, sitting next to where he was standing. Close enough so when she turned her head she wouldn’t have to speak very loudly anymore.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

This place is strange for a young silent lad. After many months wandering inside the castle, he somehow felt out of place, like he’s a lone soul who can only see the black and white. Yet again, the only time he was outside was to either to take a look at the surroundings or go to the abandoned church to see the site that it once was.

That place gives him the piece of mind, and yet it is not enough for him to endure this pain that he went through his past life. Though all seem to change when she met her. At first, he was hesitant and becoming a bit of a antisocial, but all that seem to change for the young lad. Becoming abit more social and have become the use of his sign language.

For once, he didn’t have to rely on the notepad. Though it seems, strange for him to be so close to her, distance wise. Those cold teal eyes gaze right towards hers only to listen to her saying that she’s abit homesick. A slight smile is made against his pale lips as his hand stretch forward to try to place on top of his. Just as his fingers, his hand seems to hesitate as it starts to shake abit uncontrollably.

Quickly, his hand retracts as his hand holds his own. What’s seem to be problem with him? He turns to the side with his eyes gazing away from her. Normally, it felt…right to hold her hand when he guide her out of the forest and to the nurses office, but now he’s slightly hesitant. Maybe it was the shyness is taking him in, but that didn’t stop him.

What am I doing? Why am I here? Is this…right? Questions seems to ponder on the young lad’s mind only to have dissipated when he heard Hunni’s voice. So, his attention turns to her seeing that she is rather close to him. A light shade of pink creeps up on both of his cheek only to shake his head lightly and see her face. His hand would try it again, moving closer to her hand trying to place on top hers. If done right, his hand would place against her own.

There that wasn’t so hard to do that. His other hand would start to sign, ~You might be right. Maybe all we need to change for the better. True we might be homesick from time to time, but new memories can be made here and over yonder. I know it sounds…strange for me, but I had a good time..~ Soon as he done signing, his other hand would lower as his cold teal eyes continues to gaze right at her own.

She only sat there on the counter, as it seemed Logan was lost in thought with something, so she took a deep breath and searched around the kitchen just looking around for anything and everything that could catch her attention. With a deep breath her eyes moved back, and looked at how close Logan really was. Her smile stretched across her lips and she could only watch in amazement that her silent friend was so comfortable standing so near. Perhaps over the last long hours being in each others company, this wasn’t such a bad thing. Just made her slightly shy.

Then it shocked her.

His hand touched hers, and her heart seemed to stop in fear of the how long it would last. Things like this were not meant for the single time of touch and grace. Things like these were not meant for broken hearts and minds to collapse around once more, but her hand did not move. Nor did her body shake or tremble from fear or uncomfortable manner, she only smiled as her hand spun beneath his and now palm against palm, fingers curled around his hand and only gave it a gentle squeeze. A smile pressed along her lips, even with that tinge of pink touching her face, the bounce of dark curls and waves hid most of it as only her eyes moved along and she stared against the floor for but a moment, then once again to Logan’s face.

His eyes had not changed again through the entire time they had this conversation, and even though her emotions seemed to sway back and forth from time to time. Logan had brought her back to center and made her realize that there was much more to this than just simply missing the homeland. His hand raised, and she watched as he voiced his silent words to her once again. Gently once again she gave his hand a squeeze then flashed a smile at him as she with her free hand, pulled her hair from her face and looked into his teal eyes with her brown and yellow lightning struck hazel eyes stared back into his own. Yet her smile wouldn’t fade as she let her head tilt and she answered his silent words with outspoken ones of her own.

’’Logan…I’ve really enjoyed this time I’ve got to spend with you, from busting my ankle and you being my hero and helping me all the way to the infirmary….Standing by me even when I said it was fine if you left…Then coming here and having a warm cup of cocoa with me…I truly have to thank you from the depth of my heart for being here with me tonight. There’s nothing more I could ask for, that would have made me so dearly happy…’’ Out of habit, she went to lean forwards to press a gentle corner lipped kiss to his cheek. But she stopped, her face blushing a deep red as she sat still on the counter and just smiled as she looked at him, not staring, but looking at him with pure happiness growing within the hazel toned orbs.

She felt like she had gone and embarrassed herself, so she went to go slip her hand out of his, slowly starting with unwrapping her fingers from his. The only thing that would stop her is if he grabbed at her hand and made it stay.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

When his hand touched her own, he felt somewhat calm and relaxed for some reason. A light tinge of pink shade creeps up against both of his cheeks while starting for feel a bit shy from this. Its like he feel embarrassed from this, and wants to move his hand from her own hand. Maybe it is right thing for him. A boy like him shouldn’t be friends with her. After all, he’s a lycanthrope. A werewolf in sheep clothing. He hasn’t told anyone about this, and would like to be that way.

Just as his hand would slip from hers is when he felt her hand moved. The soft touch of the palm of her hand touched his as her fingers clasp around his hand. That squeeze he felt, it was a gentle one. Soft and gentle. Those cold teal eyes gaze right at their hands touching each other. It is as if that this is a dream, a memory of his past life and he doesn’t want to wake up. A light smile starts to creep up on his pale lips of his.

Maybe this is what he wanted, a good person by his side. A friend. He felt another gentle squeeze, and yet that smile is still there. Those cold gaze right at Hunni’s face with that smile still there. Logan listens to what she has to say. To him, it was heartfelt and warm. She was happy. She was truly happy. However, what she did caught him off guard. When she leaned forward, Logan stood there wondering what she was doing. Then, a kiss is made. Not on the forehead, but on the cheek.

Logan blush went to beet red only to place his hand against the cheek that was kissed. Embarrassed starts to set in only to have his eyes gaze away from hers. A hand moves from his cheek to his chest to felt something beating almost irregular. His heart skip a beat from this as that smile fade back to his cold demeanor. Calm yourself lad. It was just a kiss. A kiss on your cheek, but… His gaze went towards her seeing her not looking at him. It felt…nice. Its strange. The kiss felt nice. Those teal hues gaze at her wondering what was the problem with her only to see her hand slipping from his. A part of him wants his hand free from her, but another part of him wants to hold her hand made it stay. So, he decided just as her fingers are slipping from his that he tries to wrap his fingers around her hand for a gentle clasp and a soft squeeze. Logan turns to face her as his other hand rise up and attempts to brush his hand against her cheek with his fingertips.

The warmth it felt is good as Logan’s hand turns to press his palm against her cheek to feel the warmth. A smile is made, a warmth smile on his lips. His hand moves from her cheeks only to leans his torso forward as his free arm wraps around his waist. Those teal orbs are closed only to give her a gentle hug from him and to hold her. Sure, he feels embarrassed by doing this but for once, he feels truly happy. His arms from her as he leans back from hugging her. He’d raise his free hand only to sign to her, ~I’m….sorry for doing that, but I’m truly happy that I’ll be able to help you and stay by your side. Maybe I’m happy from the bottom of my heart…~

The blush on his face was almost too much for Hunni to watch, making her have to hold back a soft laughter that wanted to come out. Taking in a deep breath she just shook her head a bit and looked back to the floor watching it as her feet swung off the edge of the counter and she quickly found herself pondering little thoughts as the strings off of her boot started to sway with the force of gravity. From the silent moment they were sharing, Hunni’s attention once more brought back to the kitchen as she looked around with curious eyes for but a moment as she waited for an idea to rise. Perhaps a snack, or perhaps a drink to take with her through the halls back to the dorms.

The sudden touch of warmth against her cheek made her entire darkened skin blush with a deep fade of pink. From the grasp of her hand, to the touch against her cheek the girl couldn’t help but bite against her lip as the sudden fluster of warmth in her face spread. This only lasted a few moments before Logan was closer to her and even had his arm wrapped around her. She seemed to freeze against him as for the moment her laughter building inside subsided, with her free arm it wrapped over his shoulder and returned his hug. Slightly shocked, more surprised as the silent boy held onto her and she had to once again bite against her lip for a moment before she calmed back down.

Letting go as he moved away, her bashfulness started to take over, all before she noticed his hand raise and start to sign to her. Giving his hand that was still holding hers a gentle squeeze she just nodded for a moment before she took in a deep breath. ’’Well I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it as I have, who knows maybe we could have another night like this again.’’ She returned once more to her comfortable sense of being, once again gathering around the kitchen wondering if she was actually hungry enough to make something to eat now or wait until morning.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Logan doesn’t know why he did it. Why did he stroke her hand against her cheek and hugged her. A slight shade of pink manifest on his semi-pale complexion. Speechless. Utter speechless. He was always blushing one way or another. Maybe…just maybe he just want to see her happy for once in his life. His face is a calm, yet cold expression to others. However, something about Hunni that brought out a smile on this cold exterior. Not a frown or a glare, but a kind smile on his face. Something about this girl that made him feel…not alone.

That blush still show on his face as those teal eyes gaze on Hunni for a few moments before he calmly looks away wondering what is the matter with the boy. Those cold teal eyes are slowly closed as he takes a deep breath and exhales softly. The light blush seems to fade from existence only to be in his calm and cold demeanor self. Silence seems to fill the kitchen as his mind tries to find another topic to discuss or talk about. It was nice to be with someone as they are alone in the kitchen.

Those teal hues gazes over to his finished mug of hot cocoa only to realize that he hasn’t clean it off and put it back on the cabinet. Even though he was raised in the harsh lifestyle, he has a certain knack for cleaning up after himself. His gaze goes to her hand that was squeezed lightly. Not to hard, but a soft squeeze. Logan’s gaze right back to her only to listen to her kind words.

A smile forms from his lips once again as a light shade of pink shows on those cheeks of his feeling a bit embarrassed from all this. Though, he’s alone with her in the kitchen, those teal hues wander around the kitchen for something to snack on. Something to eat around here, maybe a piece of bread to make a possible sandwich. Logan would move closer to her only to have his hand place against her own. It was only for a slight moment for his other hand to free his hand from her own.

Those teal eyes became closed only to make the silent of sighs. His attention turns to the sink as he picks up his ceramic cup and goes over to the cabinet and places it right back in its place. Cold teal hues gazes over at a jar of peanut butter. So, a hand reaches over to grab the contents as he walks out of the cabinet and sees a loaf of bread not to far from here, so he grabs that too. Once he has reached back to the counter, he’d places the jar of peanut butter and a semi-fresh loaf of bread there. Gazing right towards the bowl of marshmallows and the gallon carton of milk, he realized that he should put them back into the fridge to prevent spoilage.

So, he did. He picks up the gallon carton of milk with his hand and travels back to the fridge. Opening it and placing it back inside it only to see a jar of jelly in its sight. Maybe a sandwich can be made. Its has been so long since he has made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The only time that the sandwich was made was back at the orphanage. He picks up the jar of jelly from the fridge as he closes the fridge and moves back into the counter. Once the jar is placed, he’ll kneel down and rolls up his left pants leg to reveal a brown leather sheath that hides his combat knife.

With his left, he pulls out the knife and stands up straight and fully. A hand is placed on top of the loaf of bread in a gentle yet firm sort of way. With the combat knife in his other hand, he begins cutting till there are two equal slices. Once that is done, he moves the loaf out of the way and opens both jars of peanut butter and jelly only to realize that this knife is too big to put inside the jar.

Instead, he finds a slimmer knife resting on the counter and picks it up. While he’s making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, his gaze goes over to Hunni for a few before he goes back to making the sandwich. Once he spread the peanut butter and jelly across the surface of the bread, he put the two breads together and the sandwich is form. He puts down the knife as he closes both of the jars and picks up the combat knife to cut the sandwich in half. Logan would place the knife down and picks up one half of the sandwich and extend it out for her to grab it.

It might not be much for a PB&J sandwich, but it was the best he can do to make one. Once she takes the sandwich or not, he'd sign with his hand, ~I think its getting late, and I don't want to keep you here too long. I have a nice time, and...thank you for making the hot cocoa. Do you...want me to take you to your dorm or are you alright on your own?~ Once he has done signing, he picks up both of the jars and puts them back in their appropriate places.

Hunni could only watch as it seemed Logan was fighting with something inside himself, like he was arguing on what he should be doing or what he shouldn’t be. This only caused a smile to form against broken lips as even the squeeze of his hand was something uncaused, something gentle yet strong all the way through. She watched this man go from happy, blushing and smiling with such beautiful eyes even if they weren’t the yellow tone that she had caught when staring at him earlier that day. Even in the forest that they came from, she hadn’t noticed until they had come inside and she was calm enough to actually smile and look at him. There was only a moment of it before he pulled away from her, fingertips dropped and once again held onto the edge of the countertop that she so willingly had placed herself upon.

The blush on Logan’s face reassured her, even as he walked away with the ceramic mug in his hands, her fingers curled and gripped onto the curb of the counter tapping her fingers against it gently before her head rose once again, brown locks of curled hair floated down her face and back against her shoulders. Optics flared opened once again and looked, watching Logan with a soft fascination. The way he walked, the way he held himself even the way he handled the ceramic mug made her wonder why he was always so distant. Why he was afraid of being himself, but she wouldn’t press the issue it was hard enough being who she was without letting everyone know, so if he had some secrets she wasn’t going to press him into telling her. He was a kind and gentle soul, that spoke silent words with her all through the halls. This much she was happy for, the time that’s spent.

She watched as he scurried from one side of the kitchen to the other, slowly gathering a few items as he made his way across, at long last she finally realized that he was going to start the construction of a ‘’sammich’’. A soft giggle erupted from the Australian lass as she let her feet once again start to sway beneath the counter, shying away from watching Logan for the moment as he tried to make an over-sized knife fit into the all too small peanut and jelly jar. The smile plastered against the girls face didn’t fade for even a moment as her eyes searched the floor way beneath her feet, then the wall that she stared across from her. The night had come to a beautiful end of hot chocolate and delightful company that she wouldn’t trade for the world.

Still, the young boy made her oh so curious, like a disease it rotted through her to know him more, to learn of him like a study. One day, one day her need to know would be fulfilled and she could be enjoyed once again through the turmoils of life and itself. Then again, her upbringing hadn’t been anything near to his, so she worried that she wouldn’t be able to understand, wouldn’t be able to comprehend the very nature of him. But try her hardest she would, and Hunni wasn’t one to give in so easily to any challenge. That wasn’t part of her nature and it would never become a part of her, a strong willed solider of the clan she would always be. Once again her mind pulled from these thoughts, only to look upon the young boy that was proceeding to cut the sandwich in half.

A smile was brought to her lips as he came closer once again and presented her with half of the mixture. Nodding her head only slightly she took the bread from him carefully, ’’Thank-You Logan…’’ The voice was gentle and almost lyrical as it called out to him, then silenced once again as her eyes found his hands and began to read what he spoke through silent words. As much as it pained her to know the boy was a mute, the long desire to hear his voice, this would never come. But the words he spoke through fastened fingers and careful dialect she would cherish forever. He was unlike anyone else she had met within the castle and wouldn’t let anything tarnish such a beautiful experience. He spoke like he was trying to get rid of her for the night, but she decided against that thought and decided it was just good will that made him say these things.

With a shrug of her shoulders she bit down into the sandwich so that it stayed in her mouth as she hopped from the counter, stumbling only slightly before gripping onto the counter for some balance. With a smirk she bit down into the ‘’sammich’’ and quickly ate the piece that was in her mouth, flipping the sandwich around in her hands as she inspected it’s gooey insides and softened bread. ’’Well, I should be fine on my own to make it to the dormitories. But that’s not to say that your company wouldn’t be definitely enjoyed.’’ She mused for a moment, lifting her sprained ankle and hopped towards the door way of the kitchen only to retrieve the finely made wooden crutch that was given to her from Nurse Ma. Placing it under her arm, she leaned against it as she continued to eat part of the sandwich that Logan had given her.

Stopping from her eating she looked at him, with her head tilted off to the side and let a smile spread across her lips as she just looked at him. Silence overcoming them once again in this large kitchen.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

It was in his very nature to be cold and distant to others. As much as to be closer to someone, it’ll only bring ruin. Yet…as much as he wants to be closer to Hunni, a part of him doesn’t want this. For him, it doesn’t feel strange to be close to a person whether be a close friend or family member and yet… whenever he’s close to her, he cannot help but to start to blush and feel shy around her. He always keeps his distance whether be a friend or for, distance is kept for his reasons and his reasons alone. Cold teal hues gazes over to Hunni enjoying the sandwich that he made, which is good. Lips stutter for a smile, struggling for a smile on his face only to remain calm and distant from her.

Logan nods his head some when she thanks him for the sandwich. It was a relief that she likes the sandwich that he made. His hand would grab the combat knife and the slimmer knife as he goes over to the sink with each knife in hand. He places them on the sink as his hand would turn on the warm waters as it pours down from the faucet. Those cold teal eyes beings to close as he takes a deep breath only to exhale softly. By the time those eyes open, ther are the color of yellow now. Why? The question comes to mind. Why indeed? Those hands begins the cleaning process of the knives with his hands and being careful not to get cut by its edges. Moments has passed at times like this can go on like forever.

Those yellow gleaming hues continues to stare at those knives that he’s cleaning. She said my eyes are beautiful, but I…. Logan basically shakes his head from side to side only to turn off the faucet and picks up his combat knife. He wipes off any traces of water on that blade with his thumb. A small smile seems to show on his face. He has a great time here, and made a friend after all. It will be the moment that he’ll cherish. A moment that he spend time together. A wonderful and blissful moment of spending time together. The smile begins to fade only to turn himself around and kneels down. He rolls up his left pants leg to put it back in its sheath. Those yellow eyes gaze over at Hunni seeing her hopping towards the doorway to get the crutch.

She said that she’ll be fine on her own, but a part of him doesn’t want this to end. That, and he wanted to accompany her to her dorm like any other good person. He’d only stand up and move over to the counter to pick up the other half of sandwich with his hand. He takes a couple of bites from the sandwich before completely finishing it. It is a good sandwich that he made with peanut butter and jelly. Those yellow eyes gleaming over to Hunni with her wooden crutch that is finely made with the best material. Logan would move over to her. Maybe he should keep her company til they reach her dorm, and it will be farewell for now. Upon reaching Hunni, those eyes stares right at her brown eyes. Those brown eyes, soft and delicate, like a doll right before his eyes.

That long luscious hair cascading right down before him. His hand rises from his side, fingers trembling and shaking a bit. Hand slowly rise up and slowly reaches over for a simple soft touch of her cheek. Closer and closer his fingertips reaching for her cheek for just a touch. It was no problem the last time, and yet what stopping him this time. His hand comes to a halt, just inches from her cheek only to curl his fingers back and dropping his hand to the side. He looks away from her face only to have them closed, I…I can’t… Maybe is not the right time to touch her cheek, not yet.

Slowly opening those yellow hues to look at her face, his hands raise up only to sign her with hands and not with his semi-pale lips, ~D….do you mind if I…~ Hands lowers a bit, trying to find the words to express. Then the word humble knight came to mind, he remembers those words at the forest where they met. Hands rise up to continue where he left off, ~Do you mind if this humble knight accompany you on the final leg to the dorm? Besides, you have a wonderful face. Your eyes, they are delicate yet soft and it shows such beauty like a doll.~ It was his way of expression to someone so close. Hands lowers to his side as his left hand rise up and extends out for her to grab on.

She stood there balancing herself on the crutch with her shoulder against the wall as she kept weight off the sprained ankle, he seemed to be pacing back and forth through his mind un able to make something up. Yet she smiled when he looked at her, keeping herself semi-standing straight her head tilted when her eyes caught his face watching as he stepped closer with his hand stretched out. Tempting, the entire act of it was just surprising in itself but to be brought this far was pressed a heat against her face a close touch that held just little too far. Trapped within this for a moment, when her head tilted it forced the cascade of brown locks to shift shoulder and attempt to cover the side of her face.

With a deep breath her eyes lifted from their wandering position covering the kitchen then his outline of Logan as he stood beside her. When he moved his hand away from her face she couldn’t help but turn her head so she looked back towards the door as she could feel the red hot blush covering over her cheeks. Smiling slightly mischievously as her head looked up at his hands as the started with silent words again. Writer of invisible words, fingers dancing through the air as though it’s a canvas needing painting. She couldn’t help but notice at this point the yellow that had taken back over his ‘usual’ color, this tore a smile over her face as she felt like she was almost staring.

They were so bright and caught everything’s attention. With a small smile wrapping over her face as she watched his hands continue to dance again in the air. The blush on her face slowly disappeared over time as she stood there watching his silent words, only letting a soft smile once again cover her lips as she turned and looked at the door with a sigh escaping her lips. ’’No… Not at all, it’d be wonderful if you could join me.’’ With a soft giggle almost inaudible to the ear she pushed herself from the wall then leaned against her crutch for a moment before spotting his hand that was left out. Eyes locked onto it like it was some sort of prey, some sort of new magic to take in.

His acts were torturous to one person, wanting to touch staying close to touch, but always taking in stride and never completing the first step. He had left her with goose bumps covering her skin, it was quite an experience when his hand lifted up only to spill off more words, complimenting her which made it even harder to keep herself tame. Her face blushed astonishing red once again, but only to be partially hidden by the long locks that fell against her cheek and nose. A small smile slipped over her lips as she reached out with her free hand, and took his hand. She almost jumped, the touch was familiar as he had helped her through the halls on the way here, but now something was different there was a change within these walls.

’’I’d be honored to have you accompany me to my dorm, Logan…’’ Her voice almost something of a hidden whisper that only he could hear. She let her fingers slip around and wrap into his hand, gently squeezing his hand as she let herself fall prey to this once again. With a deep breath she let off a small smile and reached forwards pushing the door open so she didn’t need to hold it open. ’’Let’s go see what’s around the next corner dear charming Knight.’’ She held his hand in one hand, then started using the crutch as more of a cane as when he held her hand it balanced her out and was easier to walk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum