Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Melody of Thunder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melody of Thunder

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Melody of Thunder - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Her last question drew him from his daze. With a small smile he looked up at her. "To explain that, would be to give my life story. I do not wish to bore you." It was like he actually tried to avoid the question. He did have to thank her though. Making a mental note, he chuckled. Because she had ask him such a question, he returned to his old self. Once more seeming as though he could and would turn everything into a joke. Still he kept himself in check.

Leaving an unsettling silence as he thought of how to engage this female in conversation. The times seemed far slower than any snail. Which only caused him to fidget and shift his form some. "I'm kinda glad I met you, Kalika-san. Even under such a circumstance, because it proves I still have much to learn." Thin lips curled into a grin and aimed directly up. Though it was doubtful she would be in view.

His knees bent and came up to his chest. Where he actually relaxed a bit more. Though her question about distancing himself from other humans still stuck. Swirling and digging up old memories. His elder brother, his first instructor ever. Many things flooded his mind. Tears forming in the corner of his eyes but never falling into view. His reasons were a lot simpler than he gave credit to. This exile was not his choice.

"I am an exile, that is a simple way to put it." A snicker left his throat, the storm stilled called to him. Half of him wanted to follow. Kalika was still a female, which left the possibility of violence well more that open. The other half wanted to simply stay and relax, no matter how little spark would remain till he warmed up.

27Melody of Thunder - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Darkness churned in her soul, rising as surely as the sun to vanish the shadows of her sanity. Monster of her nature stretched beneath her flesh to hook its talons in her nerves, through her muscles it weaved a wicked snare of control. Glamour flickered, like light behind a thick screen her image came through. The high arch of wings, the pale flesh of her nature along with the shimmer of her eyes hinted to the unnatural creature she was. The monster she could be.

A disjointed orchestra sounded as she stretched, the bones along her spine protesting along with everything else. A shake of her head and she was no longer listening, no longer bothering with it all. Kalika had come for fun and that fun was being replaced by a conversation better suited on a leather sofa. She lacked the sofa along with the pen and paper she needed to write notes. Kalika was no therapist, the worlds problems were not hers unless they directly affected the courts and even then she could ignore them. This sentimental moment was nothing something the Unseelie enjoyed, it wasn’t something she was good at.

Give her torment. Give her desire. Unbridled passion or unimaginable agony. She could feast on those for years; she could grow stronger with each. Give her a touching moment of any kind and she was at a loss. The boy, his tone spoke of sorrow, his body language of defeat and she didn’t know whether to try to offer comfort or strike at him. Constantly at odds with herself she was likely to go crazy soon. That is, if she wasn’t already there.

Simplest of movements had her falling from the tree, graceful as a landing bird she hardly made a splash. Bare feet sunk into the muddied earth but she kept her balance, as light as ever.
“Exile is no simple matter, no easy way to put it as you say. There are many a reasons to be exiled. You murdered someone or perhaps you betrayed someone. Or even mayhap you were betrayed. Trivial matters. Useless matters. You survived, is that not all that counts? You grow stronger to crush your opponent. Or maybe you grow docile. Who am I to say?”

She motioned to the rolling thunder, the flash of lightening illuminating the earth. As if the heavens required frequent pictures in the dark.
“That was to be my music. My rhythm.” Silver eyes flashed, starburst pattern clearly visible as it churned with darkness, “This was to be my reprieve from what I play.” Crouching down she settled in front of Kouichi, reaching out until her nails would be but a whisper away from his flesh. She didn’t touch, didn’t dare to brush her digits against him. Contact wasn’t something she could easily offer, not something she could freely give out. Especially when the action may be rejected. That would be far too much for her temper to handle. Instead she held just the gesture for a moment, all the comfort she could show him.

Pulling away she moved towards the tree, disappearing beneath the willows to grab her boots and her dagger. Strapping the wicked contraption to her thigh before she donned her boots and finally turned back to him, no matter where he may be.
“A pleasure to make your acquaintance, perhaps next time we’ll be able to have some real fun. In one fashion or another.” Lips curled a slight smirk and Kalika would wait for only a minute to be stopped or for him to talk.

- If Kouichi didn’t stop her, she would turn away from him and head back down the hidden trail towards the school. Glamour firmly in place as she sauntered away from the beloved Melody of Thunder.

28Melody of Thunder - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Just as you wished something of the storm. As did I. Instead I found a rather curious Dark Path." His lips curled into a grin and he stood. Following her example to retrieve his arsenal. A simple katana. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary. "OH, that's right. That is a secret. I will remember that."

Taunting, it seemed his specialty. Or perhaps more of a hobby. His grin grew twisted, and much more vile than any other he showed people. Maybe his youth was to blame, but he took quite a lot of pleasure from upsetting this one. She fought so hard to hold back something that rest dormant inside. This was indeed going to be a fun pass-time when he encountered her.

"The pleasure was all mine." His gaze turned to her, somehow he felt disappointed. Like he could have pushed more buttons and caused more fun. That's what he wanted, it's in fact what made his smile geniuine. "Oh I do hope our next meeting will be more thrilling. I may have to come hunting for it."

Kouichi followed the trail he came from. Heading towards the school grounds. Trying to find a new way to find some fun.

[-~*exit*~-]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum