Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Description Reference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Description Reference Empty Description Reference Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:59 pm

admin

admin
Admin

The Owner of this office will supply a description and picture.

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

2Description Reference Empty Counselor's Office Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 pm

The repetitive arched beams of the ceiling lend an air of openness, as does the layout of the furnishings. Upon entering the room a visitor would marvel at the wall to wall bookcases filled with text books. Further inspection would reveal that they are books written in a variety of languages documenting studies and observations from sociologist, phsychologists and behaviorists worldwide. The front part of the room has a beautiful sitting area with a settee, sofa and a couple of overstuffed armchairs. A warm, safe and comfortable area in which to have a private conversation with Ms. Balvaird.
The room has a variety of light sources allowing it to be bathed brightly, dimmed considerably or anywhere in between. The middle section of this long room houses a long banquet table made of inlaid wood. The table is surrounded by highbacked arm chairs. Tall table lamps shed light on both faces and paperwork during meetings with staff and administrators.
The deepest section of the room has a beautiful rarity made of marble and maple. The desk was handmade hundreds of years ago by a very clever man. This man enjoyed constructing ornate bureaus with hidden drawers and impossible to pick locks. Sadly, the man's name is no longer known. His mastery however, is quite famous and highly coveted.
Gorgeous hand woven Persian rugs with intricate designs and stunning colour schemes adorn each third of the room, visually separating them. From the unversity hallway the door to this office has a locked heavy metal box hanging beside it. A notepad clipped on a board encourages anyone to write notes, anonymous or otherwise, and deposit them into the mailbox.Description Reference Arabel19

Last edited by Arabella Balvaird on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to upload image)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum