Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Can we reschedule? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we reschedule?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can we reschedule? Empty Can we reschedule? Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Quietly, since it was getting late, she tapped on room K's heavy door. She chewed on her lip softly and glanced around. Her room was just a few doors down, but it was so creepy in this place when it got dark outside. She paced a little, hoping Kalika wouldn't be upset with her rescheduling.

Crystal eyes scanned the hallway again, and she glanced down at the cooler. Inside was blood. Not a lot of blood, but enough for the fusion cocktails she was planning on making. But between the drinks and the actual cooking it self, tonight was just not something she could do, especially if she was supposed to have girl time with Kalika. Girl time would have to wait.

Tonight, as the shadows fell, and the darkness enveloped everything, she was dressed in the same shorts and tank top as before, but instead of loose pigtails at her sides, her white hair was tied back into a neat bun. She had to get started cooking right away.

Was Kalika in right now? She didn't have any paper to write a note with her or in her room right now. All her other books had already been carried to the kitchen. That way she wouldn't have to run back and forth from her room to the kitchen if she forgot what degree to heat the oven to.

Quietly, she put her back aganist the door and slid down to a sitting position. She would wait for a few minutes. Kalika would be expecting her anyway, so surely she'd come back soon?

2Can we reschedule? Empty Re: Can we reschedule? Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika was indeed in her dwelling, in the back room of her suite. Presently she was polishing her weapon, its lack of use not at all meaning she could slack on its care. The dagger made such a demanding little monster, constantly whispering its bloodlust as well as shouting its shrill little giggles. Centuries of exposure to the malicious power of the Fae had given it a life of its own, a voice Kalika had yet to silence. It knew little more than a child but it was incessant with its want of but one thing. She was currently sliding her nail over its intricate patters, iron and silver weaving together on either side in a deadly dance while dark stained wood rested at its spine.

There was the faintest melody beneath her breath, words whispered in a hum as she worked. Fully dedicated to the task at hand it took her a moment to register the knock on her door, yet only a second to be there. She wondered briefly who disturb her at this hour, excitement flashing at the possibility of an emergency. A lost limb, a bloodied mess, all sorts of goodies could be waiting. Nearly forgetting her disguise she took a moment to settle the human mask back over her features.

Dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, subtle curls resting at their ends. Her attire was a touch more relaxed than earlier, the nurses outfit replaced by a leather skirt and her usual corset top. Black leather with lace accents contrasted nicely with the healthy honey tan she always wore. Pink hued lips fell into a relaxed smile as she curled her fingers around the handle and easily convinced the oak to move.

Emptiness greeted her until she looked down and happened to spot Angelica. Brow arched in mild curiosity at the girl,
“Pray tell, why are you on the floor darling?” It clicked into place, their meeting. Hm. Tricky indeed since she noticed Angelica still had the cooler from earlier. She could taste a hint of anxiety and a touch of worry, it wouldn’t be hard to figure out what the girl needed or wanted.

Since Angelica had been leaning against her door, the girl could have very well fallen backwards when Kalika opened it. Only if such was the case would Kalika softly apologize. – Either way she would hold out her hand and offer the girl assistance, helping her to her feet if she accepted. She wouldn’t push the matter, opening her door wide enough for Angelica to step inside if she wished, all the while awaiting her explanation.

3Can we reschedule? Empty Re: Can we reschedule? Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica shifted, glancing down the hallway again. She wanted to reschedule with Kalika and just get back to the kitchen. It was bright and cheerful in there...hot as all get out, but she was prepared already. A bucket of ice water held steady in front of each stove.

Lost in thought, the click of the door handle didn't register to her. And then suddenly the door was pulled open and she was falling backwards.

Her crystaline eyes popped open wide, and she gasped. "Ack!" she exclaimed. And then she hit something solid, and a glance up, had her looking up a womans short skirt. Red flushed her cheeks and she scrambled a little, turning around and looking up at Kalika. The woman never ceased to suprise Angelica though. She took a moment to apperciate the outfit, and again, just like always, jealously raged through her.

But it was a brief moment. After the inital shock wore off, and she remembered that Kalika had agreed to help her in the fashion and confidence department...and hopefully her friend. She shifted and reached up for the womans hand, and pulled herself up. A few loose strands of white hair had fallen over her face and she quickly brushed them away with a small hand.

"Sorry about that..." she told the woman, a soft blush still over her cheeks. Quickly though, she folded her hands in front of her and gave a slight bow. "I'm so sorry, but is it possible we could reschedule our time together for Saturday some time? I'm afraid I have a lot of cooking to get done, and tonight really isn't a good night." she told her in a tumble of words.

She had so been looking forward to this, but she fought hard aganist the tears that whelled in her eyes. Cooking was something she enjoyed too, and tomorrow night would be magical...well, she hoped it would at least.

She came up from her bow, and gave the woman a soft smile. "I hope it's not too much trouble...me taking up so much of your time."

4Can we reschedule? Empty Re: Can we reschedule? Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

The emotion didn’t belong to her but she could taste jealousy all the same, she could feel it curl in her senses. It held a slight lemony tang as it coated her tongue and slid to her core, the power behind emotions a wonderful thing. She nearly wanted to purr, or come as close as the Unseelie usually did. Tongue darted forward to flick across her lips, amber eyes closely watching Angelica. The girl seemed nothing but sweet, but Kalika above most knew what sort of monsters could lurk beneath the flesh.

Once she had helped Angelica stand, Kalika crossed her arms beneath her chest and leaned back. She appeared as any content predator, not exactly harmless but enough at ease that she wouldn’t strike anytime soon. Tongue flicked over her lips, she had all the time in the world yet her patience was something to be worked on. Waiting for Angelica to… apologize? Brow arched as the girl explained while bowing. Yes, things would certainly need to be worked on. With the both of them.

“Darling Angelica, no need to apologize so much. And no need to be so upset about it.” Kalika reached out, wicked touch surprising gentle as she moved to brush her nails along the girls chin. That is, if the action was allowed. If Angelica shied away then the Unseelie would simply smile and pull back. “Its no trouble to reschedule and I look forward to dropping in on your club. Seems like a most exciting thing if you’re taking all this time to prepare.” Lush lips curled in a smile full of sugar and charm, her words laced with grace and a sense of ease she could never quite feel.

“I do appreciate you stopping by to tell me, just let me know when you would like to get together. I’m fairly easy to find.” Lashes of her right eye fluttered in a playful wink, smile matching her humor.

5Can we reschedule? Empty Re: Can we reschedule? Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She smiled sweetly to Kalika. How nice of her tell her that apologies were unnecessary! She nodded, her crystal eyes watching. There always seemed to be a deep, unsettling air of unrest about Kalika.

But the woman seemed sweet enough...afterall she was nice enough to be a friend. At least, that's what Angelica considered her. A blush crept across her features when the womans nails brushed againist her chin.

Dear Gaia, the woman could inspire fear if she wanted to. Just looking her over gave Angelica a shiver. She knew the woman was sensual? Was that the right term? No, but it would have to suffice for now. Until she decided on a better word.

"It would have been rude of me to not at least tell you that I wasn't coming by." she told the woman, glancing about. This hallway seriously creeped her out at night!

"How about tomorrow night? After the meeting? Is that too late?" she ask her, hopeful now. Even though she'd be exhausted from the lack of sleep. The prospect of a girls night only excited her more.

"I'll make some tea before I come over, that way we can both enjoy something, while we work." she grinned a little childishly now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum