Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Description Reference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Description Reference Empty Description Reference Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 pm

BossMOD

BossMOD
Admin

Formerly an empty building near the river with a large "SPACE FOR RENT" sign, the current description follows.

Last edited by BossMOD on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Description Reference Empty Limitless Studio of Tactical Comabt Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

Once an old and abandoned building, that had years of dirt and debris piled up on the surface. Now, seeming over night this building had its front doors wide open, the boards over the windows were removed. Some of the windows behind the boards were broken, some remained intact. The remaining windows were open as well, as if the building was taking a deep breath of fresh air. The grounds outside and surrounding the building, was cleaned, no trash lingered in the grass, trees, or walls of the building. The grass was cut, and the building seemed to have been washed. In the morning the sun seemed to reflect off the white walls, reboound off the morning dew on the grass, and swell the plush trees bordering the walkway leading to the always open doors. Walking down this walk way, toward the small porch, toward those doors that never shut, you could only be impressed by the sheer effort of turning this old building into a sight for sore eyes. Finally, reaching the porch, you'd walk slowly inside. First impression was that someone must still be doing work on the place. The polished wood floor was bare, there were what seemed to be a few padded mats on the floor. Glimmering walls, walls lined side by side mirrors. One section, toward the back had a couch, a couple of lounge chairs, some plush sitting cushions, and a TV, could be seen. The simplicity of the structure was astonishing for such a busy and complex world in which it was in.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum