Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Cooking Club Meeting  7pm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooking Club Meeting 7pm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Seven came too fast. She'd litterally been cooking all night and day to make sure that everything was done perfectly. While the pot roast had cooked in the oven, she had to mix the proper alcohol content with the right amount of blood to blend. Of course, she also had to find a way to infuse the blood with the blood orange, so it would be edible for a Vampire as well. But all in all, she'd managed to make an alcoholic blood drink, and a non-alcoholic drink.

Her white hair was still in a tight bun, loose strands hanging down. Her white apron with a red heart that said "Kiss the cook" on the front was stained in a lot of different places, red here from the blood, black here from chocolate. But that didn't matter. Her white shirt underneith was still white, her shorts still clean as well.

There were buckets of water in front of each stove, and despite the hot temperature in the kitchen, she was only a little uncomfortable. That's what the buckets of water were for. To help keep her cooler than the air around her. She smiled, moving to the dining hall. Barefoot and slightly wetfooted, she stood, hoping that she didn't cook all this food for no one.

Several dishes were laid out, everything on a different table. One table served as a small bar, with different wines and alcohols set out.

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Potroast
Potroast

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Miso_soup2
Miso soup

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Minestrone2
Minestrone soup

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Fingerfoods1
Peach, Strawberry, and Banana Bruschetta

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Cupcakes
Cupcakes with cream-cheese icing

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Chocolatechunkbrownies
Chocolate Chunk Brownies

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Bloodorangecocktail
Blood Cocktail (Non-alcoholic)

Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Vampire_blood_cocktail
Blood Cocktail (Alcoholic)

Last edited by Lillith on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled 'cook' wrong...lol)

2Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The smells filled the air, and it was delicious right from the first sense. Mikel had heard about cooking class, and he wasn’t one to let anything just slip out from under his fingers. So he moved through the hall with a slight skip in his steps, this time he wore something a bit more casual. A loose white collared long sleeve shirt, no tie as his collar was left unbuttoned. Black slacks that this time didn’t have a belt, silver chain, or fancy black dress shoes to match. Instead he just had on a pair of black ‘skate’ shoes he had found in the new district of town.

He pressed the door open with but one finger and stared into the room, the smells of food cooked filled his senses and finally his eyes laid upon the delicious decorative spread on the counter. Grinning as he stepped in, he noticed he actually recognized the girl in the ‘’Kiss The Cook’’ Apron. Blinking a moment, he smiled his usual cherished charming smile. ’’Well, look who it is. Miss Lillith, teaching to tease my taste buds?’’ With that charming smile still peeled across his lips he moved into the room, letting his nose sniff out the room before one particular scent caught his attention.

Sweet, Savory, bitter scent. His eyes immediately locked onto the arrangement of block cocktails , an almost evil grin split across the charming face and his grey toned eyes lit up with a sparkle as he moved over, taking in a deep breath. ’’My oh my…Could this be true? Could this be real?’’ His finger curved and pointed at the blood cocktails.

3Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

The first person to enter suprised her a little. It hadn't occured to her that a Vampire might be the first person in here. But then again, super human smell might lead him here. She only recently brought those drinks out, so it was rather funny that he'd found his way here so quickly. Or maybe he'd just seen the numerous flyers around the school that she'd posted.

And he was the only person who called her by her actual first name. Something that she felt like should bother her, strangely it didn't though. Everyone else called her Angelica, her middle name. She flashed him an excited smile and nodded, moving behind him. Once she was on the other side of the table, across from him she hoped she could catch his eye. Study him for just a moment more. "Oh Mikel...a pleasure to see you again." she gave him a slight curtsie. "Do you want alcoholic or non-alcoholic?" she gestured to the two different glasses.

"And I hope you don't mind, but you'll be the first person to try it..." she told him, a little cautious. Vampires could be dangerous...and she'd never seen one around blood before. She could really only hope that he wouldn't go into a blood rage and kill her along with other people, should they happen to enter.

4Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:07 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Mikel could only grin as Lillith seemed to dance around him, like some sort of pixie she moved and he could only grin. His hands outstretched before him, and he took hold of the Cocktail glass that he could smell the alcohol in, for Vampyres it wasn’t like alcohol affected them the same as everyone else. So he took the glass, and sniffed at it before looking back over towards Lillith, letting that cherished smile once again creep against his lip. His head leaned forwards causing strands of his darkened hair to fall with gravity as he sniffed at the drink and gave dear Lillith a wink of his eye.

Grinning once again he could tell there was something about this girl that made her dance around him like some pixie. Perhaps it was only the charm of the Vampyre, this he had witnessed many time before, but this was not the same as those times he had witnessed. He spun the liquid in the glass for but a moment before looking back to Lillith with his charming smile. ’’Alcoholic of course dear…’’ Grinning slightly once again and he sipped at the mixture of blood, alcohol and there was a taste of something else that he couldn’t put his finger on it.

He took a few more sips of the tonic before he set the glass down before himself, turning his head to allow those grayish toned eyes to settle against the girl. His charming smile once again shaded across his lips as he nodded towards her. ’’Absolutely wonderful Lillith, the best blood mixture drink I’ve tasted in a very very very long time….’’ His eyes flashed against Lillith’s form for just a moment before his eyes caught sight of the delicious treats she had laid out. ’’I’m honored to be the first Lillith, as I would have it no other way…I must say, you have done quite an exquisite job, completely out done yourself dear.’’

Once again, he flashed that smile and then pulled a stool up and offered it to her. If she took it, he would help her upon it like a gentleman, but then he pulled his own stool up and took a seat upon it as his finger dipped back into the tonic of the Bloody Cocktail Lillith had made. Stirring it around for a moment before looking back over at Lillith. ’’We shall name it. The Lillith’s Bittersweet Demise.’’

5Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

The way he smiled and watched her. It almost felt like she was being hunted. She couldn't be sure but if felt that way for only a moment. And he used such endearing terms when he referred to her...but then again, she was sure he did that with everyone.

Her smile was simply too hard to remove, so why bother? She just stood quietly and waited for him to taste it. Her crystaline eyes were wide with hope and a little bit of child-like facination. He wasn't a crazy, blood thirsty creature, but a person. A normal person, with thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams. Although, just because he didn't seem that way now, Angelica was sure that he could be that blood thirsty monster if the situation was right.

The offer for somewhere to sit had her a little uneasy. She'd litterally been up cooking all night, with no sleep whatso ever, except for the few enegry inducing teas she'd made, and the little bit of food she'd made for herself this morning, that really was all. It occured to her that if she sat down, then she might not get back up. And of course, big events called for enegertic people.

However, resting for a moment would be nice. As long as it was only for that moment. She accepted his help, noting that when his hand touched hers, he felt slightly colder than herself. It made her smile, the observation. How strange it was to be the warmer one!

And she accepted his compliment gracefully with a slight bow of the head and a sweet smile. "Oh thank you very much. I hope everyone will like my dishes." she smiled. Oh, how good it felt to be off her bare feet. Idly she looked down to her feet. Pale and bare. She stretched slightly and wiggled her toes. "I've been up cooking all night." she said with a yawn.

Name the drink after her? She wrinkled her nose and looked over at him with a giggle. "That's an awefully long name for a drink. Hmm...how about just Demise?" she ask him with a smile.

He was extremely charming. She couldn't see how he didn't have every girl at school following behind him, like a puppy dog. But then again, she was sure part of his charm had to do with the Vampire side of him. Other women didn't seem to be any less interested in him though because of that. And Angelica did have to admit that he was attractive. He could probably make her swoon with no problem, so she would have to try extra hard to be a challenge for him, should he try that. And if not, then she would be a good friend to him.

"So, will you be sampling anything else?" she jumped up from the stool, her bare feet hitting the floor with a soft smacking noise. She turned to face him and pushed a few strands of white hair out of her face.

6Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

True. He should have kept his eyes to himself, and perhaps his hands to himself. But what was the excitement in keeping to ones self when the tantalizing taste of touch was just a moments breath away? Lillith’s smile was all too kind as Michael could only grin and watch as she popped off her stool. She had been up cooking all night, this glorious feast for students, perhaps a chance to make new friends? She really did go all out when it came to hosting a party. He wondered to himself if she would be one to help with the Ball coming up, If her delicate treats he could look forward to seeing there as well. That’s when his grin returned back into his smile as he watched her pad around only to face him once again.

’’Demise….’’ The word rolled off his tongue in the French accent he barely used since he came to Caislin. A brow quirked and he looked at Lillith with his charming smile, only to slip off of his stool and take a step towards her. Not too close, his hand outstretched and took her wrist within his grasp, lifting her hand up to his eye level he inspected her hands then gave a gentle ‘’huff’’ sound. ’’These hands don’t belong doing such work in the kitchen, but I shall taste anything they have to offer me.’’ With that he let his grip release around her wrist, only to touch against her fingertips. But it was only for a moment before Michael stepped around Lillith’s form and moved across to the spread of food.

In hand of course was the Blood Cocktail she had made, once again he took a few more sips from the glass, then put the empty glass back on the counter. He moved around, and looked at all the little treats that scattered around on the counter. Reaching over he picked up a Bruschetta and stared at it for a moment, but them popped half of it into his mouth. Almost immediately it started to melt in his mouth, and he turned to look at Lillith, with wide eyes he gave a smile after he had finished eating the Bruschetta. ’’Oh wow Lillith, you have truly out done yourself. Absolutely amazing dear.’’

He gave a wink of his eye before he started to make his way back over to where Lillith was standing, but stopped when he smelled chocolate. Ahh, chocolate. Even in his Vampyre years he still loved how chocolate could actually help soothe the soul and turn women from angry souls to a sweet and almost childlike state. Grinning, he quickly reached up and grabbed two squares of brownies then continued on his way towards Lillith. ’’I really have to compliment on you everything Lillith, it’s a very beautiful spread, if I didn’t have such a dead body, I’d be fat from all of this cooking.’’ With a grin, he let off a slight chuckle, shaking his head just enough that the longish dark locks bounced over his very pale skin.

7Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Her crystaline eyes opened wide when he grabbed her wrist. And while she knew it wasn't to hurt her, it was still suprising. She wasn't by any means used to people being so open about touching her. It wasn't easy to forget the way she was treated before.

She still had the grace to blush though, when he inspected her hands. The creep of red covered her cheeks, but she did smile. She shifted a little on her feet, and chewed on her lip. "I uhm, didn't know you were french..." she stammered quietly.

When he let go, her hand dropped to her side and she let out a soft sigh. But it was a contented sigh. This place that seemed so strange before, now felt like home. A flash of Nana and that understanding smile the woman always wore. She missed her. Nana would like it here too.

When he set the glass down, she seemed to snap out of a dream. She glanced around, and then back to the glass. "Oh Mikel, you should have another. I made plenty of it. There's more in the kitchen if you'd like me to get you some..." she told him in a cheerful voice.

Her child-like grin returned though when he started eating actual food. Feeling a little useless just standing there, she moved around, taking the empty glass from the bare table and refilling it from the smaller pitcher she'd left on the table. Child-like humor abound, she stifled a giggle at his last comment.

"Well, I'll be happy to cook for you anytime you want. Just make sure you let me know. I can even do special orders..." she grinned. It really was hard not to notice how attractive he was. Boyish good looks and a killer smile. She blushed just looking at him.

"Tell me more about you Mikel...I really don't know anything about you..." she hoped she wasn't being to forward with him, but she really just wanted to know more about him. Eventually, taking into account that she didn't offend him in any way with her never ending list of questions, she'd ask him about being a Vampire and what it was like. But for now, she'd settle for the basic's.

8Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Celestine walked down the corridor to the kitchen and dining area dressed differently than his normal Librarian garb. He was more smartly dressed, if he said so himself - more like a waiter. His pants were black and matched with polished dress shoes with a anti-skid bottom. He wore a white undershirt with a white-button up long-sleeved dress shirt and a black apron with three pockets with an embroidered picture of the face of a kitty cat. Kitty-chan to be exact. It felt a little embarrassing to wear, but he knew someone would get a kick out of it.

He turned the corner and walked into the kitchen, his hand instantly in the air with a cheerful, "Top of the night to you, my fair lady." He called, and stopped a moment. She was immaculately adorable. "Kiss the Cook" indeed. She was covered in blood and chocolate. The way she was smiling at the first customer made his stomach tie up. Yet, he continued forward with a smile on his face.

"Sorry I'm late, Angelique. I just had to get changed. Maybe I could be a waiter since there's already a cook?" As long as the other guys didn't have to get her to smile. Celestine shook his head. He was being too protective.

He walked and stood next to Angelique, on her right side, his hand softly on her right shoulder. He faced Mikel and nodded his head. "Celestine Johan Ravnos, Librarian Extraordinaire."

He eyed the glass and noticed the color. His hand gripped on Angelique's shoulder, and his body leaned on her a little. God that blood thing. Meaning the kid was a vampire. He smiled a little wider, trying to hide his sudden nausea.

9Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The color of Lillith’s cheeks changing color only made Mikel smile with sincerity as he let his eyes roam over the delicious treats and the soups that she had made. A beautiful spread, completely worthy of being fed to royalty back home. As she seemed to stutter he grinned just a little bit as he gave a nod of his head. ’’My dear, there is a lot you don’t know of me…’’ He couldn’t help but smile as he moved beyond her letting his hand glide along her arm as if to gesture her attention back to the food and drinks she had made. He watched with slight interest as she poured him yet another delightful blood mixture, she truly had thought of everything and he was so grateful for her doing all of this.

With her smile once again changing over his lips he reached out and took a hold of the glass, swirling the mixture in it for a moment before he took another drink from the glass, letting the taste roll around in his mouth for a moment before those grey hues looked back to Lillith, her face blushed, her eyes locked. It was like there was a game going on that he didn’t know he was apart of, with a smile, those grey hues seemed to flash with a bit of excitement before lifting the glass towards her. ’’My lovely dear, you have made quite the spread and I do whole heartedly appreciate your hard work and your taste to give me such a delicate treat. ‘’ His hand outstretched towards her, only to graze against her hand once again before letting off that cherished smile of his again. ’’Yet I still believe such hands shouldn’t be doing such work around flame and boiling waters…’’

With that said he listened as she was asking about him, a grin crossed his face for a moment as he thought selfishly on himself, his lips parted and that cherished smile once again crossed his lips as he took his seat back on the stool, popping the other chocolate chunk brownie into his mouth. Just as he was to open his mouth and reveal to this girl the most inner stirrings of his mind, as he thought maybe he’d give getting to know people a chance, and this girl Lillith seemed she would be able to understand him the most in such a dire need of crisis. ’’I …’’ He fell silent another could be smelled from the distance down the hall, and without any acknowledgement Michael just sat there in silence waiting for this man to arrive.

He could already tell from scent that this was going to be a displeasure, the scent of hate and death surrounded this boy and there wasn’t anything Michael hated worse than mortals who killed just for sport. With a roll of his eyes he returned his elbows to the counter and drank from the reddened drink that Lillith and he had decided to call ‘Desire’ even if she hadn’t known it, he’d still call it at least ‘Lillith’s Desire’. Yet, for Lillith he pulled that cherished smile on his face as this man made his way in and wrapped himself around Lillith. How sad that mortals had to play this jealous game, t’was not his fault that others enjoyed his company. The look that Celestine was giving him, made Mikel want to burst out in laughter by the way he was acting so very childishly.

With a smile on his face, he stood up from his stool and took a bow to the man before sitting back down. ‘’Mikel Von Durast Morrigan. Pleasure, I’m sure.’’ With that he returned his eyes back to the drink that Lillith had been kind enough to re-fill for him, picking it up and swirling the mixture within for but a moment. He took a moment to adjusted the finely sewn suit jacket for a moment before adjusting the white collar, once again his hands returning his the drink. Three had presented themselves, now he was excited to see who else would make their way into the kitchen…

10Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

She was silent on her feet, even though her combat boots were overly large and heavy. The outdoorsy girl made her way through the halls of the school, strange to be caught in them once again, and this time she was lost even with the map of the school in her hands. Letting out a sigh, she saw a form in the halls, and decided to track it seeing as it might lead her anywhere but lost. Tucking her thumbs into the leather suspenders that hung onto short green camo cargo short she continued to follow fainted footsteps, her thumb nail catching just slightly on the tan top. Moving her way through the halls she watched as a door closed quickly, so she headed towards it and automatically she knew she was where she was supposed to be.

The smell of food was so inviting that she couldn’t just nonchalantly make her way in, quickly she dove into the room and was greeted with a large wafting wave of delicious smells which put a smile against the tanned face. Then she saw a man she’d recognize even from the back of his head, grinning she snuck up behind him, knowing it’d fail because his sense of smell was incredibly strong. She jumped and wrapped her arms over Mikel’s shoulders giggling like some high school girl stuck in a crush phase. ’’Mikel!! It’s so good to see you again my dear friend!’’ Then her eyes moved and looked at the other two across the room. Immediately she went into a shy bundle from the way she had been acting and she quickly let go of Mikel and nodded her head towards the other two.

’’Terribly sorry for my introduction, I’m Terrence Hunni Genova. And I presume you are Angelica? I must say, I absolutely love the smells of what is here! But I am just slightly sad because I thought we’d try cooking something together!’’ With that her attention one more turned to Mikel and she let out a soft sigh as her hand moved over and she laid it upon his forearm, he seemed distracted. She had never seen him like this before, usually he was quite the friendly person that was always engaging in conversation. Perhaps there was something deeper than what she was seeing, with a gentle whisper she leaned towards him. ’’Is everything alright, Master?’’ If anyone had heard that, it’d probably be quite strange for a young girl to be calling Mikel Master. But since she had moved to Caislin Hallows, he had been quite generous in helping her learn more about the ways of life and how to enjoy the smallest things that mortals like herself had usually over looked.

11Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Everything was just happening so fast. In a blur of movement Mr. Ravnos was there. The smile that hadn't faded since Mikel had come into the room brightened. "Oh, Mr. Ravnos! A pleasure to see you." she gushed.

Her crystal eyes shifted back to Mikel and she nodded, listening to the introductions. Mr. Ravnos seemed to be okay with his own introductions. She looked between the two men, watching them. No fights between anyone she prayed to Gaia.

The slight squeeze on her shoulder made her look to him with serious eyes. It was like she could feel his fear, seeping through his hand and into her. But she quelled it quickly. No reason to be afraid.

"Why don't you have a drink Mr. Ravnos...is there something that I can make for you? Maybe a glass of wine or perhaps you'd prefer tea or water?" she smiled at him, a reassuring smile. Her crystal eyes brightened again, and she nodded her head.

She glanced back at Mikel, his demeanor seemed to have changed. Surely he would notice the slight change in Mr. Ravnos, but she hoped dearly that he wouldn't take offense. It was hardly anyones fault the man was afraid. But if anything, it should be a compliment, rather than an insult. Mr. Ravnos was smart enough to fear what could well kill him, instead of foolishly provoking what lurked inside a person. Someone was to blame though for taking a blank slate and instilling fear, but Mikel was not the Vampire who did that, and so none of the fault was his.

And then all of the sudden, there was another person here. She really didn't notice the girl until she pounced on Mikel. Angelica held herself back from laughing. Perhaps a kindred soul was here afterall. She watched the girl closely, and idly wondered what was so different about her? She looked fairly normal as far as Angelica was concerned.

She gave her a sweet smile and listened to her introduction. "Oh...I'm so sorry. I suppose I did do most of the cooking myself didn't I? Perhaps another time then? I'd love a cooking partner!" she told the girl, seeming to forget the other two guests. She watched her with child-like facination. She truely was sweet, at least, her demeanor told her so. Looks could be decieving though.

"Please, everyone help yourselves to whatever you'd like. I think I made enough for an army, so eat up." she told the three of them. Even if no one else showed up, she'd at least met one person she didn't already know. And she'd never seen the girl in any classes. "Please excuse me. I've become parched. I need a drink. Would anyone like anything from the kitchen?" she said. She bowed slightly and excused herself from the group.

12Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 pm

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

The tension between the men wasn't thick, but existed as a thin film that separated the two as if it were a weather front. Celestine kept his smile, being polite. He had the immaculate feeling that the vampire had somehow heard of him, but then that wasn't the issue. That damn mental image. Having realized what was happening, Celestine mentally told himself that Mikel was merely drinking a Bloody Marry. Indeed. It wasn't anything Celestine himself couldn't drink. While the original thought of drinking blood lingered in the back of his mind, Celestine managed to hold down his nausea and keep up appearances.

Celestine turned to his dear Angelique and figuring something strong was the best way to start the night, he replied upon her request. "A long island ice tea, if you please. I think a stiff drink is a nice way to start such wonderful meetings." Well it would at least help him relax and be more open. Perhaps he could strike up a conversation with Mikel.

The hunter-turned-librarian turned his gaze as a new person came into the room. He knew he had seen the woman before, but then she had acted in a way that was most unexpected. She literally glomped the vampire, causing Celestine to raise his eyebrows in interest and surprise. As fast as the event happened, the woman backed off with a sheepish grin or so he perceived it. "Terrence Hunni Genova?" He said the name aloud to get a feel for it. He nodded his head back and introduced himself. "Celestine Johan Ravnos. I think I've seen you around on occasion."

Celestine took a small bown and dipped himself some Minestrone soup. A good starter for the evening as he waited for a drink. Well, that is if Angelique knew how to make it. Otherwise, he'd just have to teach her. He smiled genetly and looked between the two others as he sampled his soup with pleasing results. "So, how do you two know each other?" A simple question that would hopefully take off with delightful conversation.

13Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:41 am

When Angelica said she would like a cooking partner, Hunni’s face seemed to light up with joy before she gave off a soft smile and nodded her head. ’’I would love to help out next time!’’ She leaned over and gave Mikel a gentle poke in the shoulder as she pointed at the drink he had on the counter. She knew from the smell that it was something strange that he’d have more of a taste for, so she just shook her head and forgot about it for now as she listened onto what Angelica was saying. Then the other man caught her attention as he started into the conversation with them, grinning just slightly as her name was said.

’’It’s possible, I’m always out and about in town or somewhere in the school.’’ She commented as she thought for a moment about where she usually did run and hide to. ’’I go to the Carnival when it’s open too.’’ Her attention once again drawn towards Angelica as she said she was heading to the kitchen to grab something to drink, for a moment she thought on this and then decided to go ahead and go with Angelica since it’d be a bit of a burden to have her collect everyone drinks. Just as she was about to ask to escort Angelica to go get some drinks Celestine asked a question that caught her ear.

Quickly she stopped her track of thought and concentrated for a moment on this before folding her arms over her chest, one hand raised cupping her face. ’’Well..It was what..Almost a year ago now? I was just a new student at the time, just arrived from Australia so I didn’t know the area too well…Least to say…’’ She smiled a moment, and moved over to gently nudge Mikel in the shoulder before she carried on.’’He saved my behind a few more time than I’d like to admit then started to teach me a few things about actually taking care of myself.’’ With that said she took a few steps around Celestine and towards Angelica. ’’I’d love to go help your grab the refreshments..’’ She gave a nod of her head and waited until Angelica leaded to the kitchen.

14Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica's eyes lit up at the mention of a carnival. She had followed the conversation that far at least, sort of drifting in and out. Maybe she was more exhausted than she'd thought. Next time, she really would have to enlist the help of someone.

She nodded to Mr. Ravnos and gave him a sweet smile. A long island iced tea it was then! She remembered her Mother drinking them...but that seemed like it was so long ago. Mother had taught her how to make them, as well as a variety of other drinks. Even as an adult though, Angelica had never drank before. There hadn't been time to drink when she lived with Nana, and the woman hadn't kept an ounce of liquor in the house. Now could be a good time though...

She glanced at Mikel, crystal eyes watchful, that sweet smile seemed frozen on her lips. It felt so nice to be surrounded by friends like this, everyone smiling, having a good time. This is what she'd wanted more than anything.

After another moment of analyzing, she shifted out of Mr. Ravnos' hold, and moved toward the make shift bar she'd setup and started making Mr. Ravnos's Long Island iced tea. She poured all the mixing components in, stirred it and smiled. Mother would be so proud. She grinned and headed back over to Mr. Ravnos. She reached to hand Mr. Ravnos the glass, no ice. Once he'd taken it, she'd press a finger to the glass and it would immeaditely frost over a little, becoming colder to the touch. A wave of her hand over the top and 4 icecubes would drop into the liquid.

Her smile seemed to brighten though with each action. Her crystal eyes focused entirely on the motions. It was so much fun to use this gift for such pruposes. Perhaps a job in the hospitality or restaurant business would be where she could excell. After all, how awesome would it be to have an instantly cold glass at the touch of someone's finger tips? "There you are Mr. Ravnos, as cold as I can get it without freezing it."

A look over to her new friend made her blush slightly. Surely the girl could have guessed what she was. Panic rose in her for a moment. This girl wouldn't be offended by this strange gift, would she? She squashed the fear quickly though. Freaky though the gift was, Hunni wouldn't take offense.

"Want to see how I use the kitchen Hunni?" the question, though oddly phrased, could be easily answered by a look. The various buckets of water all around, and the few bowls of water Angelica had used to keep herself cook, despite the hot temperature in the kitchen.

15Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

A slight smile pressed across his face as Terrence poked him in the shoulder, bugging him about his choice in drink tonight. His head turned and he smiled, yet stared at her as if telling her to hush. His attention withdrew once again to his drink, grabbing at it and taking a few more sips almost emptying it before he returned his attention to the group. They seemed to be taking an interest in Terrence and the topic had changed, so did the atmosphere it would seem. Taking in a breath he turned in his seat enough to face the group once again, leaning back against the chair.

As Terrence came over again and nudged him, he just shook his head then reached over and placed a hand against her upper arm since she had them folded. Giving her a gentle pat before positioning himself back against the chair. ’’Yes… A few bad run ins but you know better than to go ‘’hunting’’ for ‘’monsters’’ now don’t you ?’’ He grinned as when he said hunting he lifted his hands up and made a quotation movement, then once again returned against the chair. He spun slightly in the chair and returned back to his drink for a moment before finishing it off and looking to Terrence with fake sadness as he held the glass out towards her.

’’Please? Since you’re already going in there? Please, Please. ‘’ Yes, he was almost was begging her, but with Terrence there were only a few ways of playing around to get what you wanted out of her. With a smile on his face, he waited until he took his glass, being the sweetheart she is she would grab it, so Michael leaned there and just waited for the ‘’young blood’’ to make her way back over here. But it seemed like Lillith was going to steal his little student away to the kitchen, with a softened sigh he just sat his glass back on the counter then leaned back in his seat once again. As everything fell silent once again, and it’d take no time at all for Terrence to go running off into the kitchen with a new woman. His attention brought back once again to Celestine, still sitting there with a cherished smile from Terrence’s random story telling and Lillith’s gracious behavior with her manners.

16Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 pm

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Carnival, huh? I'll need to go be a child again sometime. He listened to the story. Always someone saving someone else. It was as the old saying went. Something about the bonds formed on the battle field being the strongest. It'd been a while since he fought on the battlefield with anyone. Still, he kept his thoughts to himself and listened well.

He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to a returned Angelique and a glass. He smiled and gave a word of thanks before taking the warm drink. No, wait, it was suddenly colder. He grinned. "Oh, I see what you did there." He laughed and took a sip, barely tasting the alcohol, which was just the way he liked it. He felt the tequila from the drink warm him slightly and kept that grin on his face. Tonight was a time to do well. "Thank you so much, Angelique. It's perfect!"

And yet as good as the drink, he suddenly felt the sweet and sour mix taste bitter. Hunting...monsters... "What is this about hunting monsters?"

17Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica was quick to return though, with a brand new glass for Mikel. She wouldn't let him worry about his drink being empty, especailly since she was happy to play hostess. For just tonight she could pretend that this was her kitchen, in her house, and that these people were all here to see her. She held in a giggle and simply smiled at Mikel. Her own little secret!

Crystal eyes moved around the room again, from Mikel to Hunni, then Mr. Ravnos, and then back to Mikel. She shifted again, watching. Just because she wasn't really particpating in the conversation much didn't mean that she couldn't take the free time to observe her friends. She could revel in the laughs and smiles of these people. And she and Hunni could surely become good friends.

After just a moment of observation though, she polietly stepped away from the conversation and over to the small bar she'd set up. A soft red wine would do for tonight. And since this was her first time drinking, she'd prefer it to be something gentle on her senses. She grabbed one of the elobarate wine glasses and poured a little into the glass. A delicate hand picked up the glass and swirled the red liquid around and then took a sip. She giggled a little, and then turned a little and leaned aganist the countertop bar.

From here she could better observe everyone, a little distance did wonders for perspective. It was a little silly to stand across the room, away from her patrons, but it gave her a private moment to digest everything. She'd been working so hard the last day and a half, cooking and worrying that things wouldn't turn out well, and here things had turned out fine...well, so far. She was sure that everyone hadn't tasted all her dishes.

Her eyes moved around the room again, taking in the whole effect.

18Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Hunni’s eyes touched against the counter top with the spread of food across is, as much as she tried to pay attention between Celestine, Mikel and Angelica she couldn’t help but feel her stomach rumbling beneath the leather exterior clothing. Curling only slightly as her eyes became fixated on the food just across. Even when Angelica used her gift to cool the glass that was in Celestine’s hand she didn’t dare budge. Then finally her stomach got the best of her and she quickly took off around walking behind Mikel, and hopped near the counter where her eyes went over the food. Quickly she started picking up things that were basically finger food.

Plucking a piece of roast beef from it’s holder she folded it into a small piece and popped it into her mouth, quickly chewing it up. Next she filled her hand with a slice of Bruschetta , then looked at the cupcakes but decided to pass once she spotted the chocolate brownies sitting beside them. If she hadn’t already had her hand filled with a slice of Bruschetta she would have grabbed the plate whole, but she only grabbed two chunks before returning around the counter and standing at Mikel’s side once again. Her eyes concentrated on the sweets in her hands, quickly she started picking at the pieces of fruit that laid on the Bruschetta and popped them into her mouth. Just as she was about to pop the Bruschetta into her mouth, Celestine’s question caught her mind once again.

Smirking only slightly as she turned to Mikel, putting her treats into his hands, forcing him to hold them before she turned and looked at Celestine, creeping forwards towards him with a half assed smile, crooked on the left side of her face. ’’Werewolves, Vampires, Sprites, Fairies, Hobbits, Neko’s, Illusionists…’’ She rhymed like Vincent Price would have, and with this thought it spread a happy smile across her face, which only made her bust out into laughter as she shook her head. ’’That’s just nonsense, I was out looking for Dionysus, my Dragon Companion. He had gotten into some of the potions of the Alchemy bag I had laying around and he quickly took off to the forest.’’ Her laughter continued like gentle ringing before she turned back to Mikel and gathered her delicious treats, sitting on the floor only to lean her back against the stool that Mikel sat upon, shoving her little face of these sweet treats.

19Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He waited a moment and Lillith had returned with a glass of the tonic from before. A slight smirk covered his face as his fingers wrapped around it and held the glass tightly as he stirred the liquid in it in with a soft spin. He watched it for just a moment before Celestine’s question peaked his interest once more. With a soft almost inaudible laugh he looked up between the three others, from Lillith hiding off to the side, watching everyone like a puppeteer. A deep breath exhaled through thin lips as he leaned back into the counter-side stool, turning himself left and right repeatedly. Hands raised up, fingers covering his mouth as he kept his chin hidden in his palm watching what Hunni would do next.

Next thing he knew she shoved treats in his face, and he had already had quite enough sweet things. He balanced them in his free hand as he watched Hunni turn and start bugging Celestine, oh joy distractions were always enjoyable and Hunni could put on a bit of a show if she wanted to. His head shook only slightly now as he listened to Hunni go on about creatures of the night. Please, like it would have been anything that fun, just another lost pet in the woods. A soft chuckle escaped him as he thought of this, keeping his fingers over his mouth to hide his wide grin as certain things became exposed. When Hunni reached out for them, he pulled them away from her only to bug her before handing them over of course.

’’That wretched little thing causes more damage than a full-size Dragon sometimes I swear…Quite the runner though, I’ll give him that, he definitely earned his name…’’ With that he let a closed lip smile become unhidden. Letting both hands wrap around his glass of red tonic once again, only to lift it to his lips and take a few drinks from it carefully before placing it to his side on the counter-top he sat at. Once more he leaned back against the chair again, dependant on his right arm and part of his shoulder as he perched himself against the chair. Watching the others in the room once again with that close lipped smirk going across his face.

20Cooking Club Meeting  7pm Empty Re: Cooking Club Meeting 7pm Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Being away from the conversation helped her to decompress everything now. Although she'd had almost 2 days to decompress everything, she still felt like she was strung out, very tight. After another deep breath, she sipped her wine again, and let out a deep breath.

In the past two days she'd expierenced so much dismay and happiness over this whole social gathering that she'd hardly had any time to really understand the idea behind this. To bring people together over food that comforted them.

A moment of private observation now. There was Mr. Ravnos, whose only real fear in life, was someone drinking blood. And he was standing right in front of Mikel, who was doing exactly that, and no one seemed to be bothered by his actions. Mr. Ravnos was laughing and smiling, watching with glee as Hunni explained about her pet.

Mikel, Angelica suspected, just wanted to be accepted by modern society. Sure he smiled and even laughed, but when he wasn't paying attention, if you looked close enough, one could see the pain there. If someone treated him differently because of what he was, and that was a pain that she could share. People had treated her differently because of what she was.

And then her crystal eyes fell upon Hunni. What a sweet girl! And so curious! Of course, it was hard to say what Hunni wanted...maybe she was just like herself, and just wanted as many friends as possible. She grinned and took another sip of her wine.

And the girl was piling treats up for Mikel. She laughed a little and moved back over to the bar and poured herself a little more wine. After just another moment of perspective, she rejoined the conversation.

"Oh? I'm excited now...where is he?" she ask anxiously, looking around a little, like she expected him to pop out of the woodwork.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum