Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Overcoming a fear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overcoming a fear

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Mikel walked with Lillith, his eyes always moving there was always something to keep his mind at ease even though the tensions that he’s found with fellow students of Caislin has been, less than prospecting. The last year had been quite a struggle for Mikel, but he stood his ground and yes he was still here dragging along through class and over-watching his little sister. Then his mind was brought to seeing Lillith with little birds surrounding her, he could even see her sitting there and talking with them something like what Snow White did in the story tales. Grinning at this thought his attention once more looked down upon Lillith as she asked him the most bizarre question he thought she’d ever ask him.

He knew she would pick things up, especially if she was hanging around Merisa then for sure she would be finding little bits of information out that he would never be ashamed of, but definitely laugh at. He didn’t even bother with retorting to Kouichi’s words, it wasn’t in his blood tonight to fight with a boy that wanted to ruffle Mikel’s feathers again. He just held a smile on his face, even through all the looks that Kouichi shot back at him, like he was some kind of monster. There. That devilish grin wrapped over his lips, the crooked grin covered his pale lips. A monster. Yes, this is what he was labeled. And he loved it, there was no better premise of fear than being the monster that people told their children stories of to keep them behaving.

He with held a laugh, this cackle of darkness that wanted to explode into the night air. When Kouichi stopped, Mikel kept walking and only moved around the boy when he decided to halt in the middle of the hallway. So Mikel kept walking with Lillith hanging onto his arm, with a smile he just let the boy do what he needed, when he said discharge, he could only think that perhaps he was ‘special’ like Lillith was, and he knew even she needed to discharge at times before it over-grew and sent her into a mad fit. With a soft sigh, his smile never faded as he looked down at Lillith, to answer what she asked of him. ’’Dark Prince of Pari’e…My dear Lillith, do I look like someone that’d be a Prince?’’ He gave a wink of his eye down to her, that familiar teasing grin crossing over his lips and Lillith would know from the look of it, there was more behind those words than what he’s meant.

His attention was brought back to the boy that was now dancing like a child in the hallway, Mikel let out a little laugh before shaking his head. His hand raised and brushed the strands of hair from his face once again then rested against Lillith’s forearm before he looked at the boy once again. ’’You know, if you need to discharge you shouldn’t hold it in for much longer.’’

27Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She couldn't help but be a little offput by Kouichi. Her crystal eyes watched him carefully. He was her new found friend, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't give him a piece of her mind if she felt like he was being rude. Although, she hadn't needed to do that yet, so hopefully the boys would keep themselves from arguing with one another. Mikel was what he was, there wasn't a way to change it, so there was no use in belittling him or insulting him. Some people and their predjuices.

She frowned at Kouichi and shifted to hold onto Mikel a little tighter. She wasn't sure what was wrong with Kouichi or why his sparks intensified, but she hoped he was okay. Static electricty was bad for her just like her cold was bad for him.

Quickly she looked back up at Mikel and grinned. "Do you want the honest answer, or the answer you want to hear?" she ask him playfully, sticking her tongue out at him.

Of course she thought he looked like a Prince. Darkly handsome, and that wicked smile that spread over his face! Who wouldn't find that handsome? Well, she supposed that some people might, but she was happy to swoon for it. She grinned up at him, and only turned to look at their electric companion when Mikel did. Her crystal eyes watched him carefully, watching the sparks.

28Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

He followed at a safe distance. His lips still smirking. Though he managed to close his eyes. It at least gave him something to squeeze. It wasn't like he was going to explode, in fact it was more like he needed to expel all the built up energy. "I'd rather wait till we pass the dorms... It'd hardly be fair to deprive others because I wanted relief." His tone was shaking. An attempt at being civil.

"Pari'e?" His brow perked. Was that some big city? His left hand still gripped the sheath for dear life. His thumb actually pushing the sword loose from it's restraints. Still it lay dormant in the sheath. His head hung now, focusing on the steps ahead of them. His right arm hung lazily. As though it was stunned and immobile.

"Remind me to ask about that when my mind is much more focused." His voice shook once more. They had to be getting further from the dorms. If not someone just may end up having to be woken up. There was really no other option. Still, he pushed on to stay close. Not wishing to leave his new friends' sides.

29Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Mikel moved along the halls with Lillith, until they came into a rather large opening which he would have to guess was part of the main entrance of the school. Oh the memories that ran through his mind, the first awkward steps into the school only to be rushed through paper work and shoved into a room. A smile crossed over his lips as he thought of when he was still a fresh student and there was nothing that was hiding from prying eyes. The tight hold of Lillith pulled Mikel’s attention back out from the day dreaming moment he had and quickly looked down to see her face in a frown, with a silent sigh escaping his lips the hand that laid on her forearm gave a gentle reassuring squeeze. With that he let his squeeze relax and just lay against her forearm once again.

When she spoke, he turned his head to look down to her and smiled at the grin she had on her face. ’’I’d like the truth Miss Lillith, I’ve had the truth hidden from me for much to long.’’ Then the boy behind them once again grasped Mikel’s attention as he spoke. –Pari’e- He wondered how one could be so sheltered that they never heard of the city of lights and love, the birth place of the Eiffel Tower the gathering place of tender feelings and more tender songs to be sung. His head shook and then let off a smile as he was reminded of his home, the many nights he stayed up sitting on the edge of steel only to stare across the city of lights and to smell the fresh baked bread baking in the hundreds of bakeries in the city. How he missed his home, such an easier time.

His attention once more was brought back to this life, as the sound of electricity caught his ear. The boy behind them was quite a curious one, but he understood wanting to wait until they were past all the dormitories, it’d be a shame to wake all the early risers up in the middle of the night.

30Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Crystal eyes nearly bugged. Pari'e...he'd never heard of...Pari'e...the most romantic city in the world? Were the Japanese really so behind the times that he'd not been educated about Paris? She didn't see how that was possible though, considering they were the leaders of the world, when it came to education. It was amazing that Ireland had been able to hide such an amazing place as Caislin from the rest of the world...else news reporters and scientists would be camped outside, just dying for an interview.

Her eyes lingered on Kouichi now, observing. Perhaps he was just so far beyond tired now that he'd forgotten basic information such as Paris. After a moment of silence between everyone though, she drew her eyes away from her electric friend, and back to the handsome Vampire at her side. The way he held her arm was a little surprising. Surely he was capable of such intense strength he could crush her, but he was being so gentle...like he was afraid she might break.

She searched him for a moment, her crystal eyes focused on just him for the moment. Why would someone like to him? It hurt her to think of someone doing that to anyone, especailly him. She tilted her head to look up at him and gave him a sincere smile.

And then, words spilled from her lips, in the best accent she could muster, "Oui, bien sûr tu ressembles à un prince. Grand, beau, sombre, charmant, drôle ... est-il un os unroyal dans votre corps?" she ask him with a giggle. Her french was good, but the accent was a little harsh in places.

31Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

It seemed they mistook his words. It wasn't that he didn't know OF the city of lights. It was that he wished to know what it was like. They both seemed so offended by it. Yet it wasn't their faults for merely listening and not understanding.

Kouichi was left baffled that a vampire did not understand the meaning of true pain. The hallway seemed endless, like some path of hell that he somehow found himself lost on. What sadistic freak thought of building such elaborate maze of a building? It had to have been some sort of prison before hand.

Just as he was about to give up on finding a spot away from the dorms. There it was. His chance now. The main entrance was wide enough to allow him the space needed without waking anyone. His left thumb flicked against the hand guard. Sending the hilt away from the sheath. Pulling the blade with it. His entire left elbow bent and its palm grasped the hilt. Drawing the blade. Fingers wrapping the hilt loosely. He held the blade invert. The tip of the blade aimed at the floor.

"Konbon wa..." He spoke, though his gaze was locked on his sword. A bad habit of his. To believe his sword had a soul. That it was not just a part of him, but it's own being. Carefully he set the tip against the stone floor. No pressure was allowed to be applied. It was merely allowed to rest. "Shall we begin partner?" He whispered. His lips spread into a wicked grin. Sparks beginning to crackle off his entire right hand. And in return for release the charge, his skin began to smoke slightly.

His eye stayed closed. It was as if all his pain was burned away, as the electrical charge began to surround his entire hand. Once more in a whispering insanity, he spoke. "Iku ze." The charged up hand pressed its index and middle fingers to the metal blade. A blue lightening bolt slithered its way onto the blade and danced along it. Like a carnival of electrons. The static charge seemed to be swallowed up by the metal. Then leaked it into the stone below, where it became harmless.

32Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Once again a light rustic laughter split from thin lips, only this time instead of shying away from the words spoken he reacted. The hand that laid upon Lillith’s forearm gave a gentle squeeze before it released and lifted to press the palm against his forehead, yes he was proud that Lillith could speak French even if the accent made him want to laugh, her English took over the pronunciation in certain places. Still it was French, a taste of home if anything at all. Before he could answer Kouichi caught his attention once again, speaking in his tongue. It was always strange at first to hear a new language, or a new accent at that.

Still he walked, if Kouichi’s discharge was to be like anything else he has seen over the last many months that he had been a student of Caislin Hallow. He walked to the other side of the main hall, making sure Lillith and himself were far enough away that if anything were to happen, at least he’d have the time to react. The next few motions that the boy did made Mikel curious on what other creatures could exist here in this school, the woman at his side had the power of ice, the boy the power of static electricity. A childish grin crossed his lips as he thought of someone that might have the power of Cotton Candy. Then his attention peeled from the sparks flowing into the marble floor beneath it.

He leaned down so his lips were level with Lillith’s ear that was hidden beneath the white locks of hair and let out a whisper. ’’ Dans l'obscurité que le prince peut sauver les étoiles, avec un charmant sourire et son attitude vicieuse’’ His smile widened, he didn’t admit he was but he could tell the way she watched him that she must have known some of the stories that Pari’e had to offer about the thousand years he was scampering across the province. Another grin covered his lips as he turned to smile down towards Miss Lillith for a moment before letting his eyes watch the sparks collect along the floor.

33Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

It was interesting, watching Kouichi. Her head tilted and she watched, barely watching where she was going. Strands of freshly dried hair drifted over her eyes, and she quickly pushed them away, so that nothing would obstruct her view of what he was doing...

Her crystal eyes took on a child like curiousity, slightly troubled. He said he had to do this often, so that he could actually stand still or sleep. But it still worried her...would she and Mikel feel a blast of electricty? Even at the safe distance that Mikel had escourted her to.

She glanced up at him, and smiled. This felt strangely normal now...even though she'd never been escourted around with her arm slid through someone else's either...but with her friends, on a stroll through the school at 3:30 am...what a strange life she was beginning to have!

She blushed when Mikel leaned so close, but her crystal eyes lit up. She shivered a little and turned to look at him better. She knew that he'd speak French, but she wasn't sure if her accent was good enough to convey what she meant. He obviously got her meaning though. "Qui aimeriez-vous donner à ces étoiles d'?" she leaned up to whisper back, grinning playfully. Again, the accent was bad, not as bad as the first time, but still off.

34Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Darkening coloration began to spread, as his blue bolts of lightening began to turn white. The very steel of his blade beginning to vibrate from such a charge running through it. It was like draining a car battery, but the time period was extended. Stray fluttering spark danced within the air, and then seemed to disappear. This was indeed the easier part of the now ritualistic habit. A need to get rid of accumulated energy.

A slight ting began to ring out, as if the very blade was crying out in pain. Yet Kouichi's eyes merely opened. Lifeless in the presence of his own optics. His lips fell from their natural smirk, into a rather displeased grimace. His head fell, yet his eyes stayed wide.

The electricity seemed to be gone. Indeed, no more harmful than a car battery. Not when focused at least. Wild energy was always dangerous. That was still, the easy part. His hair laid flat back, and his body seemed limp. His breathing remained calm, as though trying to control it. Which gave signs to much more energy. The steel song began to come to a close, but how long was the rest?

Once more a jolt began to flow. This time it was a much more wild burst, white to begin with, and erratically jumping out in every direction. The pain within his eyes now swallowing his entire being. As he shook and cringed. His knees bending to gain better balance. "Suzaku..." His left hand released the hilt, and the blade stayed balanced. "Seiryu..." The blade began to elevate. A result of the electrical charge in both the stone and the blade. "Genbu..." Kouichi drew the sheath from his hip. Glaring at the steel blade with a murderous glare. The sheath beginning to swallow the blade up within its safe confines. "Byakko." The hilt clicked firm to the sheath and the electrical charges were gone. The katana safely back within its home.

Kouichi fell limp against the sword, using it as a crutch. "It seems much less painful from the outside." He chuckled, just glad not to have caused damage to anyone or anything. His eye lids had seemed to close on their own on instinct. Leaving him that stupid smirk. "Are you two ok?"

35Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The smile once again appeared on Mikel’s face as he stared down at Lillith’s glowing eyes and her smile that seemed to light up the room. Her French, even without the thick hardened accent of the years of living there like he carried, was still quite impeccable for such a woman. Most that tried just sounded like a Russian trying to speak English when they were completely drunk. He leaned once more to her height and whispered one last time into her ear. ’’ Ces étoiles ... Ne servent que pour vous. Avec un amour si chaud, et un corps si froid ... Ces étoiles .. Sont à vous si vous voulez les prendre.’’ A smile stretched across his face, and he gently patted against her arm again before giving it a squeeze. His attention gathered across the room as a spark caught his eye as it came just a bit too close for his own comfort.

The display of lights and colors that formed from Kouichi was all entertaining and very interesting to see such a dynamic dance between Man and Sword, Power and Discipline. The light show was a distraction in itself, which made him forget all about the time and when the sun would be rising in just a few short hours. Still, the thought was in the back of his mind but for now the two in his company right now is what mattered. With a smile he looked at the tired and seemingly exhausted body of the young man now using his sword to save his body from the hardened marble floor beneath him. Mikel thought with all that heat and power coming from the young man, that the floor would be scorned with black scars or even cracked from under the pressure of the heat. Perhaps he was wrong on his thinking of how strong this discharge was to be.

With a shrug of his shoulders to let the thought roll off his mind he let a friendly smile cross his lips as he just nodded towards the young man. ’’What illusions we behold to keep others from scorning the moment…Pain is but a challenge that must be overcome time and time again…I am fine, Miss Lillith, how are you?’’

36Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She could plainly see that darkness should have reined supreme in this front hall, but Kouichi was like a piercing ray of light through the clouds. She watched, rather intently, the bright lights and random sparks. It was probably the most beautiful display of lights and colors that her crystal eyes had ever lain eyes on.

Her mouth formed an 'o'...how painful it looked to release so much enegry in one bound...and he was still standing! And the noise that accompanied the release...she was glad that they were far enough away from the dorms that no one else would be woken up. It didn't really hurt the ears, but it did make her uncomfortable enough to feel the need to tune it out, even if only for a moment.

Mikels whispering made her flush again though. If her french was correct, he'd said that he and his stars were hers if she wanted them. She looked him over again, and leaned aganist him, and wiggled her hand into his and let her fingers interlace with his. And even though her heart was thumping in her chest, she still looked up at him and smiled. And then her crystal eyes slid away, and back to Kouichi, to watch the display of magic and power.

When the whole scene ended though, she felt a certain sadness for the loss of lights and various colors. The other side of her was extremely happy though, to have it over. The heat and electricty was enough to fry her.

She gave Kouichi a smile when the whole thing was over, and fought the urge to help him. Could he even walk now? So much enegry had been expelled, and he'd probably endured more pain than she would ever know, but still he had the strength to ask if they were okay. She grinned, fighting the tears that whelled in her eyes. "Yes, I'm fine. But are you okay?" she was sure that he didn't need a little girl, running after him to make sure he was okay, but the question was ask with all sincere emotion at heart. "Do you need help?" she ask, squeezing Mikels hand just a little.

37Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"No help needed here. Mikel is correct. We must overcome pain everyday. Thank you though." The curved blade was like a walking stick now. Not the most accurate use, but it was still useful. His smirk grew into a grin. Happy to see he did not scare or hurt them. "Good, no harm... No foul." Taking a step, he faltered. The sword twisted and fell to the side, which made him stumble to a single knee.

"Yoi yume o, Oji-san..." His fingers traced the very blade within its home. Speaking to the sword once more. His left hand pressed to the cold stone floor. Pushing him up to sit on his knees. Then up to his feet, his blond hair falling over the bandanna some. Still his bright grin showed his concern.

"Are you sure? While we still have room between us. See if your abilities are working fine. I'd feel bad to disrupt your power."

He made no effort to pick up the sword, it seemed he used all he had to stand and stay still. Standing there, with limp posture. Head fallen forward, arms like noodles at his side. From his physical appearance, he gazed down at the floor, though any person with a sense of self could feel the intruding eyes of another from Kouichi. This in fact was aimed at Mikel. The Asian's mind was clear.

"Now then, my mind is clear..." Pushing the hair back up and behind the bandanna blockade. "I know of the city. Though I hardly can say I know anything about it. That tower always seems to catch my eye.... So much power, electricity... I'd love to visit it some time. Though I always wonder, is it there for some job? Does it ward off demons, or maybe keep mischievous and evil spirits away? Does it draw in the good, while destroying the bad?" He was like a young child all of a sudden. Questions and theories running in his mind at a million miles a second.

38Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The sudden change of the environment, the warming of the floor had gone back to a cold touch once again which relaxed Mikel, he wasn’t one for heat as it was, never mind slightly dangerous as well. With a deep breath he watched between Kouichi and Lillith, the boy seemed like he was truly ready to fall to the floor from the exhaustion of it all, but like the man he is he stood up. With a smile on his face he listened between the two of them for a few moments before fingers lacing through his own caught him slightly off guard.

The cold of his hand seemed at first to explode against the warmth of Lillith’s, it was unusual for him to be in such a situation usually when one was a ‘’Dark Prince’’ in the city of Pari’e. His home, he actually felt a tug at the non-beating heart in his chest. This caused his hand to tighten into a gentle squeeze against Lillith’s hand, perhaps she was better with handling a French man than he was let on. Then the word of Kouichi pulled his mind from the dark abyss it was slowly working towards. Then again he looked to Lillith once again and gave a nod. ’’He’s right, you should see if his electric static hasn’t disrupted your Ice in anyway.’’

The burning of eyes was felt against the cool skin and he turned to look at Kouichi once again to see he was looking at him. A slight grin fell over his face as he started to rant on about Pari’e and the Eiffel Tower that had made itself a beauty mark within France. ’’Well… I think with every large structure something would come to mind that it would fend off the dark demons, containing the light of good… But this is not how it always works out young one. Even the most beautiful of things, can create the darkest of hearts…’’ His head leaned back as he thought of his home, his castle in disguise that over looked the beauty of France and Pari’e as a whole. Then he remembered watching the construction of it when he was a young fledging.

’’It was actually built as an entrance arch for the World Fair that we held in celebration of the French Revolution, the fair was to be called ‘Exposition Universelle’ May 6th…1889…’’ This perhaps dated him, but why should he care? He looked as young as those around him, and perhaps even acted it more than they did at certain times.

39Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

With the display of lights gone, the front hall seemed to implode upon itself with darkness. At least for her it did. It took her crystal eyes a moment of dialation to adjust to the sudden change. That and a lot of blinking.

Once she could see alright again, instead of just make out shapes, she studied Kouichi. His posture, the difference in the way he could somehow stand still now, but not before. She chewed on her lip again, wondering if his display of power had somehow disrupted her ability to create and manipulate ice. She let go of Mikels hand, a little reluctantly, and stared down at her hands.

She did feel differently, but it was hard to tell if that was because of the electricty in the air, or if it was Mikel. He seemed to have a strange effect on her. She nodded and began trying to form another ice blade, like she'd done before. The result was a little different, but it wasn't any harder to do. The ice blade that manifested in her hand was a variety of different colored ice. The base started clear, and then as it moved up it changed colors from blue to red, from red to green, from green to purple, then to yellow and finally back to clear again.

She marveled for a moment, barely hearing anything either of her two companions said. Her mouth hung open a little, and she blinked. "Uhm..." she whispered softly.

This was amazing! She'd been trying to produce colored ice for awhile now, but with no sucess. Was Kouichi's expesnion of power just the boost that she needed to make producing the color easier? She held the blade up to Mikel for him to see. "This is...unexpected..." she seemed dumbfounded. And even though she was thrilled, she wasn't sure what to say...or do for that matter.

Last edited by Angelica on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling and a double word)

40Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Kouichi's gaze shot to Angelica as she formed the ice blade. His grin fading. "You can still form ice, good." He chuckled. His sandal stepped on the sword. The two small wooden blocks under the heel and ball of his foot fit perfectly around the sword. Then lifted it for him.

Repositioning the sword sheath at his hip, he chuckled. "The Yuki-onna would be jealous of such ice." He was lazy now. Much more than before. He didn't sway, didn't stumble. He walked straight. Slow, but straight. Each step took a moment to register. Each breath was in perfect sync with his steps. In on the lift, out on the step down. Until he reached his companions. "A marvelous blade indeed. May I?" His right hand lifted to take a hold of the blades grip. Still he didn't take a grip until given the ok.

His attention then shot back to Mikel. No childishness in his voice or actions. "Glorious as it sounds, it also sounds rather foolish. You'd think some sort of defense would be built. Such a large target." A strategic statement if ever he said one. "Are there guards? Camera? Turrets? Such a prideful monument must have defenses." How could they not he thought.

41Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Mikel could only watch, with a broken smile that stretched across the paling face. Perhaps not a moment to soon when Lillith released his hand, the touch of the living almost a burning scorch against his skin. This was an enjoyable pain through it all, even through the tantalizing fear of never being real once again. There was no hidden lore behind books of old, no defense mechanism hidden to protect the founders. He was just a man, with a brilliant mind and a softer smile, something just weren’t suiting. Still, as push came to shove his eyes lifted once again reminding himself of the company that surrounded him. ‘Special’ children he’d have to call them because of their gifts they were so unreal, quite like himself. A comforting thought as he turned to look at the ice blade that Lillith had created from absolutely nothing.

When she turned and offered him a look, he couldn’t help but reach over pressing the flat of his forefinger against the flat of the blade. Moving his finger down until it reached the hilt he would only smile as the colors were quite enjoyable yet the creation of it was even more-so fascinating. No wonder she had such a hard time with the heat and humidity, when one is made of ice they can not afford to melt away. With a gentle muster of words, not unlike claws against a blackboard ’’It’s beautiful Miss Lillith… Quite a creation to be very proud of, congratulations of the shifting of polar colors into the ice…’’ His words as cold as they did sound, were meant as warm heart felt terms, yet unsure of what the meaning behind them truly were.

Once again Kouichi grabbed his attention, this time it put a saddening look on his face. Everything in this world was of waging wars and defending ones self when the time came to ‘ill. What was this fascination with the world and it’s dreary pain. His head turned not wanting to answer the questions of un-left beauty, of tormented ages gone by with the furious blood shed. He had seen many a lives torn a part by the destruction and chaos of the human mind, the will, the ego. His head shook and he pulled himself from these thoughts once again, allowing grey orbs to land once again upon Kouichi, still holding that delicate smile. ’’It’s a mark of beauty, not of war or lives lost within the tangerine skies. Not a decaying love, broken with hearts spilt over in the rivers of Palin’. Only an art this has become, a beauty for all to see and to experience. For Pari’e has been labeled the city of ‘Love’ and perhaps one day everyone shall see, that even in war… Beauty and love… Ahh…Are the most tangible of things, the most comforting of blankets…No need for defenses or articulate machines of war when one lays eyes upon beauty, they can not find the will to lift a sword, gun, or knife…’’

With that said Mikel could not stand to be in one place anymore, the deaths and screams rolled through his mind. Yes, he was a monster, but not a monster of war. So he turned on heel, spinning ‘round to look through the halls and with a deep breath his arms raised and crossed over his chest as even in the dark his eyes could spot the many busts and statues that spotted along the walls, ‘’protecting’’ the castle.''But of course there are guards, police, cameras... In this day and age...What place wouldn't have such security? But alas it's not for war, but for the protection of the people...''

42Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

All she could do was stare at the colorful blade in her hands. It was...so unexpected that after a few blasts of enegry from Kouichi's discharge could alter things so quickly. She'd been trying for so long to work the color in with the ice, but until now she'd been left with only a light blue blade, and even that had been a complete failure.

She let them pass the thing around, missing key elements in their strange conversation. She should have noticed the strange look on Mikels face or the way Kouichi seemed stronger than he had been before...she missed it all, her crystal eyes set on the blade.

It did occur to her though, that it could just be a fluke...a one time messup. But she wouldn't know unless she tried it again. She stared down at her hands again. Her crystal eyes closed and she concentrated on clearing her mind and focusing on her breathing. After a moment, her hands came apart, slowly, exposing a thin tublar piece of brown ice. The longer it got, the more the color deepend, and finally became a rich earthy brown. At the top she produced the petals of a red rose, completely budded, full and open. The color of red deepend too, as it got bigger.

Her crystal eyes opened and she blinked again. What on Gaia's green Earth had Kouichi's discharge done to her!? Something she'd been working on for near a year suddenly became so easy, it was like breathing. Her small fingers pulled slightly at the top of the stem and produced a little leaf, which color moved from the deep, earthy brown, to a forest green.

She chewed on her lips for a moment, and finally a smile pulled over her lips. It was probably the most beautiful rose she'd ever produced...color dazzled in every facet as she twirled it around between her fingers. A pretty ornament, but that was all. And in the heat of summer it would die unless kept somewhere cold, like a freezer. And what could a pretty rose do in the freezer?

She sighed and looked up at her companions, between Kouichi and Mikel and then back again. "I've been working on this for months...and now suddenly I can do it perfectly...like breathing..." She still seemed to be in shock, but at least she was smiling now. "Thank you so much...I have no idea what you did, or how you did it, but thank you!" Excitement rose in her voice and tears whelled in her eyes. This was one of the happiest moments of her life...

Last edited by Angelica on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

43Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"It is the midst of war, that reason and logic come about. From the seeds of intellect, sprouts young love. From young love comes hard lessons. War has its place. Just as the stars and the sun." An idle comment lofted at Mikel like he lost interest. It mattered not, if it was for war or love. The awe inspiring tower didn't lose its luster. Turning his gaze to Angelica with a chuckle.

"I'd be glad to be of service." Head bowing some before handing the ice sword back to Mikel. "It's no more magic than science. Though I have no control over what colors appear, or how well it works." Slipping to her side opposite of Mikel, his arms lifted behind his head and crossed like a head rest. "I do apologize if it is discouraging for everything you have worked for to happen in mere moments."

His smiling face and friendly behavior was only surface deep. In all reality of the moment. Mikel's lecture rubbed Kouichi the wrong way. Speaking of romance and peace. There were many things he could have replied with. Instead he offered mere silence. If the good vampire had any sense of the world at all. He should know better than anyone. Kouichi knew the hard truths. Hate exists only because love exists. Ignorant ideals such as romance without disaster, merely dreams that may never become real.

"Seeing such results on a chance happening. Angelica-san, We should conduct an experiment some time. Seeing how my electricity conducts colors within your ice. I wonder, can you freeze on of my sparks in the air, simply by chilling the room?"

44Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He followed along with their conversation for a while, the whole fact that Lillith had been able to sprout all sorts of new colors into an ice blade only made the ice look that much more interesting. He gave a moment for a thought, wondering if it could swirl or spin but that would come with time he was sure. With practice and apparently the pulse from Kouichi’s sparks helped boost that, who knows what it could turn out like in the end.

The conversation obviously shifted quite dramatically, and with good reason. He was happy the conversation shifted, and just in time. From the corner of his eye when he turned to watch as Kouichi shifted to the opposite side of Lillith, through the windows above him the soft ever lasting glow of pink and orange, something like a painting started to creep up from the bottom of the window. Ah, morning had come finally, it must have been almost six o’clock and he hadn’t even noticed the time fly by. Last he knew the moon was out before the entire light show within the building had taken place.

It was all quite a show, even the ice blade that Lillith had made was very impressive and when Kouichi handed it back to him he took it for a moment before passing it on back to Lillith. With a smile back on his face he let out a soft sigh as he looked towards the right. ’’Well it’s getting quite early in the morning…So I must say Good Morning and have a pleasant day. He leaned forward and slightly to the side to nod off to Kouichi, then he stood straight once again letting his head rolls left and right ruffled chunks of hair gathered against the pale skin.

He gave a slight bow towards Lillith and he took a few more steps back then raised his hand up to wave at them. ’’It was a pleasure seeing you both tonight. I do hope to run into you both in the future.’’ With that he turned his back and headed down the hall towards the Dungeons and Kitchens.

45Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Crystal eyes shifted between her two companions again, and then fell to the rose in her hand. Then the blade was handed back to her...what was she to do with these now? She admired the colors again, and shattered the ice, watching it dissapate into nothing. Next was the rose, it was harder for her to destroy this, because it was so beautiful, but she could always make another. The colorful ice shattered, and like the other, disappeared.

She shifted a little and shrugged. "I suppose I could try to freeze them, but it wouldn't be like freezing the whole room, it would be more like an ice blast." she thought on this for a moment, concentrating. It was worth a try...but what other amazing things would a discharge from Kouichi do for her abilities? She studied him for a moment, only turning away when Mikel announced that he was leaving. She smiled and waved. "Good night Dark Prince. Hope to see you again soon..." she murrmered, more to herself than him.

She looked around again, holding back a yawn...who knew she would be so tired already? "Actually Kouichi...I'm rather sleepy too. I think I'll go back to sleep now...but we have to get together to let me try that." she commented and gave him a slight bow at the waist, her hands folded together. "Thank you for everything." she grinned now, strands of white hair over her face. "Come find me so we can try that..."
She waved again, and hurried off down the hall towards her dorm room.

46Overcoming a fear - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming a fear Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Sweet dreams to both of you. Safe travels to the worlds of sleep, and grand discoveries in the forest of dreams." Waving to them both, Kouichi turned. Facing the exit of the entrance hall, he snickered. That out of place clicking started once more. Yet it was brief. For he was out the large doors to the entrance. beginning to hum a soft tune. Waving back to the two who had accompanied him til now.

"Oh, I wonder if this new day will bring new toys." He snickered to himself. His stupid smiling face seemed to become much more serious. Though it never lost its smile. His closed eye lids didn't hide the stern gaze from under them. "Or perhaps I should sleep myself..." He sighed out. Sleep sounded boring. He wanted more excitement. More thrill.

Ideas swirled in his mind as he disappeared into the still dark areas of the school grounds. "Hmm, I never see any birds... Maybe I'll go see Owl and Caw-kun later..." He spoke to himself. "Maybe I'll buy them some fish."

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum