Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
A fox is known to cause troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

A fox is known to cause troubles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A fox is known to cause troubles Empty A fox is known to cause troubles Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Click, click, click. An oh so common factor when this young man walked. The darkest hour of twilight and here he was. Pacing back and forth upon a bridge that torn the town he inhabited in half. It wasn't a troubled pace. It seemed more like a child testing and playing with the boundaries set. His bandanna was wrapped around the bottom portion of his face as a mask. The hood of his jacket resting over and hiding the rest of his face. Still it was obvious who he was. Though the cold air gave the answers to the odd way of bundling up.

His arms carelessly waving in the air, accompanied by mad chuckles of delight. Which side to go visit tonight? Would he encounter a gun wielding goody goody. Or a being of much less honorable sort? The possibilities are the reason he seemingly paced with a twisted devious joy.

"Which way, which way? Oh great portal in time. What do you say?" His chuckling voice danced in the air. Finally he came to a stop in the center of the bridge. His arms swung down so they were stretched directing out to his sides. His head lifted and like a top. He began to spin, and spin, and spin. He stumbled side to side, at times forward and others back. Yet he never stopped spinning. The back of his jacket lifted, as he began to speed up.

"Young or old? Shiny or dusty? Which way, which way? I wonder where I'll go play." The white fabric of the t-shirt below his jacket was loose to him. Allowing it to bellow out some. The wooden sandals clicking faster and faster with each spin.

Though quick to start and accelerate, he was reluctant to slow down. His speed dropping by small intervals. The loud, almost slamming of good on the bridge now dulled. Click, click, click. He stopped. Both arms directed towards an end of the bridge, though Kouichi faced the river below. "Awe, that's no fun.."

Arms dropping to his side, accompanied by a rather upset and bored huff. "Baka... You're supposed to find me someone to play with!" He kicked the bridge softly. Still, he thought perhaps he if he waited a moment, someone may come around or he would have an idea. So he looked up at the very void above his head.

2A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 pm

A raven watched the odd antics of the overly dressed man as he spun and danced about along the center of the bridge separating old and new. It cocked its head to the side in mild confusion of the actions. It's master couldn't help but wonder similar thoughts. A strange man indeed. Though ll seemed to be a bit...Off here at the Hallows. Even he had his quirks to be sure. Not many saw a blind fellow with a raven perched on his shoulders or always close by. Smiling to himself he began to idle stroll down the bridge from the Old district towards this strange man, the raven let out a call from the top of his statue perch before taking off into the air. Flying back to his master and landing with ease on his leather covered shoulder. Talons digging in to secure his grip.

He was dressed as casually as he would allow himself. Loose black denim pants swung along his legs, showing the similarly black steel toed boots beneath. His steps echoing along the stone surface. His hands disappeared into the pockets of his pants, wrists covered by a loose cuffed long sleeve red shirt. It's chest hidden by the familiar feel of the leather performers jacket he was accustomed to wearing. It's sleeves left in his dorm. To avoid some surprising looks. Though the idea was futile. the brown leather of the jacket open, its three crossed metal clasp hanging on one side of the opening. The collar itself brought notice. Raising high to cover his neck before folding in onto itself and ending at its end chest high. Finishing off the wardrobe was, of course the wrap covering his sightless gaze, bottom of which show casing a tattoo of a red cross, which started, hidden beneath his left eye and ended at the top of his cheek. The Tails of the wrap flowing in the wind behind him.

Amato began to whistle. A sad, ominous tune he had heard from various street performers during his old life in the slums of Kyoto, He did not know its name, though had heard it enough to remember the song. The tune was soft. He imagined it a song that told the tale of a lost loved one, or a fallen comrade. Some death of someone close to be sure. He and his feathered friend continued to walk down the bridge, a little right from its center, the raven keeping a black eye on the strange man that had apparently stopped his spinning on the bridge and looked to the night sky above.

3A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

A tune? Kouichi spun on his heel. His hands diving deep into the pockets of his pants. "Konbon wa..." He chuckled, scanning this newcomer to Kouichi's life. The way the man dressed didn't impress Kouichi at all, But he wore wrappings over his eyes. Was he a blind man? With a little pet bird also. An ugly one at that. "The name is Aizawa Kouichi, you may call me Kouichi."

Kouichi's lips curled from a smirk to a twisted grin. "What shall I call you, Parrot seems like a good name." He teased the man. As though it was second nature. Even first nature perhaps. The hooded figure of Kouichi began to move. Beginning to circle behind the walking man. "Parrot, Parrot!" He cheered. Like a child who had found new ways to tease a friend.

Proceeding to spin and dance to his own voice. Repeating the new nickname he gave the man. "Parrot, parrot!" Though the young Kouichi danced and moved with a continuously changing center of balance, it seemed an air of danger left possible attacks out of the question. "Now then, little birdie... You seem to be stirred from your cage. Did a big, bad kitty come too close?"

Click, click, click. Kouichi's movements were given only by his wooden footwear. As his hood fell from his head. Revealing the twisted, devious grin. The clicks of his feet stopped. He came a stand still, facing this new person. The phrase his head was on crooked was too well fit. As his head tilted to the left.

4A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Amato ceased his idle whistling as the hooded figure spoke and approached him, and eyebrow rising beneath the covering of the wrap in mild curiosity. A brief wonderment on whether the man was all there mentally crossed through his mind though he didn't voice it aloud. "Parrot?" He asked simply, the raven watching the stranger with a cautious eye, never allowing him to leave it's sight, even as he did a walk around them as if inspecting some new fascinating toy. "My name is not Parrot Kouichi... It's Amato Itzal, and you may call me Amato..."

Though the mildly annoying taunting continued and a few little nicknames for the prancing figure though many he kept to himself. Sighing, he ran his hands through his chestnut colored hair, "If you insist on calling me Parrot, then do not expect me to use your name in return..." Amato stood still, body completely relaxed as Kouichi continued to spin and dance around him, calling out the name parrot. He would let Kurayami let him know if he needed to react to any hostile movements of the man.

Again, Amato shook his head, "I broke free from the last cage that tried to hold me... And I removed a few of the 'big bad kitties' claws during the process." Though he did not hurt Drakar himself, he did manage to kill several of his thugs before his escape. Though, that was when his powers had first manifested themselves. Many a strange things can happen when in a 'blind' rage.

Finally, Kouichi came to a stop in front of him, the raven on Amato's shoulders ruffling its feathers in his disinterest of the annoyance of a man. "And what about you? How did you manage to flee your padded room hmm?" A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, his head bending to the side in an almost similar fashion to the man before him, his sightless, covered gaze on him as well as that of the black eyes of the Raven.

5A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Padded? Nah, my room was that of wood and steel. I ate portions even a dog would ignore, and rested only when the assailants had tired." Like a joke, Koucihi shrugged it off. He then drew back to older statements. "If not by my name then what?" He chimed. Amused by the encouraging replies from the man. This Amato fellow was going to be fun. "I know of a few I could offer. I have been known as Black Fox. When I was young, I was called Kou-chan. So I've had many names." Fox, that described him well. Like he was always scheming, he smirked. Not by force, his eyes stayed closed. His natural state of being was indeed an untrustworthy face.

"You don't like Parrot... then how about.... Bluebird?" He spun on the heel lift of his sandals. The ball of his foot lift raised up. His gaze turning to the raven, and like the very creature his face seemed molded after, grinned. "Your feather friend doesn't seem to like me..." A pout was forced. "Aw, Caw-chan.... Don't hate me. I promise to be good tonight." Like a child, once more he re-named another being. At least this name fit. A raven cawed. At least in Kouichi's mind.

"Anyways... No, I didn't come from a padded room. Do you find me so far from sanity to say I need one?" His lips took a smirk once more, this time like he was truly plotting. The game truly began. This man was interesting indeed. Chuckling, his hands lifted to shoulder height. Palms up, hands open. Shaking his left hand first. "This is my left hand..." Then shook his right hand. "This is my right... The sky is perceived to be above us. and the ground below."

Shrugging, he began to think of more birds. As though he already predicted Amato's argument. Maybe he would stick with Bluebird, that seemed like it could become fun. His gaze locking on the avian on Amato's shoulder. If Kouichi's theory was true. That bird was Amato's eyes. That didn't give word to if it was of the living world of some other. It made Kouichi cautious of how he said things. "Kaw-chan really should warm up to me. You will be seeing me here and there."

6A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

A half smirk crossed his lips, tugging up the corners ever so slightly. "Black Fox?" He had to chuckle, his head shaking from side to side, "Doesn't have a particular ring to it... How about Pooch?" An eyebrow shot up, the raven on his shoulder letting out a Caw in response. "My friend here seems to like it. Perhaps you resemble one to him?" Though he saw through the eyes of the raven, he did not let on. Many were able to figure it out sooner or later. Generally later for the unobservant.

"Bluebird huh?" He couldn't help but tap his chin in thought, though there wasn't much thinking involved in the matter, "Works much better than Parrot I will give you that. But there is nothing blue about me.." His shoulders rolled in a shrug. "Nicknames are always a tough thing is it not? Especially when you just met the person. My first impression of you wanted me to say 'Baka' but you actually seem to have a mind between those ears of yours." This time, a grin spread over his lips, head shaking from side to side, the tails of his wrap swaying behind him.

"And don't worry..." Amato said, his hand lifting, finger rubbing along the throat of Kurayami, "He's not the trusting kind." He let out an over exaggerated sigh, hand moving to rub along the back of his own neck. "Very pessimistic huh?" Amato's head turned slightly to the side, as if to glance at the bird, frowning in seeming disappointment. Though, truth be told, Kurayami shared similar views of the world as Amato did. Amato just had a better time masking it.

7A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Pooch, Kouichi chuckled. What a fun name. "Works for me." Shrugging, he popped up. Balancing on the toes of the sandals, using the elevations block under the balls of his feet. His gaze lifted to the sky, directed at the moon. "Owl has a nice little ring to it." That didn't take long or anything. Now the clouds had past over the moon and moved away. The pale light of the moon illuminating him, giving the impression that Kouichi himself, was an oni of old legend.

"Tell me Owl-san... Do you remember the days of old?" His head turned to gaze at the blind man. His smirking face, and closed eyes. Even with his insane dancing and singing. The illumination gave breath to inner more thoughts of seriousness. "Would you fight to preserve them? Or destroy them."

Still on his 'tip-toes' in a sense. Kouichi stepped in a turn, his body directed towards the Old District. His gaze locking on the male in his presence. His hands lifted and the openings of his jacket sleeves pressed together. When they parted, his right hand held the hilt of a sword. The cold steel of a blade shined in the light. A wakizashi hidden within his sleeve. "I remember the old ways perfectly. Every day was like the last. Sooner or later, you begin to just wait for death. You simply endure, and endure. Until you break, or you don't wake up."

With his last words spoken, his smirk grew into a childish grin. Chuckling as his eye lids parted. Electric blue hues stared into the eyes of the raven. Staring into the very core of it's 'soul'. "If you cherish those days so much, let me show you the bright future." His left hand extended. Offering his hand to the blind man. Kouichi held himself, and even presented himself like the generals of feudal Japan. Offering what the boy had worked so hard to obtain.

8A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 am

Owl... A name he would deal with. After all it was much better than Parrot and bluebird. Owls were the aerial hunters of the night. He merely nodded his silent agreement to the choice in names. Then Kouichi asked a question. One that surprised him though nothing crossed over his features. "Days of old..." He thought to himself, Kurayami watching the fox-like boy warily, sharing the sight of the man with his master.

What would he do given the opportunity... Memories flooded his mind of his abuse in his past. Though at the same time, without those hardships he might still be living on the streets. Cold and alone. Probably dead. And without his unique abilities or Kurayami. Would he subjugate himself through that again? Amato wondered this as Kouichi's sleeves met and the raven dug its talons tightly into the leather on his shoulder. It brought Amato back to the present. And at the first sign of hilt and steel, his own hands quickly buried into the sleeves of the opposite arms. His stance becoming defensive in nature.

His hands pulled back ever so slightly, relieving the briefest of glimpses of black steel resting along the webbing between each finger on both hands. Six in total. Though he did not pull them out any further, Kurayami's feathers ruffling in moderate agitation at the quickly changing atmosphere. "I am reminded of the old ways every morning at the fact I cannot look at my own reflection. And the memories haunt my dreams." His voice had lost all emotion. It held nothing, not even hatred. He was completely impassive. "But would I do it again? Perhaps..." His figure was still poised, arms held horizontally out in front of his chest, hands halfway into the sleeves of the other arms. Legs bent ever so slightly, ready to spring himself backwards out of reach of the blade.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise when Pooch had extended a hand out towards him. He was hesitant. Once again working the thought over in his mind. Without what happened to him, he was still be a nobody. A dead nobody. Cautiously his hand returned the bo-shuriken back to their holster along one forearm before reaching out to the offered hand. His other hand fell to his side reveling the three long spike still between the fingers between them. "I will submit to no one's will, not even yours... Just know this..." Never again.

9A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"My will? My will, is that of a future." When his hand was taken. Kouichi chuckled. "No cages, no chains. You help me with my goal, and I'll help with your dream." He wasn't lying. he would indeed help. When their hands parted, he began to sheath the wakizashi. The heel of his sandals hit the ground with a loud click. Clouds beginning to once more steal the moon away.

Once more Kouichi returned to his foolish ways. By now, he could only imagine the good minded owl had figured that was a ploy. Perhaps the only one everyone knew Kouichi by. "I ask you now, as a formality... Will join me? Even if the flames of war must be ignited. To unify this torn city." The winds blowing, just strong enough to blow his open jacket back off his body some.

His electric blue eyes stared at the raven with a devious smirk. This bird and its master held a special bond. That was painfully obvious. Tearing them apart held no gain. He would would have to learn how the partners could both be of use. Or how they may also hinder the plans. Still, Kouichi questioned if this Amato would be of any use at all.

10A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Amato nodded his head, free hand disappearing into the sleeve of its twin to sheath his three bo-shuriken. "I will help you with your task..." He said, watching as Pooch reverted back to his foolishness. An obvious act for others. Quite similar to his way to act as the blind man. He gave him a performers bow, hand over heart, the other spread out to his side as his torso bent forward. The raven's gaze leaving the blue eyed man for the briefest of moments to glance down either side of the bridge. "Formally, I accept your invitation in your pursuit of unification." He straightened himself, his head turned almost to gaze over the black water which surrounded the bridge.

"Conflict and death will be inevitable. Views will not be shared. All I will ask is that I will not be the result of innocent people dying. If they stand in front of us..." He shrugged his shoulders, leaving the remaining unsaid. The wind sent the tails of his eyewrap to lift and flow over his shoulders. Suspended in the air in front of him. Kurayami let out a caw into the night air. The raven was not fond of Kouichi. Though that did not surprise Amato. He rarely liked anyone aside from his blind companion. And they never stayed in one lace long enough for those views to change. "What is the first move then hmm?"

11A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"There is no such person. Each and every person is guilty of something. From small petty things, to huge crimes. Some are even guilty of things that they had no control over, such as existing." Kouichi waved idly. This talk of not harming innocence was nothing to him. Beginning to pace like a bored animal. "I am not a judge. I simply ask when others bare their fangs, put them down. Be it lethal, or non-lethal."

He merely stated it the way Amato showed concern towards. Still, the message was clear. Any who raised against them, were enemies. It was opposite how Kouichi would have wanted. Though, perhaps the young Owl's tactics would earn them a few other toys. "I'll leave the judgement to you. Live or die, do what you must."

He spun on the heel lift of his sandal, and yawned. "Our next move, will be to lay low. I will continue to scout for more comrades." His hand once more swirled in the air. Sending the sound of static through the air. Turning towards the New District. If nothing else for the entrance to the school. "I'm sure Caw-kun will find me when the need comes. Do take care til then." The clicking of his wooden footwear took off with rhythm. Beginning to walk away.

{{Exit unless stopped.}}

12A fox is known to cause troubles Empty Re: A fox is known to cause troubles Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:48 pm

He nodded his head to the idle words of Kouichi. He was finished with being the prey to those that raised themselves above him. Done of living the life of the blind man that was to be looked down upon. He will show them how narrow sighted their views of him were. Amato spent his entire life looked down at. Pitied for being homeless as a child. Then for being blind as a young adult. Beaten for not doing what was told of him, as gruesome as those orders were.

Now he has vision many dreamed of. Either first person with the Raven on his shoulder. Or birds eye with Kurayami soaring high above. He could see places where he wasn't through the eyes of his companion. A smile spread over his lips as he watched the hooded figure walk away towards the New District. Yes, he will show them that he wasn't some helpless student. Though he refused to drop down to the level of those that had tortured him for the later part of his life. He would show mercy when mercy was due. And if that mercy wasn't wanted. Well then.. He would just have to cross that bridge when he got there.

Soon he began to whistle the same tune from when he had first met Pooch. The melody low, ominous and sad in itself, his hands disappearing into the pockets of his jeans as he began to walk towards the Old District, the path he was heading before stopped.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum