Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
The Greenhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Greenhouse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Greenhouse Empty The Greenhouse Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 pm

It was a beautiful morning and the air fresh; it felt like a good day to take a walk. Being new to the area, she figured a walk around to get familiar with the area, would be a good idea. To her surprise, she had been correct! During her expedition, she had stumbled across an old greenhouse that looked like it hadn't been cared for in years. Her heart raced with excitement, "A Project! I'm so excited!" She took a few steps towards the door and examined it carefully before pushing it open and peeking inside, she smiled and pushed again. To her dismay the door had gotten stuck. She growled and tried pushing once more, as that proved to be futile she took a step back then took a deep breathe. With a sudden blast of force she kicked the door all the way open. To her surprise the door was sturdy enough not to buckle and the pins were strong enough to hold. She could feel the wind from behind her rush in and breathe new life in the air. The corner of her lips turned down slightly as she examined the state of the plants that had inhabited them. “I don’t have the strength to try and coax them back to health, I guess I will do it the old fashion way.” She looked around examining every area of the greenhouse and nearly hyperventilated once she looked in the north western corner, “Is that… No… I haven’t seen one of those since I visited Cuba in 1840!” She got closer to the tree to examine it. “This is amazing….” With her mind made up she placed her hand against the trunk of this nearly dead tree and closed her eyes. It didn’t take long for its brownish branches and withered leaves slowly turned green and new blossoms began to sprout. She sighed and took a step back to examine her work and smiled. “I will go get my tools and Come back for the rest of you.” As she reached the exit she turned to look at the green house and smiled. “I will make you wondrous again…” she claimed as she turned her back and strolled out the doors.

2The Greenhouse Empty Return to the greenhouse Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:22 pm

She had returned with a wheel barrel full of tools, she looked around and put her hair up in a ponytail before grabbing the trimmers and looked around, “I will have to ask for a handyman to fix the building but I will do what I can to get this to work.” She started to her left and began to snip the overgrown limbs and vines. Slowly and surely she had managed to trim everything down and started on pulling weeds and removing debris. It was nearly midafternoon when she got the debris out of the building. With more cleaning she had managed to make the Greenhouse clean. She looked around and sighed, “Now the chore of nourishment…” She looked around for a possible water hose or pump and to her dismay there wasn’t any. “Hmm… what greenhouse wouldn’t even have a pump?” She walked outside and looked around the green house. After near 30 minutes of searching she managed to find an old pump with a reservoir at its base to return unused water. She smiled as she pumped it a few times to check to see if it had worked, and it did. “Yes!” she exclaimed as she returned to the entrance and grabbed a couple of buckets and went to fetch some water. Pumping water into the bucket she sighed and shook her head, “I haven’t had to do this much labor for water since I was young!” She picked up the buckets and started back for the greenhouse.

3The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

It had been quite some time since Mikel had been outside of the school, for the longest time he just stayed indoors and went to his classes, even when he did socialize it was in the school so he didn't have to risk being outdoors for too long. But tonight would be different, a new year had begun in the school teachings and even the students had started to change from what he was hearing from the head offices. The change would be difficult to handle at first, considering he would only be able to see the changes in the shadows of the day which made it more-so difficult for Mikel to even remember which hall brought him back to his dorm room.

But tonight, tonight was no worry. Mikel carried his head high, with memories of the summer boiling through his mind. He learned even Elementalists had their tricks up their sleeves and sometimes it even caught him off guard. He also learned that there was a time and place for everything, and that included him. The troubles that were found just by poking his head into doors and evenings of delight mixed with ravenous rage and jealousy. Perhaps being human, isn't just a term of phrase anymore. With that in mind, Mikel swung an umbrella from his fore-finger letting out a gentle echoing sound to the bushes and tree that surrounded him. The whistle of the dark moon, the echoing sound that would drive one mad if they listened to closely. These were all bets that he was willing to take and up the anti. The umbrella swung, back and forth with every long step that Mikel took.

Dressed in nothing but the best, as was per usual for Mikel. His double breasted satin suit jacket, protecting the glimmer of the white dress shirt with the heightened collar that surrounded his neck with the most of gentle of holds. Black pin striped pants hung loosely around his form, only to try and cover the leather shoes that shone with all the darkness behind them. The weather was a tad bit cooler than Mikel would have liked, but then again the thought of the elemental in his mind made him think that perhaps this was the best weather for a night like tonight, with the taste of daring in the air. Like a cool breeze venom he brought this wit from the comfy corridors of the castle, to looming through the trees like a hunter stalking his prey.

Every tree he passed, his free hand dragged fingertips across it, deeply colored hair hung against his face like some sort of curtain hiding the pale canvas that created his thinly sculptured face. It was only a matter of time and distance before Mikel would find himself dragged to a new part of the School grounds, lead by the trunks of the trees. And it was only a matter of time, as the night faded and the sun began to rise, yet keeping Mikel clueless as he was nestled deep within the shadows of the forest. He traveled, towards what he assumed was the direction of the school, all too well prepared with the umbrella to help protect his skin from the burning sunlight. With a deep breath escaping through his loosely drawn lips he stared forwards only to see a glass wall stand before him, upon closer inspection he could see plant life within the walls starting to die away. Then a smell that made him wonder if he really had gone mad, perhaps it was time... Yet there she was, walking through the green house like she wouldn't even notice that he was there, on the other side of the glass. Darkness looking in, past all the dying and in pain, to see the one hiding on the inside.

He stood looking through the glass, wondering how much of his time had already passed. Feelings of insecurities were running through the heart, making his body shake like a leaf in the wind. What was it now, was this the answer? He took control of his body once again, shaking it into his control, watching as his feet stepped through the long blades of grass and mess of bushels surrounding the outside of the house. But he moved on, taking all his time in the shadows of the trees. He wouldn't dare take a step into the burning sunlight, he didn't know if this potion had finally worked or if it would play him a fool again like before in Math Class. Still there was a stretch of sunlight up ahead, leading to the green house. So quickly he made his move, the cooling fall air made his skin feel alive as the sunlight hit the pale color, and tried to instantly burn.

The fear of his body catching into flames, causing his suit to expel in flames as well was almost too much for his mind to handle, so he quickly made his way inside to the plant life that was surely dying inside of the green house this time. He stood, taking in a deep breath, and only watched as the sunlight seemed to dissipate against the ceiling, causing his heart to want to jump right out of his chest but he would stand and be strong as he watched into the green house the strange girl that made her way around. ''You're not destroying anything back there right?'' His deep yet soothing voice sounded like an alarm in the middle of silence as he spoke across the green house to the one that was heading back into the green house with buckets of water in her hands. How he wanted to step out and take them into his hands, and give her a helping hand. Still his fear was there, and it was thick.

4The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

She slowly looked to him and smiled, “I’m doing quite the opposite.” Her smile was warm as she sat down the bucket of water and went over to the wheel barrel pulling out a water can. “I’m sorry is this your place?” she asked straightening back up alarmed thinking she may have trespassed. She looked down, “It’s just that, these plants are calling for help and I had intend to help them, but I do not wish to get in trouble doing so…” Her voice sounded sincere with the hint of determination; instead of waiting for him to answer she put down the water can and then picked up the bucket to pour water into the can. Once it was full she placed the bucket down and touched the ground. It took a few moments before a vine grew upward and bore an oval shaped fruit that glowed brightly. She smiled taking a deep breath before picking it and wringing out its juices into the water. “There that should do it for this first half.” She said standing up once more and picking up the can and started on the left side once more sprinkling water onto the thirsty withered leaves, as the little droplets hit the leaves, the leaves would glow then fade back to normal. She continued her route towards him and finished the can mere feet from him. She smiled and looked at a group of leaves and smiled, “In mere hours they will look back to minimum health.” She smiled looking to him, “But it will be tomorrow before I can do another section I would rather not wear myself out before I have completed my task.” She then put down the can and walked over to him and lent him her hand. “The names Raaja, and may I ask who you are?” she asked scanning his features with her crystal blue eyes.

5The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

A slightly evil smirk crossed over thin lips as he watched the young girl before him dance with the earth and bring things seemingly back to life. With a inaudible laughter escaping his lips, pressing the evil smirk into a mischievous grin the girl thought, even for a moment, that she was in trouble for something she did not commit. This made Mikel almost burst out with laughter, but he held himself firm and strong with a smirk that covered his face which was more than enough words left unsaid. He watched carefully, and began to investigate the fruit that was bore from the vine she grew from the ground, it was quite an amazing feat and for this being done, well it caught his attention.

His head lifted, grey eyes moved with the rhythm of a dead heart within his hallow chest. That smirk faded into a softer smile as he watched beneath the curtain of colored hair over his eyes. ''No girl... You aren't in trouble as far as tresspassin' is concerned...'' The sudden thick accent hidden beneath the chalky tone echoed in his chest, a deep French accent from years and years of being in the hidden towers. ''This land belongs to that of Caislin Hallows, so the public can come and go whenever they so choose... That being said...'' His hand outstreched, thin boney fingers wrapped around one dead rose bud that hung to his right in a bushel long forgotten in time.

'' This place could really use a keeper...'' He whispered almost into the dead rose bud in his hand, then let his eyes roam across the hall the to young girl that haunted her way closer towards him. Fact, Mikel was taller than most people on campus. With a grin Mikel crossed his arms over his chest and carefully watched the young spirit make her way with her empty water can. '' Pleasure to meet you Raaja... Mikel is my name... Student at Caislin is what I play.... So tell me if it's too much, but what are you doing way out here?'' A brow quirked as he questioned this young spirit before him, grinning all the while as he stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

6The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 pm

She raised a brow at him as she caught hold of his scent; she recognized the scent but couldn’t place her finger on what it was. “I was actually exploring the landscape and came across this greenhouse… It saddened me to see it treated as such so I decided with or without permission I was going to fix it up." She smiled softly as she tilted her head, “I recognize your scent… well not your personal scent… but the scent that lingers with you… would I be intruding if I were to inquire what you are?” she asked tilting her head and looking to his face while scanning his facial features for any clue, again she recognized the special features but still could not remember where she had seen such a thing from. “I do recognize it… but I suppose it’s been a while since I had come across someone like you that I can’t quite put my finger on the species…” Her face shifted to a thoughtful expression as she contemplated what he could have been but then shrugged, “I suppose it doesn’t matter what you are” she smiled to him warmly, “You seem nice so I will keep that in mind.” She smile to him warmly once more, then looked around, “It will take me a while to get this place up and running its been neglected for far to long…”

7The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

After being cooped up in her room all day she decided on a walk. It was silly to waste such a pretty day! She should have just taken her books out to the courtyard and studied there, or perhaps in the garden-like maze would have been better. She was regretting her decision to stay inside though, as the soft breeze ruffled her loose hair.

Her crystal eyes were bright with wonder as she moved about the garden. Funny how she usually ended up at the greenhouse. She was dressed like usual, but now it was long jeans that she nearly walked on, she was so short. Her tank top was form fitted, a gift from Merisa, and black. It added to the creamy white of her skin, making the contrast stand out more.

She stopped when she was in sight of the door. Was that Mikel? Her crystal eyes widened and a grin replaced the slight smile that had been on her pale lips. She stood there for just a second, watching him. It was so rare for him to not notice her immediately and turn around with that smile that made her heart skip a beat. She tucked a stand of hair behind her ear and chewed on her bottom lip. It had been a little while since she'd seen him, and strangely, she wondered if he'd remember her.

8The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

Her attention turned from Mikel to the new comer, her brow raised in wonder, “hm… with so many knowing of this place how did it come to this?” She asked nearly in a whisper. Her eyes sadden at the thought that with so many people knowing of this place they would allow it to nearly look like ruins of some ancient architect. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and forces a weary smile working hard on pushing back the thoughts as her Crystal blue eyes met a near matching set. “Hello there? What can I do for you?” she asked turning her attention fully on the newer one. She pulled the ponytail holder out of her hair and let her long mid-night black hair slide loosely from its restrictions and rested over her shoulders. She took a deep breathe shaking the last negative thought from her mind and smiled, “Come over sugar, I do not bite.” She smiled beckoning over the new person over to Mikel and herself.

9The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He couldn't help but laugh as he watched the woman scurry to her plants, wanting to revive what was dying and didn't want to burst into life once again. Then again, this just reminded him of himself. Being that dead soul-less person who didn't want to bother with anything again. It's true, all it took was a touch. With that charming grin peeling across his face, letting out a soft breath as his head turned and craned to look behind him, only to see the little form that he could recognize on the spot at any given time, even in direct sunlight. With his charming grin still covering over his lips, he watched for a moment as the woman Raaja spoke towards Lillith which made him twitch just slightly.

Yes it's true it had been quite some time, but the length of time was no matter in a situation like this. The poison of the taste was bad enough, with a soft chuckle he replied to Raaja's words. ''Not hard enough to scare you away Miss...'' His arms crossed over his chest, moving with his chest as he became more human and began breathing in and out like any other. Fingers tightly clasping against the velvet exterior of his thin fall jacket, cascades of red floated around his eyes and covered the dark circles of lacking sleep that surrounded the piercing blue and silver eyes. With a soft chuckle he just shook his head, then outstretched his right hand towards the woman who had just entered.

''Come you must see what this woman can do...'' He stood still, tall and strong as he always would have, with the tilted twisted grin that slipped over thin pale lips.

10The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

It honestly wasn't a surprise that Mikel remembered her, but perhaps the surprise came from seeing him outside in the sun. He normally stayed inside or in his room on days like today. But she could see how that might get boring after awhile. Her eyes never left him, even as he turned around.

And even though she smiled at the woman, her eyes were still on Mikel. She found that her heart was skipping a beat just looking at him. Her smile was genuine and she blushed a little, reaching up to touch the mark on her shoulder. But she came forward, stepping into the greenhouse.

"A pleasure to meet you...I'm Angelica." she smiled and offered her hand to the other woman, to shake. "And a pleasure to see you too my mysterious Mikel." she grinned at him playfully, her crystal eyes lighting up.

11The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 pm

She smiled softly as she shook Angelica's hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well," Now that her attention is turned away from the plants her hearing readjusted to the world around her. She hears the young girls heart skip and raised a brow looking towards Mikel unsure, "Forgive me Did I intrude on a planned Encounter?" she asked unsure and looked to the girls flushed face. "Forgive me... for My lack of people skills... I didn't mean to ruin your lovely evening together..." her features hardened into an emotionless look as she watched Angelica's features then to Mikel's. She didn't want to interrupt their date if they were in fact dating but she wanted to make sure so that she could possibly go back to tending to the garden if they wanted their privacy.

12The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

It was far from her desire to be rude, but after not having seen Mikel for so long and then for him to just...turn up in the garden...well, it was surprising. And a little exciting.

She blushed and turned away from him quickly, hearing what the woman said. "No. I'm...so sorry." she flushed deeply now, shaking her head some. "I didn't mean...to be rude. I just haven't.....anyway!" She stammered softly, laughing nervously. She quickly tried to change the subject, brushing back a few strands of that white hair that covered her eyes. Her head tilted when the woman went back to the dying plants in the greenhouse and she smiled.

"You have a gift for greenery." She shifted and moved next to where the woman was, looking at the forgotten plants. She'd always wished she'd had a knack for growing things, but sadly, the best she could do was give them water and hope that they didn't die. Her crystal eyes focused on the woman and then shifted back to the work she was doing. "What can I do to help you?" she ask sweetly, as if she'd forgotten that Mikel was standing behind her, left in the dust of the conversation.

13The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

She smiled and looked to her before rising and watched them again. "If you would," she spoke softly as she handed the girl another watering can. "Just water them today, I ran out of Elixir with the first half... wont have any more till tomorrow..." she said smiling softly. She looked to Mikel wondering what relationship the two before her might have... then shrugs it off turning back to her garden. she stopped what she was doing and thought for a second, before reaching to an Ivy vine and touched it, it glowed green for just a moment as scales flashed across her skin and she groaned slightly letting go. "Just as I thought..." she whispered to her self before sighing. The vines grew upward covering any hole that the sun tried to penetrate. The Vines then spread out as if becoming a protective barrier within the greenhouse growing large glowing blossoms across the ceiling. She kneels down some and took in deep breathes before looking around, "t...there now... everyone should feel more comfortable..." the blossoms glowed brightly as if they where light bulbs on the ceiling. She then looked to Angelica and smile softly,"Do Either of you like gardening?" she asked sitting and not moving, she used to much strength for her last "trick", "And I hope you feel more comfortable Mikel... The sun wont hurt you now..."

14The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He stood off to the side, it seemed the two girls had a keen eye for gardening and Mikel was at a loss of what to do. He barely knew how a water bucket worked, never mind the detailed parts of the plant itself. His head shook as he watched Angelica and Raaja in the garden, one hand lifted and moved to rub the back of his head slightly. Confused and yet alert with the attention directed towards the gardening and what Raaja could possibly be doing with an Ivy Vine. His hands crossed over his chest and he stayed in position as he watched Raaja create a ‘barrier’ from the sun from him. Which he more grateful for than what he looked, it took him a moment to get used to the fact he could walk freely now and enjoy the conversation.

Quickly he removed his fall coat and tossed onto an empty table that was near the entrance of the door, he moved over towards where Raaja had taken a seat after the feat she did. ’’Well thank you very much Miss Raaja, didn’t have to go through the trouble of that for me.'' His head shook slightly as he leaned forwards, crossing his arms at the wrist over his knees. Is there anything I can get you? Or maybe help out with? I’m not too smart when it comes to gardening and keeping things alive, but I’ll give it a shot…’’ He let off a slight chuckle and just shook his head again as he ran wild with his thoughts, those greyed eyes staring around the garden, his face plastered with his usual grin.

15The Greenhouse Empty Re: The Greenhouse Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 pm

She smiled softly as she held her hand covering the scales that had grown on her wrist. She smiled softly and nodded, "if you would I would appreciate the help up..." she said looking to him while thinking of what he could help with. "In a garden everyone should feel welcomed... Not just the gardener.." she smiled as she tried to raise her self up before falling. "or I might just stay here..." she sighed growling softly at her weakness. She then began to curse the blasted wizard for her curse, for not only was she not able to change for a long period of time, but she was also unable to do as much as she used to do. She sighed and pushed herself to her feet and staggered slightly before handing him a small sack of pellets as she smiled to him and looked around, "If you would feed the plants?" she asked as she looked around, she knelled down and pulls some plants from the ground. "So, Mikel have you thought about gardening before?" She asked still carefully pulling plants from the earth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum