Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
A Visit from St. Puppeteer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Visit from St. Puppeteer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Visit from St. Puppeteer Empty A Visit from St. Puppeteer Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:39 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

‘Twas the night before Christmas, when up to some tricks,
the Puppeteer was stealing ideas of Saint Nick’s.
There was fame to be had if only he dared,
taking a few risks while nobody stared.
The citizens were locked up in their homes
with many tucked into bed with their spouses.
Oh, how he knew, clothing was in their dreams,
and the Puppeteer was a man to stitch the seams.
There were dresses and blouses, jackets and ties,
beyond the luck of even the best-est of buys,
and he would be the man most generous,
even if his behaviors were curious.

And so, decked in an ensemble of red velvet cut and sewn into a suit, the cuffs, hem and collar fluffed with downy white fur, the demon set out on his self-appointed task, and bestowed presents on one and all in the sleepy hamlet of Naiser Vale. His black leather shoes, polished to a gleam, crossed over cobblestones in Old District and asphalt in New District alike, missing nary a house in his passing. A warm scarf for the man of the house and a pair of fine, fancy stockings for his wife, while his daughter received a pair of new mittens to keep her tiny hands warm in the chill winter months. A dress, bold with its plunging neckline, for the young lass who’d yet to attract the attention of a suitor, and a nice, negligee for the young miss who had. A handsome tie for the man meeting his lover’s parents for the first time and a pair of new boots for her to make the morning trek. One by one, the Puppeteer granted each person a gift, their secrets known to him through the gossip of his shop’s clientele.

At long last, his journey brought him to the edge of Naiser Vale and he left its borders behind. With his top hat atop his head, set at its normal slant though its velvet was red and its ribbon a black belt with silver buckle, he traipsed down the trail to a place where he was less than unusual: Caislin Hallows. He passed inside as silent as a Christmas specter, threads licking across his flesh like dark flames, and continued his merriment. To all the students and all the faculty, he imparted the gifts of cloth they favored most as they slept. After passing the last dormitory door, he laid his finger aside his nose and with a nod, vanished from the school.

(Everyone feel free to post what your would have received! Preferably in-character.)

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum