Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
A hunt for one's own dark path I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

A hunt for one's own dark path

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A hunt for one's own dark path Empty A hunt for one's own dark path Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

The moon was drawing high in the sky. Clouds scattered along like an army being blown out of formation. The temperature was dropping by the hour. Kouichi seemed lost in a daze. Dragging his feet along the ground without any energy. Dressed in his usual dark colored keikogi with purple cherry blossoms on the shoulders and back. His hakama matching with no purple. His katana and wakizashi set at his left hip. Why he was at this lake confused even him. He was looking for someone. A hunt in a sense. "I could swear it was around here..."

"Hey! Dark Path! You here?!" He yelled, his face distorted with the frustration of trying to remember the name. Yet when he could feel the cold water on his toes, he froze. Why was he even hunting this girl down like she was a friend who disappeared. A growl escaping his lips. It wasn't like they had agreed to meet. He might have even had to wrong location.

His nostrils flared, as he inhaled deeply. Recomposing himself back to his smirking self. His eyes opening as he began to snicker. The electric blue hues seemed bare. Lacking the spark of life. Then it clicked. He remembered the name that dark path claimed as her own. "Kalika!"

2A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Predators Grace Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Digits paused with leather ties curled around them, biting into pale flesh as she pulled them tighter. Corseted top constricted around her body like a serpent intent on stealing the breath from her lungs. Tying it in the back had become a well honed talent, knotting it so that it was secure and yet the right tug could loosen it. Nails plucked at the lace that rested flush against the top of her chest, lining the leather curve of her top to curl over her shoulders. While it didn’t leave an excessive amount of bare skin, it did tease the eyes, the black patterned lace practically see-through.

The corset ended in a gentle curve just above her hips, leaving a sensual flash of porcelain flesh before darkness took over. Treated leather hugged a little lower, tightening its hold down her thighs before giving a subtle flair at her knees to fan out just a bit around her boots. It allowed her both protection from shallow hits and range of motion. Her boots alone could be weapons; a metal accent looking strangely sharp and dangerous lined the heels while there was no telling what sort surprise they had tucked away. Her dagger rested against her left thigh, a most treacherous beastie indeed. It whispered of blood and malice, decades of contact with magic had given it a shadowed sort of life. Ignoring the ceaseless hum for blood, Kalika tilted her head and listened… the darkness taunted her with words of a hunt.

Electricity curled down her spin in an elegant little dance, fanning out across her skin to tease at her senses. Lush lips held the rich gray color of a corpse, turning an innocent smile into something sinister. The fact that her grin could war with the Cheshire cat was only part of it, the wicked curve of teeth were human molars should have been was another. She moved like liquid, her steps slow and relaxed despite the fact her shoes should have been caught in the damp earth. If she had been human she would have stumbled at least a dozen and one times, the darkness would have frightened her and the monster of the night would have sent her running.

In a predatory fashion she stalked closer to the hidden lake, every step urged her glamour higher until she was consumed by it. Pale flesh gave way to a lively tan, hair lightened to a colorful mix of brown and gold while her eyes swirled with amber instead of the darkness of a night sky. Her lips were stained a pink sort of hue and her smile turned normal. The weapon at her side vanished though the rest of clothing remained the same, innocence wrapped in a leather and lace package. An illusion more than fitting to twist the mind…

Looking practically human she surveyed the back of the boy before her, taking in his clothes and his stance. The fact that he had hunted for her was something she considered odd, off even. Kalika was not one to be hunted, she had always been the hunter in these sort of games. Admittedly, it had been curiosity that brought her forward. That coupled with boredom meant this could either turn into a wonderfully grand night…or a complete disaster to relish later.
“No need to shout, child.” Fingers curled in the shadows of her pockets, how they fit was a mystery to never be solved, “Tell me, what’s the purpose of calling out to the dark?”

3A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Purpose? Boredom I suppose." Right arm lifting, his wrist flicking away the question. "Perhaps I have become irritated by the 'joys' of living." His voice held a snicker. What could have possibly possessed him to hunt this dark one? He truly could not answer that. His left index finger began to stroke the hilt of his wakizashi slowly. Ignoring the katana. "Or perhaps I have simply become intrigued by a certain Dark Path..." His right hand flicked one last time. The heel of his sandal pressed the soft earth, and allowing a simple spin. Even with that stupid and foolish smirk, he still lacked life he once held in his eyes. The Electric blue staring at the inhuman companion he sought out. One might have thought her tempting, another could possibly be cautious. "A better question, would be why you answered?"

His left digit seemed stuck on repeat of its own actions. Stroking the silk wrapped grip of his short sword. "Answering to someone who once drew his blade on you. Either you are confident or stupid..." His lips curled into a much more vile and taunting grin. The lightning blond of his hair swept back lazily. "I doubt you accept being called stupid. No, in fact, you'd more likely label me stupid." He understood the situation. He was staring a possible death directly in the eyes and did nothing but grin. Not that he complained any. The sight was easy on the eyes.

Compared to her, he held no logical sense of style. She dressed with intent to seduce the mind. Where Kouichi dressed for not such reason. Simply tradition. Those glass like containers lacked their contents. As his eyes stared at the inhuman being before him, he remembered their last encounter. It was somewhat entertaining. "You answer my call directly. Holding back the urges to hide and stalk." His grin faded into a serious expression. "Is it possible you enjoyed our last little chat?" He spoke as though attempting to draw out any aggression she may hold. His head tilting back so he stared down his nose at her. Tempting the beast within her to wish for his blood filled throat.

4A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Delicate brow arched as she listened to him, amber eyes flashing silver in her amusement. She didn’t have the luxury to lean back on her heels, the sharp points would undoubtedly slide through the earth and even her grace wouldn’t save her from toppling. Instead she slowly relaxed; it was a move she allowed her glamoured form to mimic. Muscles losing their edge of tension as a smile quirked her lips at their corners. The actions were as deceiving as her disguise. Kalika still held that predatory air about her, at ease though always ready for an attack.

Glamour faded at the edges as she flashed him a grin, bright pink lips darkening to an almost crimson color. While her healthy tan remained, her eyes brightened around the iris, a thread of silver weaving through them. Her tone was the same as always, a melody ripped from a sirens throat and pieced together with a cry of pleasure. The words were spoken in a sort of purr, laughter hinted behind every syllable to show her amusement. “Bored with life?” Motion started up, slow steps giving him a wide berth as she came close to the lake. “What a pity to be bored with something so full of potential.” She cocked her head to the side, watching him, studying him.

There was a glimmer of it beneath the surface, a flash of heat across her skin. Muscles twitched in an eagerness to move, yet she remained ten feet away. Monster of her nature stirred, whispering such sweet temptations in the back of her mind. Digits twitched, itching to grasp the hidden blade at her thigh. It was habit to want to strike at him, force of will to remain still. She tore her gaze from his form and glanced out over the water, the inky black surface conjuring images of monsters in her mind.
“It was neither confidence nor stupidity that has me here. Merely, curiosity.” Hips swayed as she stepped forward, water curling around her ankles, looking for any weakness in her leather armor. Another few inches and her boots would be filled, potentially ruined.

Despite the potential danger that Kouichi possessed, she was hardly concerned. He hadn’t struck at her the last time when there had been ample cause to do so, somehow she doubted he was one to strike when an opponent wasn’t looking. Tilting her head back, she let a smile play over her lips, the look transforming her features into something softer…something kinder.
“I always enjoy meeting new people, you never know what sort of chaos they can cause.” Turning so that her back was to the lake she winked at him, “But tell me, why did you pick such a place? Surely it wasn’t because you adore swimming at night.” She had hardly seen him in the water, then again she had only one time to compare this too, not much to work with at all… Which is perhaps why she had yet to attack him, he actually managed to intrigue her.

5A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

He couldn't hold back a snicker. This inhumane woman. Whether conscious or subconscious, seemed to hold a form of physical beauty. "I have a bad habit of growing bored with nothing to do." His right hand disappearing into the sleeve of his keikogi jacket. Only to slip out of the opening in the chest. Resting on the intersecting sections at the waist. His head dropped though, and he stared blankly at the cold water around his feet. Taking a large step back to escape its touch.

"This water doesn't suit my likings." He snarled. In truth he didn't really know why he chose to meet her by the water. "If others heard my calling you a Dark Path, then I would have broken my word." That was the most logical explanation he had. The feeling of cold water left his feet, and he stubbornly stepped back once more. His knees bent, and his squat seemed off balance from his katana pressing to the ground. "I prefer a desert heat." His head turned away. As though trying to avoid eye contact completely.

His facial expression stated so stolid. As though he simply awaited the actions which followed. His eyes locked on the surface of the water now. "Though this place has a nostalgia surrounding it. A place I've long forgotten. or perhaps a memory I have misplaced." The location brought back memories he would otherwise have ignored. Faces were nothing but blurs. Sounds nothing but static. Still, the location matched. It was as if he couldn't escape it. His left finger tips began to trace his wakizashi once more. As the memory began to distort, reality came back to focus. Still, the being before him stayed a blur. Was it that he could not recognize it? Or perhaps because his mind could not grasp how to distinguish its features? "Curiosity does not demand being unarmed. Nor does it dictate to come dressed provocatively. If you are truly curious and not cautious, then you'd have no problem revealing your weapon to me." He may have lacked the will to live, but his senses were as sharp as his blades.

6A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika smirked, moving so that she was in front of him though she kept the distance between them for now. Taking her time, she dipped her hand down to trail her fingers over the curve of her hip then her thigh. Digits curled so that the tip of her nails brushed across the edge of her dagger, it was still hidden but she allowed him to take notice of its location. It wasn’t so much a sign of trust as it was a warning; she had her blade within easy reach if he was so inclined to attack. Lips parted as laughter danced forth, her warm breath curling in the air around her like smoke from a dragon.

She talked forward, the surface of the water barely moving as she drew ever closer to him.
“I look human, I sound human, and though some beg to differ, I feel human with this guise on. You could call me a ‘Dark Path’ in the middle of town and people would likely think its just a pet name.” Always one to tempt fate she leaned forward, well within his striking range. Her voice dropped, the tone back to its whispering sort of purr, “I’m so glad you noticed my outfit.” It wasn’t worn for him, or anyone else for that matter. It was worn because that was merely her preference. Kalika was a monster who knew what she liked, leather and lace just happened to be it at the time. Who know, maybe next week she would sport a ball gown and dance beneath the moonlight with someone.

The dagger softly hummed in her head as she gave it another light tap, drawing attention back to her thighs.
“I do not care to show off my weapons unless they have some sort of use. Unless you can provide an adequate excuse as to why I should show you, then you likely wont see it tonight.” Even if he did attack, Kalika would be reluctant to draw the little devil of a dagger she carried. It had been witness to countless slaughters in the name of one whim or another, she didn’t need to wake it up just to fight him. Not to mention the monster of her nature, the beast that slumbered in the darkest reaches of her soul.

Barely in the water, she smirked; nearly close enough to touch she crossed her arms beneath her chest and leaned back ever so slightly. It took a considerable amount of talent to keep from falling; then again she had worked for years to do such in her favorite boots.
“I am always cautious, little Kouichi.” Her tone wasn’t mocking or even slightly teasing, it rang of nothing but sincerity. Where she was from, you always had to watch your back, ‘less your family use it to sharpen their blades.

7A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Pet name?" His lips flipped into a slight frown. "I suppose some may. I have a habit of renaming people I meet." His lips sealed shut as though he had no more to say upon the subject. It wasn't any one else' business why he assigned new names. She refused to show the weapon, though hinted towards its location? This woman, origins aside, seemed to have forgotten the reason humans were to be feared. It made no difference in the long run. She obviously lived longer. "You choose an outfit distracting to the eyes. Even if you enjoy it, men will swoon. What a female tactic..."

His head shook in disapproval. Leaving a river of steam from his hot breath. "Your movements. Learned by studying the minds of simple men? Or perhaps as a way to draw in prey. A wise way of life." It made sense she felt that he blade was unneeded when most would see her unarmed and feel relaxed. He pitied those men and women. "What fools your prey must have been." His left digits curling around the sheath of his blade, as his thumb pressed against the hand guard.

"Do not think your threats will frighten me. I came knowing my life may lay on the line." His right hand, though still resting upon the waist tie of his keikogi, waved her warning off. Still squatting in his place away from the freezing water. It was though he ignored certain thoughts within his mind. When his lips flipped back to his smirking face. He seemed almost sage like. "If I had come here looking for death, would you have still kept it hidden?" His question was not exactly uncalled for. Perhaps unneeded, but not uncalled for.

8A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

She couldn’t help it, the laughter that parted her lips could war with the lullaby of a siren. Her lips, so full of color, arched in that soft smile of hers a mix of amusement and teasing. “There is no crime in using what you have to distract people, makes it so much more fun that way.” Kalika sauntered to the side of him, her movements slow, relaxed even as she partially circled him. She had little doubt that he would turn to track her steps, he didn’t seem like the kind that gave his back to anyone. Especially a creature like her. “Dear little Kouichi, I’m not trying to lure anyone in at the moment. When I hunt, I don’t want my prey swooned off their feet.”

Her smile grew, stretching the limit of her glamour so that just the curve of her teeth was visible.
“I hunt to taste their fear. Or…” Her voice dropped to that sinful little whisper, words a near purr, “Their pleasure.” As an Unseelie, she had a rather unique gift to feed from strong emotions. While Kalika mostly feasted on fear and agony, pleasure was the best of them all. The carnal desires were among her favorite, which was perhaps another reason she dressed the way she did. She could survive without those emotional fixes, but in a world so full of iron it was a hard task. One she didn’t really care to take on.

Leather constricted as she stretched, glamoured eyes taking in the surroundings once more. She was wary of Kouichi, naturally so considering how his mood seemed to shift. Kalika didn’t even bother to taste the air and pick apart the emotions, his eyes lacked life which meant there was little point in even trying. Arms slid beneath her chest, nails playing along her honey hued flesh as she watched him.
“Frighten you? I do not mean to even try such,” Half truth. Her kind were always aware of what they could do, of how much power they possessed and the thrill of the hunt. Always. “If you came hunting for death, you would likely have attacked by now. Or in the very least thrown a few threats my way to make it a little more enticing.” Her shoulders rolled in a nonchalant sort of shrug. “I could always be wrong, though.”

Kalika moved her hand back down, nails trailing the hilt of her dagger. It stirred in her mind, whispered such wicked desires. Oh how she was tempted to show it off, just a little. Except it wasn’t that kind of blade, it wasn’t meant to be out in the open without some sort of purpose… a terrible pity considering its astounding craftsmanship. Resisting the urge to curl her fingers around the handle, she once more crossed her arms. Kalika was never truly good at being idle for long,
“So tell me Kouichi… Did you come here hunting for death? Or merely seeking company?”

9A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Wouldn't it be foolish for me, a human?" He snickered, his head canting to the right a bit. "To attack you. It would be like a fly trying to fight the swatter." With a shrug, both arms jumped into the air. His face seemed to restore back to its original smirk. His lifeless eyes remaining. This one didn't talk as much as the others he found amusing. His knees remained bent, ready at any point to spring away if need be. Yet he saw no need. In fact he wished to stay. "I guess you could say company. You are a very interesting being..." A thin spear like tongue tip slid over his lips.

The blond mop atop his head was very wild. Though it easily could hang over his brow, it stayed caged by a bandana. Its tips finding any and every direction to jab outward at. "Do you not wish for my company?" He chuckled. "And here I put in all the effort to remember your name and the location we met last time." His voice full of a playful tone. As though he was teasing an old dear friend. Perhaps it was not the best choice. Fighting urges to jump around and be the foolish street performer he once was. "I must admit, I've come to be curious about you."

Then it finally dawned on him. She had called him 'Dear little Kouichi'. Was this another one of those pet names she had mentioned before? It didn't bother him much. Just set tiny questions to be asked later. Most surrounding why she chose to come live with humans. Others deviated towards more shallow directions. These questions only caused his brow to twitch slightly. As though the expected answers disturbed him slightly. "If you would rather I could draw my blade, but I don't see a point. Even if its just an illusion, I try not to harm people."

10A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika leaned back, muscles slowly tensing to keep her balance while she glanced towards the star filled sky. Lashes fluttered, the brilliant coloration of her eyes disappearing as they shut. Beneath the mask, her eyes mirrored the night, vibrant colors of silver and a deep vortex of darkness. Her glamour coated her skin in a dozen or so fine layers, each illusion adding on to the next until the flesh beneath was truly hidden. Even she peeled away the human facade, she hardly ever truly showed herself. Magic had lingered on her flesh for so long, it was practically a second skin.

Glamour hid her true self away, shut out the harsh life her kind led and projected the easy temptress she had become. It was no easy task; she was divided by surviving and basically hiding. Old wounds meant old weaknesses, something she was willing to show off. Every slice across her skin could have been prevented in one way or another, though her world was the one where even family would strike at you.

Her mind took a dangerous turn, drudging up the past until she could practically feel it. The lingering emotions against her tongue, the mix of pleasure and pain. All these old memories fueled by such simple words. How she hated it.
“Your company?” Her voice purred out the words but the melody held a certain undertone of malice. She had little need for such a thing, her kind took people as toys, used them like such and threw them away when they no longer proved entertaining. An offer like that should have been shot down immediately. No… she shouldn’t have come in the first place.

Yet… Kalika felt something whole unfamiliar about the prospect. She felt tempted by it. No strings, no bargains, no deals to tolerate one another, just mere curiosity bringing them together. There was still that likely chance that they would try to kill each other at one point or another, and if ever question that’s what Kalika would say she was hoping for. Half truth considering a part of her always craved violence, like the proverbial devil on her shoulder she could feel the weight of its hunger. It’s what made her edgy, made her want to move and act. Something… anything to keep the monster quiet.

“Tell me, Kouichi, what do you enjoy? You lack life in those eyes of yours so it makes me wonder, what could be done to put the spark back in them?” She canted her head to the side, eyes snapping open to watch him. Glamour barely covered them, silver and black leaking through copper and gold. She made no comment on whether she did desire his company or not, in truth she couldn’t begin to say what she felt. Kalika didn’t know if it was the prospect of violence that kept her there, or something more. For now, she would blame curiosity.

11A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"What do I enjoy?" His face twisted to confusion. What an odd question that was. "I suppose I don't truly enjoy anything. At times it is possible to find temporary entertainment." His shoulders jumped and fell. His right hand lifted and removed the bandanna from its assigned job. Allowing hair to fall down over his brow. Wrist flicking to open the fabric up completely. Before he idly began to refold it. As though trying to find an answer to her question. Or at least address her statements. "I've long since forgotten the burn of that spark." Once he had answered, he replaced the bandanna.

Glancing back over the location she hinted of her blade. Trying to guess its size. To imagine the craftsmanship. Even to picture the very moments it was used to slice away at a person. This left a twisted entertainment in him. What she must have looked like, performing such actions of violence. "You are a sly one.." He began to alter his point of focus. "Suppose you had the ability to bring that spark back. What would you do with it? Torture a human that dared treat you like you were his at his low level? Play cat and mouse, monopolizing the joy of being the only one to ignite my life?" His lips curled once more into a chaotically playful smile. His left digits divided and locked down over the hand guards of the swords at his hip. Securing them and making it impossible for him to draw them.

Upper body lunging forward, his body dashed directly to her. Staying parallel to her body perfectly. As their gazes met, his head canted to the right and he chuckled slightly. His smirking face almost completely like a mask. "Perhaps you'd choose to destroy such a precious key." He teased, with a taunting tone. Still he held no physical intent of drawing his blades. Nor did he hold a killer intent. If one had to categorize it, possibly more of a playful intent.

"This will be an answer for when you earn more of my trust. Agreed?"

12A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:03 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

There was a war going on in her mind. A battle between sanity and the darkness of her nature, one she wasn’t sure she could win. Like a plague she was slowly being consumed by the need to act, a desire that burned through her veins in a most unpleasant way. It had been a long time since she had felt such, ages before ever stepping foot on the school grounds. Her power ate at the very thing hiding her, glamour stripped away from the inside out. Talk of torture didn’t help one bit…

“Not even I know what I would do if I gave you a thread of life back.” She wasn’t accustomed to such notions, never before had Kalika really been responsible for putting the life back in someone eyes. For bringing joy. She was a monster of destruction, a weapon fashioned only for one true thing. Survival was all she knew, to toy with people and drain them of their hopes. She had inspired passion and fear in her long life, never joy. Odd, what this place was doing to her. Making her question what it would be like, letting her mind ply with the idea.

Kalika caught the way he fastened the guard on his weapons, delicate brow arching as she watched him. Curiosity struck her again, keeping her quiet. That is, until he lunged at her.

Silver swirled in her eye, breaking through the barrier of glamour to cast a faint glow over her cheeks. Her lips quirked in a light smirk, fingers reaching down to curl around the handle of her dagger, tempted to pull it from its sheath. How easy it would be to strike him… how very tempting it was. She longed for blood, for the taste of agony. Anything to remind her of what she was, of the power she could wield. Kalika was known for destruction, chaos, yet all she had done at this school was play nice. Maddening. Even now, she was nearly docile like. Kouichi was so close, it would take but one move to strike at him. With his blades locked, he would hardly have enough time to draw on his steel before she was at him again.

She took a step back, her heart hammering against it bone cage with a desperate need. Reluctantly she released the hilt of her blade, unwilling to risk further temptation. Though the ideas remained, what would his eye look like when the life was truly drained from them? Would there be anything at all?

Digits curled through her hair, surprised that her glamour remained to keep the locks a solid brown rather than the array of shades it was. Her skin kept its healthy hue, seems that her eyes were the only things lacking their cover. Corseted top constricted as air rushed to her lungs, lips parted to slowly exhale. There, she was still in control. She could push the thoughts to the back of her mind, lock them away for now. It wouldn’t be for long, it couldn’t. Kalika didn’t know how much longer she would last without some act of violence or passion. Lightly shaking her head she let that haunting melody of a laugh dance through the little clearing, fading into the night.
“Earn your trust? Dear little Kouichi, why would I try do such a thing?”

The only reason she would ignite that spark, was to be able to put it out. No, if she brought him life, she would do all she could to take it from him again. What an enticing idea.

13A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

It was slightly disappointing how quickly Kaliika had retreated. His smile dying down only to turn it into a smirk. His head head dropping forward. Shoulders rapidly moving in a slight laughing fit. As though he could not hold it back any longer. "Oh that's priceless." It was becoming obvious that the nervous, indecisive conflict in her was starting to at least entertain him. "I'm starting to enjoy you more and more." His voice cracking with laughter. He took a single step closer. When he finally lifted his head back ups, his eyes were wide open. Though no spark a true life danced. The look of a deranged pleasure reflecting within them. Laughing had ceased, yet that looked remained glued to Kalika.

Still slightly bewildered by her swift retreat from him. "I wasn't aware you despised me so much, Kalika-chan." His left hand released the lock he had placed upon the swords. Lifting along with it's right sides twin. Not only did Kouichi shrug, but the care free approach made him possibly look more sane than he truly was. His insane laughing fit had ceased, and his eye lids returned to their resting positions. Leaving only a sliver of possible gaze. "The same reason I'd want your trust?" His shoulders still up in the shrug. "Because of bordom and intrigue.."

His shoulders fell and as though respecting her wishes, stepped back away from her. "Oh what a boring subject we seem stuck on...." With a sigh, he lost interest at the moment on their subject, and even went so far as to just simply change it. "Kalika-chan, you hold decades over me. May I ask some advice?" It was the first thing to pop into his head. Who better to seek advice upon this subject but the very person who would enjoy his death just as much as his life?

14A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Hips swayed in the easy saunter of hers as she stalked closer to Kouichi, reaching out she moved to brush her nails along his shoulder. Whether he let her touch him or not was of little concern to her, unless he attacked she would move back over to the lake. Silver eyes took in the reflection of the moon on the still surface of the lake, her lips curling in a half hearted smile, “I don’t despise you Kouichi.” Muscles tensed as she leaned back, heels sinking into the ground as she tilted her head and looked him over. She took in his appearance and his stance, from his wild mane down to his wooden shoes and back. Only when her eyes locked with his would her smile stretch, pearl white teeth flashing in that too wide of a grin. “I don’t fully understand you. You are like a shiny new toy.”

She rolled her shoulders in a light shrug, her attention turning back to the landscape for a moment. Kalika enjoyed the dark unknown of the inky water, the dancing shadows behind every tree. Her smile faded at the edges just a bit, the truth sliding over her tongue,
“I want to play with you in the best and worst of ways. I want to see how far you’ll bend before you break and how many tiny little pieces are lost when you pull yourself back together again.” She kept her back to him but the darkness was there, beneath the surface of her skin she was ready for a fight. After all, not many people take too kindly to such truths.

Slowly she unlaced her boots, slipping her feet free to lose those three extra inches of her height. Tossing them near the base of the tree she stepped into the water, feeling it rise around her, doing its best coax her further. Like a monster luring children out to play, relaxing them with its tales before it killed them… Reaching out she brushed her fingers across its surface, watching her glamoured image waver.

She kept her voice soft, seductive, though she let a few notes of boredom enter the tone. No matter what, the sound was all that mattered… her sirens song.
“Unless you have in mind some way to spice this encounter up, I suggest you ask your question and be on your way. I grow bored of our meeting.” Deeper she moved, until the cold hands of the water caressed her hips while the murky floor tried to drag her under.

15A hunt for one's own dark path Empty Re: A hunt for one's own dark path Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Kouichi burst into laughter. A small tear swelling in the corner of his left eye from the strength of the laugh. "Me? A new toy?!" That was a good joke. Did the long years of life distort her views on the adjective new? Still, he couldn't control his laughter. "Oh my, Kalika-chan. Your flattery will get you everywhere." He joked, covering his still grinning lips with the tips of his right fingers. Those slits he called eyes merely gazed over her once more.

"Broken is a much more accurate a description. The action site must have been lying if they told you I was shiny and new." His laughter dying down to a mere chuckle behind each word. "If I were you, I'd demand a refund. Refurbished is not shiny and new." His left hand balled into a fist only to extend its index finger and wag it like he was scolding someone. His mind had done such a jump. Was it possible he simply required that new person around. The street performer in him required an audience.

"Anyways, my question is answered." He waved off the last bit of their conversation. "I suppose as long as we both view each other as toys, we'll be just fine." His grinning face with the closed eyed facial expression. How could anyone have actually trusted a word he said? "To tell ya' the truth, I probably wont ever trust ya... But you don't seem like the type who cares." He still chuckled as though she was telling nothing but funny jokes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum