Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
An old place, for new friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old place, for new friends.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An old place, for new friends. Empty An old place, for new friends. Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Wooden sandals clopped against the stone road which lead the way towards the church. His multi-season jacket unzipped. The hood covering his head, and hanging down over his brow. His shirt underneath was a white tee with the word BROKEN in bold dark blue lettering. The bandanna holding his hair back out of his face. Oddly he wielded no long bladed sword. Simply his wakizashi. The black silk wrapping over the hilt poking from his left hip. His jeans were well fitting. Completely different from the average clothing choice he would have worn.

As he came to the large wooden door of the church, he sighed. "This place is pretty run down." Shrugging, his knee bent, lifting his foot up and positioned it perfectly in the center of the wooden entrance. With a full strength push, his foot opened the door wide. The doors swinging open and slamming into the wall they connected with. "One god's trash is a humans gold." It didn't click within his mind that this old dying building could be home to anyone. His hands buried deep into the pockets of his jacket and he entered. "Hello~~! You wont mind me using your home right?" He chimed in a musical tone.

Now the trick was figuring out what to move, and where to move it. First trick was to plot out the rearrangement. His left hand moved from the pocket it took refuge within. Lifting up and pushing the hood from his head. Scanning the large room to figure things out. Yet his eyes fell upon the back wall. He could only imagine the figures and holy objects this place once housed. Still church was not his place of expertise. He knew nothing of them. Nor did he care.

Once he was done admiring the space, he began to move the large benches. Which was easier said than done. The heavy wooden benches that remained were no easier to move than a boulder twice his size. It would have been damn near impossible to move them. And he realized this quickly. His facial features twisted and distorted into an angry gaze. A snarl escaping him as he kicked the pew he had struggled to move. "Who the hell came up with such a heavy design?!"

2An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

This old church was a frightening place. The last time she'd been here...well, she just prefered not to remember it. Delicate hands touched the decaying wood, and she frowned. She could imagine this having been a wonderful place, beautiful and sacred at one time. It was truly ashame that it had been neglected for so long. Long enough that it was literally falling apart.

Diamond eyes looked down at the note Kouichi had left, something about meeting here and bringing Mikel with her. But she hadn't been able to find Mikel, so she'd done the same that Kouichi had. She left a note, pinned to his door. She didn't want to interupt his sleep if he was in fact getting more of it. At least...more than he had been getting.

And she was less than sure, as she pulled her eyes away from the note, to stare at the back of the old church, why Kouichi had wanted to meet here in the first place. Had there been something wrong with the bridge? A frown creased her pale lips, and she looked around again, thoughtfully this time.

She let her eyes linger over the fallen grave stones, some destroyed, other crumbling into non-exsistance. She let her feet carry her forward, carefully. She just wore her slip ons, and thankfully it wasn't very muddy. Dark jeans seemed to help her blend into the destruction that was all around. She even crumpled up the note that Kouichi had left her and forced it into her pocket as she walked.

There was a strange aura that hung over this area, and she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she could feel it weighing her down, making her heavy with grief, maybe? Like a black cloud on a sunny day, it followed her as she walked through the graveyard and to the old abandoned church.

"Kouichi?" she called out, fear rising in her. It was simply too...quiet.

3An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

A wooden object groaned under pressure as it was moved. Only to seemingly sigh in relief as it was released. The lifted end coming crashing down upon the floor. Sending a cloud of dust sweeping the floor. His lips were twisted into a smirk. The area he had gotten would be more than plenty. Though he had only moved a single rotting pew. A voice barely reached his ears. His left hand grasping the silk wrapped grip of his wakizashi. It was a female voice, most likely Angelica. A prank swirled in his head before he snickered. It was a sly snicker, which danced in the air as a ghost. His knees bent and his right hand extended to grab a tiny pebble.

Though he was dressed in wooden sandals, his foot steps were light and quick. Leaving only soft pattering sounds. Leaving the illusion of possible rats or other small creatures. There wasn't much light inside. It gave enough cover. As his foot steps cast haunting sounds through the old building, he began to call her in a ghastly voice. "Are you the lady of ice?" Feeling a child-like joy in pulling a prank.

He made no movement this time, instead he used the pebble as a projectile. Tossing it towards the clearing he had made. Snickering once more as he spoke again. "Step forward, and your trial shall begin." His feet once more made that spooky pattering sound towards the clearing. Stopping before it reached the bright area. The debris blocking enough light. Only sandals and jeans were visible. Shadows blocked any focused visual. The thought crossing his mind that he may actually be going to far. Which formed into guilt real fast. Which forced him into stepping out of the shade to allow her to relief of knowing it was him. "Yes, yes. It's me."

4An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Daylight, the cure of sadness the detail of having a warm touch surround you body and mind. The comforting feeling of being so close to something so warm yet so far from the heart, something unknown. It had been years since Mikel was able to look upon the sunlight without every inch of his form hurting. To dance in a summers rain, to see the world with new eyes, perhaps one day he would be so bold. Mikel had received a note from Angelica, the lady of ice the world of cold. Still Mikel was never one to turn down an invitation, especially an invitation to a holy chapel, broken or not this would be the feat of his eternity. So he moved fast, escaping the touch of the forest only to appear back where he had started his days of Caislin. The graveyard, the crumbling forgotten graveyard of souls lost many years ago.

His eyes lit up against the lack of the moon above his head, staring across the graveyard and to the church that was just in bad shape as the rest of the grounds, perhaps this would have to become his next project, or at least a recurring place to visit. If his heart had a beat, it would have stopped the moment his eyes laid upon the white maiden finding her way across the graveyard. He couldn’t help but watch her from afar it had been quite some time since he had last seen the magical maiden and now she was lured into the damp broken Chapel. Still he wouldn’t waste anymore time than he needed to, he quickly pulled from the perch on the crypt and made his way through the tombs and gravestones until he came to the broken doorway of the Chapel.

He watched in silence as the maiden moved in, calling out for the young man that must have been hidden from view for her. Still, he couldn’t help but smile looking into the Chapel, it was broken and old. Tattered into pieces of years gone by, how the chapel must have flourished with weddings and gatherings on the holy days. Silently he moved onto the porch of the chapel, coming up to the open door. His black tie suit kept him hidden in the shadows, so he could stand against the door frame and watch the two trying to disfigure a already broken home. With a grin covering his lips, his arms crossed over his chest and still in silence he stood watching the two.

5An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Crystal eyes narrowed, looking at the opening to the sanctuary, but still some feet from it. She hesitated for a moment, sensing that someone else...besides Kouichi was watching. But...she quickly pushed the thought from her mind. Mikel probably wouldn't come, so it would be just she and Kouichi. But where was Kouichi hiding? She glanced around, a thin eyebrow raising when a spooky voice spoke to her.

She blinked, her eyes trying to adjust to the intense darkness in this particular area. What on Eart-- she almost laughed, but instead covered her mouth with her hand. Kouichi! He was such a dog sometimes! She managed to stifle her giggles and just stand there, looking into the darkness, trying to locate him. She was however, unable to hold the giggles back when he finally stepped out into the light enough for her to see him. "Kouichi! You're so silly!"

She knew that she should have been afraid, but she couldn't make the fear rise in her chest. She knew enough about the world now to know that all those terrifying things she'd never dreamed were true, were in fact living among mortals in disguise. She was one of them now...however she wasn't anywhere close to as scary as others. But those "scary" people were now her friends! So in reality, she had very little to be afraid of.

She smiled at Kouichi though, the boy who'd become her good friend. Although, she'd taken special precautions not to touch him. He was so similar to her, that she almost considered him the brother she'd never had growing up. And indeed,after hearing a little about his family, she determined that she really was just born into the wrong family. She pulled a pair of leather gloves from her pockets and held them out. "I brought gloves this time..." she smiled knowingly.

She turned again though, to look, feeling as if something else was off. She didn't have a keen sense for knowing when someone was close by but hidden, but something just felt off. Perhaps it was just this heavy feeling...messing with her...

6An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Silly? Yes he was best described this way. Kouichi's head dropped to the left a bit as he walked over to join his new found partner in loitering. "Gloves, those will be very useful... So, my little snow globe. Is your pet mosquito going to join us?" His lips spread into a taunting grin. He had seemingly reverted back to when they first met. His eye lids parted just lightly, yet instead of the sparks of life he held within those glass orbs, a small static field began to surround him. Illuminating the area enough to allow her visual aide in walking.

She seemed one edge slightly. His eyes darting to the doorway. Was there something she saw? His left hand finding its way to the silk wrappings of his wakizashi. His index finger tracing the wrapping edges. His grin never faded. In fact it might have possibly grew slightly. Like he anticipated much more violent happenings. Angelica came back into focus within his vision. Thoughts beginning to bother his mind. The hope of violence faded, and he began to hope it was Mikel she sensed. That way no one had to get hurt.

"Did you wake the tenants up?" His lips fell out of that grin into a more confused and curious facial expression. His wooden sandals clicked once more. Making his way to the door way next to her. Gazing outside lazily. "Hello, sleepers?! Please forgive my little snow globe. She didn't mean t wake you up..." He chuckled once more. His head bowed, like a guardian taking responsibility for their child. As he turned to to face back within the deserted building. Waving the thought of undead out of his mind. "When we finish I will perform a service to honor these forgotten folk."

His left hand adjusted its position to grasp the sheath of his short sword. He began back to the cleared area. Pulling the short sword from his waist, he set the sword and sheath beside where he would sit. A small smile crossed his lips once more. "Would you prefer to wait for Mikel, or shall we begin?"

7An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Being with Kouichi was very much was she thought having an older brother was like. He was sweet and protective, but sometimes what he said about other people bothered her. She understood that she couldn't change what he might have thought about her friend over night, but...he seemed to really have some prejudice about Vampires. She could understand why though. In folklore, Vampires were defined as evil creatures who drank the blood of others not only to live, but for sport.

"Kouichi, please don't talk about Mikel like that." she defended, a little disraught by his tone. "He's a good man, and I would apperciate if you would respect him." she told him, her eyes narrowed a little. She really did understand where he was coming from, and she hoped that her friendship with Kouichi wasn't at risk because of her friendship with Mikel. But...Mikel was...special.

She shifted a little, and turned back to the opening of the church, and looked at it longingly. She wondered if he would show up or not. Unsure of whether or not they should wait for him. She wasn't sure what he'd been doing lately, but he seemed like he might need his space. She knew that winter was a hard season for him, and she hoped that wouldn't keep him in tonight. "Well...I suppose we can get started...and if he comes then wonderful, if not, then I'm sure he's busy." she chewed at her bottom lip and pulled on her gloves turning back to Kouichi. "What're we working on tonight?" she ask, a little excited.

8An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

His lips curled once more as he spun on his left heel. "I think you misunderstand..." He shrugged off her comments. Making his way to her side. "I respect him." A smirk became a smile. "Perhaps I do not understand him." His smile became a grin of pure rotten thoughts. It was as though life had been injected directly into his being. Distorted, shattered and warped. Like a rotten heart beating within a killer. "As a warrior I envy him... To be able to continue fighting. Even after he has been pierced through the heart. Wouldn't it be wonderful to acquire such a trait?"

The subject did not stick within him though. Disappearing as though it was never there in the first place. "They are just names, Angelica. Had I truly saw him as a threat, I would not hesitate to draw my blade." He didn't mean much harm from his constant picking. It was just a habit. His left arm lifted straight into the air, and then fell with it's palm up towards Angelica. "I mean no real harm. Just teasing is all." His last few words were with his childish snicker.

She really thought he hated the vampire? Well, that couldn't be helped really. Kouichi had a problem of sometimes seeming cruel. From taunting with word, to sly trick. It was very possible that he had gone to far. His gaze shooting towards the doorway once more. Now he couldn't shake the feeling he had missed some detail. There weren't any freshly opened graves, were there? No, there was no way he'd miss a detail like that. There was someone around. He shrugged off the thought and proceeded to plot a training for her. "I'm going to release a spark. I want you to anticipate the location and freeze it the instant you pinpoint it. Ok?"

9An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

His face curled, skin of age pulled and curled into the smile that once set for happiness and light turned into a disgracing grin. Shadows became his friend as he sunk into the wall and let the body just sit and relax as he watched Kouichi and Angelica converse together. The smell made his nose curl and twitch in disgust, that smell of burning skin. His eyes rolled for just a moment, as the shadows led hand to Mikel climbing the wall until he sat in an open window, broken over the years with shards of glass sticking out from the form. Mikel had to try so hard to keep his laughter within, watching as Angelica tried to save his honor in Kouichi. What a waste of time. Children had no place to speak of honor. Still he had to admit, it was quite a beautiful thing to see such delicate creatures believe in such strong morals. In the same breath, he still couldn’t help but want to burst into laughter.

He watched, like a hawk a silent bird of prey as he sat in the window, watching over his shoulder as the moon moved in and out of the clouds. Finally the moon had settled into the open black sky, and forced its bright shine upon the chapel itself, then was the only moment Mikel could be seen. His back lit up with the light of the moon, causing his form to look darker than it was, larger even. Hands that looked to stretch across the windows and to the floor, left Mikels shadow shooting across the chapel, covering the two on the floor. With the shadow reaching to the otherside of the chapel, Mikel’s head fell back and a chimey laughter echoed through the broken building, like church bells ringing.

’’You’re going to what? Shoot her with your lightning, Mister Percy Jackson? Hope and pray that you don’t kill her and destroy the rest of our home?’’ His cackle returned once again as he stood up in the window and raised his arms up to grasp each side of the window. ’’ Then what, pray tell me young child, what would you do then? Leave and keep it as another dark secret in your web of lies? Perhaps even drain the blood, and carry prosecution to another? A Mosquito in the dark, an enemy or a friend, only the bite will tell.’’ He hung in the middle of the window, staring down at the boy and the girl, with a soft chuckle his grin turned into a smile as he looked onto the white beauty of Angelica.

’’Madame Angelica, mon petite anur’.’’ He no longer cared that the boy held a blade to his side, or electricity within his grip. When one is dead, there is no other crime more hateful. ’’I do wish you would keep better company…’’ His hand lifted, and he blew the dust and ashes off of his black jacket then folded his arms over his chest. In silence he waited to see what would happen next, but patience is never a virtue when it comes to him. He is after all, just a killer. He walked along the railing until he came to the vertical wall, and then pressed his shoulder ever gently between the glass shards that stuck out with a vengeance. ’’Or perhaps a true warrior would know how to act when a lady is present, or have you lost all touch with you senses? Respect… You people speak of respect, yet you mutter names in whispers and curse others in words unheard, or so you wonder. Truly, you look down upon your collegues if you think your mind is safe from the Mistress.’’

He only stood in the window for a moment more before the shadows consumed the dark man once again, his eyes sparkled against the moonlight before the sound of his feet lightly against the floor, even from the height he fell from, his drops were never heavy. He walked slowly, like a tempting knocking against the old wooden floor as he walked behind Angelica, he could see the whites of Kouichi's eyes. ''So Angelica, why did you beckon me, as always a gentleman answers his caller...''

10An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She nodded, and even sighed lightly. She knew this game...it was something she'd worked on him with before at the bridge. But she wondered idly if the game would change this time. He could send sparks flying at her, and if she missed, it would hit her and she'd really be hurt. Of course, she wasn't quite sure how his sparks would feel or how terribly she might get hurt. Thin white eyebrows knitted together. She really was a little nervous now. Her heart hammered in her chest and her breathing felt labored. But she had to calm down...she had to trust in herself.

But she listened to what Kouichi had to say, the frown still creasing her features. He might respect Mikel, but he certainly wasn't very nice to him. And she wasn't altogether sure that Mikel would stand for it. He'd been putting up with it for a little while now, and she was sure that his patience was wearing thin. But she supposed that boys would be boys, and there was little she could do to change Kouichi's mind.

Her eyes traced the shadow that appeared first, turning her head away from him some before she twisted around, her eyes falling on him. Up along the ceiling, among the broken windows. And just like every time before, his presence made her heart skip a beat, even her breathing, which she'd somehow managed to calm down, pick back up again. He was like a song that sang directly to her, and she couldn't stop the smile that spread over her pale lips. The part that facinated her the most was that she didn't know how to turn it off!

It didn't take her long though to understand that something was terribly wrong. The way he laughed, it was...it was off. Very off. And how long had he been there? Hiding and watching? Was he the strange presence she'd felt hiding around the door. Her smile faded into worry, and a slight crease formed between her eyebrows. Her crystal eyes moved from Mikel to Kouichi and she tilted her head. Had Mikel heard everything that Kouichi had said? She couldn't imagine that sitting well with him...

Her eyes drifted back to Mikel and she gave him an apologetic smile, and chewed at her bottom lip, listening to what Mikel had to say. And he was right. He had every reason to be angry about being called names. Most people at the castle, well, the people she'd encountered with Mikel treated him like he was the plague or some other aweful disease. She didn't understand it, but then again, she remembered what it was like to be treated that way. It hurt...and while she was sure Mikel had thicker skin than she had when it happened to her, it probably still bothered him.

She blushed lightly when he ask her why she'd called him all the way out to the old church, and for a moment, she might have even forgotten. "I just thought...well...that you might want to supervise or possibly even, uhm, participate in our training session." That and I love seeing you...but she didn't add that. She twisted around a little, so that she was facing him, that apologetic smile lifitng her features, but the worry was still in her eyes. Was he alright?

11An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Kouichi watched their interaction for a moment. Enjoying the fact he was left in silence for a moment. Still he had more to say. It was slightly relieving to to see how easy it was for Angelica to trust this man. Plus she was wrong. It wasn't that he didn't like Mikel for being a vampire. There were a few other reasons. Using as little energy as possible, things proved much simpler to target obvious facts to say things of.

"Yes, yes. I'm rough around the edges. Tainted by sin, and addicted to chaos. Is that such a horrible thing?" His lips slid into a pleased grin. Oh how he was starting to enjoy this vampire. Kouichi could feel it within his very bones. His left foot slid silently along the wooden floor, finding a spot just behind Angelica. Anchoring down, it pulled him and his right foot to follow. Once within his chosen spot, he framed their female companion with his arms. His grinning face far from its usual. "There are some such as our dear yuki-onna, who shine so brightly, even us tainted ones swarm to. To me, she is like a little sister of sorts." With such a statement made, he withdrew from Angelica and stepped into the very center of the clearing he had made for her.

"Oh forgive my unkind words though. I tend to forget that most of those who dwell in this place are not all from our modern day." He lost all of those darker features and habits he held. Returning once more to his cheery street performer style. His hands finding and digging deep into his pockets of his jeans. The moonlight illuminating him to a visual limit. He was enjoying this man. Where Kouichi just took pleasure in chaos and insanity, this man seemed to try and keep hold of order and sanity. "You are by far much more civilized than any living human I've met. I'll give you that much. Perhaps we can be friends after all." With a shrug, he looked to Angelica once more. Awaiting a sign of her being ready. His nonchalant stance relaxed, and lazed. His eye once more stealthily hidden by their lids.

He could hardly wait to start Angelica's training. It was equal to play time for him. The fun shapes he watched her make, and the joy of seeing her succeed in what tasks they had set. It was the best part of it. "What shall we make this time?" His head dropped to the left and he looked to Mikel once more. "Anything you would like?" He still felt the urge to start spouting shallow sharp words, but it was obvious that Kouichi was making an attempt.

12An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Chuckling, the expanse of cold dread echoing through metallic lungs followed by a headshake that could only be suited for distaste. The moon light continued to baste on the group, causing his shadows to play against the floor and wall, the thought of being civilized made his stomach turn and do flips. If being civilized meant he was anything like this Kouichi child, then he would rather be the animal he was turned into. As Angelica turned around to look at him, that apologetic stance of hers catching him off guard, she had never acted this way before, was there something he was missing? ’’Words like this shouldn’t be exchanged in such a holy place, even I have the respect for my fellow fallen knights and lords not to disgrace them with such tones.’’ Finally his arms unwrapped from his chest and his fingers reached into the darkness, tantalizing the space between.

’’Perhaps you should use your head child, this isn’t the land you should be practicing magicka on. Looking at you, I would suspect your kind would have more respect for the dead, but perhaps you are just as carnivorous as your predecessors, but at least they never fought on hallowed grounds…’’ A scoff escaped him and his head just shook as the boy seemed to just enjoy himself in the instance. Somehow Mikel knew this boy got off on the pain and suffering, even the anger of those surrounding him. A curious thought scorched through his mind and in that moment he finally found what he was looking for in the boy. A perk to tame the beast. ’’ Or perhaps the education was wasted on the first born…A shame…’’ Another cackle escaped him, turning his back to the two as he stepped towards the moonlit window with the two door broken entrance beneath it and just shook his head.

''What would Hunni say... If she had a throat left to scream with...''

He stood beneath the light of the doorway, moonlight brightening his already pale skin, and causing the blacks of his hair to shine. Then he turned on his heel and stared through the souls right to the two standing in the center of the chapel. With a whisper, in audible due to his words being wrapped into Angelica’s mind, using names only he would know. ’’Lillith, what are you doing here. You know this is sacred ground. How could you disappoint me so? Come, before the dead rise and think you are here to ruin them.’’ One hand outstretched to the girl standing, facing him still. In silence he stood just waiting for what was to come, he wouldn’t allow this travesty to continue to put peoples lives in danger just for the thrill of trying to kill or hurt.

13An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

The look on Mikels face wasn't encouraging. He was upset, that much was clear. Her head tilted though, and she turned quickly to look at Kouichi when he framed her. He'd never touched her before. They were two opposing forces, ice and electricity. Two opposing elements. She found herself a little shocked. And the fact that he'd gotten so close, despite that, was a light testament to what was going on here.

Although...she was still a little unclear. Her crystal eyes focused back on Mikel. Every word that he said cut through to her, like he was scolding a child. And honestly, that's the way she felt. He was right...why had she not realized it before? The dead were buried here. The spirits of the dead would not be happy about any training here. She watched Mikel, the way he seemed so serious and truely disappointed.

Her eyes fell down to the floor and she pulled her gloves off. She thought about what Nana would say. She would have to put on the old dress that Nana had given her, and come back on another night and make her prayers. She'd never believed much in any of the religious nonsense, but Spirits were very real things. And angering them was something you did not want to do, although she'd never done it before.

She looked up at Mikels outstretched hard, not the least bit alarmed hearing his voice so clear in her mind. She nodded, but no smile lifted her features this time. Her pale lips were set into a frown, and she looked very much like a child. She was terrified that he wouldn't forgive her for this mistake. She had honestly just not been thinking about this being hallowed ground. "Kouichi, get out of here, please..." she turned to tell him, her hand twining with Mikels.

She chewed at her bottom lip for a moment, turning again to look up at Mikel, Of course, she had't missed what Mikel had said, any of it. What had happened to Hunni? She'd only met the girl once...Tears whelled up in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She wasn't sure if she was more upset because she hadn't gotten to say goodbye to the girl that she'd only met once, or because Mikel seemed so disappointed in her. But she'd follow him where-ever he led her...She knew that he'd always protect her...

14An old place, for new friends. Empty Re: An old place, for new friends. Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

What had unfolded before him was rather annoying in his eyes. In fact he grew bored of it. Leaning down, he grabbed his short sword and tucked it back to his left hip. "You're such a buzz kill." He shrugged. With a sigh, he turned and took a seat on one of the few sturdy benches left within the church. "Fine, go." He waved them off. "I have nothing left to discuss with you." He didn't exactly know how to feel. He did know that it did no good arguing with these two. They wouldn't grasp anything he said anymore in his defense.

Why Mikel felt his comments could phase Kouichi, it was only just getting boring. "If you wanna talk about the past, talk to a historian. I don't have the power to change it." His feet popped up on another bench and he stared at up at where the priest or their equal would have stood. His facial expression was that of a child who was bored with school. Angelica's words reached his ears, but he didn't wanna reply. He did still reply though. "You hold no power over me. Don't get full of yourself and tell me where I can and can't go."

Reaching into his jacket pocket, he drew out a zippo and a cigarette pack. Slapping the bottom of the pack to his knee, a single filter popped up and he took it in his lips. He did not light it though. Just stared up at the podium with a blank stare. "Alone again... Why do I try to even make any friends?" Finally he flipped open the zippo and struck the flint. The the flame that ignited was used to light his cigarette. The cherry of the cigarette illuminated brightly then dimmed. As he exhaled, he began to speak to what had to of been an invisible force.

"Hey God, can you answer me a question? Do you really exist? With so many different beliefs, who can you trust?" His head tilted to the left, taking a second drag from the cigarette. It was odd how he just started ignoring his surroundings. He didn't even know if the ice girl and her vampire had left. Exhaling he chuckled softly. His gaze lowered to the burning cherry of the cigarette. Looking back up he huffed a bit. "No offense but I haven't really been given reason to believe in you... So, maybe your just ignoring me too then."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum