Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Ending the night. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ending the night.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ending the night. Empty Ending the night. Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

It was getting late, morning would come with all its magnificant glory within a couple hours. She had paced by the female dorms several times. Somehow she just couldn't make herself enter the building. Still unsure if even the new room she had been given would feel like the sanctuary she craved and needed. After all, would not the boy who so forcefully and rudely took her blood know of which room she was in since he worked in the offices?

She shook her head as she trounced away from the building and made her way across campus to find herself standing at the entrance of the dungeons. Something about the way Riley had warned her of the place had stuck with her. The dungeon after all was a familiar and main part of any castle or keep. The very word conjuring up a dark vision. What was it like? Who might have been thrown into it? What instruments of torture were used in this dark underbelly of the old school? Thoughts flitted through her head as she entered the mouth of the man made cavern.

Fingers clenched the lapels of that duster like coat, tugging it more securely around her petite frame. Even with the stories of a dungeons dark beginnings she found the area almost calming. Sourrounded by the brick and stone inlay. From floor to walls to ceiling as each footfall echo'd throughout the maze beneath the ground. Side stepping the small stream of water that ran the length of the trail she walked. Senses were intensified as she entered the new realm below the school. Glancing down the first arched opening she came upon, hoping to perhaps find some nook or cranny to rest in until the end of day. The new dusk of the night would awake her from the oncoming sleep that already tugged at the energies that slowly faded from her body.

2Ending the night. Empty Re: Ending the night. Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

She took that left turn, just like a bat exiting a cave. Moving through the stoned archway, the clicks of those heeled boots echoing throughout the dungeon. Announcing the direction she had taken. Feeling comforted beneath the ground, the surroundings like some ancient entombment. The darkness folding in around her as she delved deeper into the world beneath the school.

Bruxa was a lone lost soul. Still childlike in mind, always searching for the playmate or love and attention she still craved after centuries. Orphaned at a very young age, never knowing the love of a family. By the tender age of ten she had encountered the underworld with her new life. So wandering alone was not unfamiliar to her.

The trek seemed to go on for hours before the next archway appeared. Another left was taken, ebon eyes wide so to peer into the darkness. Completely black as the pupils expanded unnaturally to give the ability to note any heat source of creatures scurrying the stoned tube like trail ahead of her. She was sure with the length of time she had been combing the dungeon it would be midday above her by now.

The solace of being safe beneath the comforting blanket of earth and stone. Feeling peaceful for the first time since the encounter with Riley. Pausing mid step as eyes slid sideways in their sockets, catching a dim glow just above her head, hovering near the wall. Long slender fingers reached out as she lifted her arm. The spider gingerly spun its thread to lower and alit onto the back of her hand. A faint smile touched her lips as she lowered her hand. The creature scampered up the length of her arm before coming to rest on her shoulder. "I needed some company little one.." She almost seemed to purr at the large black spider. Perhaps she didn't get along well with mortals or even other humanoid creatures of the night, but she had a special way with animals.

More time was walked, learning the maze beneath the school as she kept up the even paced stride. Hours upon hours had passed as she took right turns then lefts, moving through the intricate network of passages. The stone walls and flooring became broken and sparse, giving way to more natural cave like rock formations. The smell of musky damp earth, the change of the stench in the air and also a bat startled by her approach let her know she was no longer beneath the grounds of the school.

The tempo of her steps slowed, wondering where she was and what time it might be in the world above her. Side glancing back to the arachnid that took home upon her shoulder. "Looks like we're not in kansas anymore Toto.." She gave a girlish giggle as she took a step forward and left the dungeon laying behind her. Marching forward tentively into the unknown.

[EXIT-To be continued...]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum