Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities.

+3
Neihem Steelwynd
CelestineJohanRavnos
Mary-Lynn
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The night air was gentle yet crisp, a clean air that was set for the perfect night. As it seemed Madame Chevok was angered by the offer of the librarian had made. It made sense due to the fact the teacher was so excited about setting this up that there was nothing that would ruin her night. To Mikel it seemed Chevok had loved the stars more than the human life itself. Perhaps, just perhaps she was more suited for…Let’s say the dark side of the realm. A familiar scent? In this area of the forest? How surprising, but then at last when the simple shape of face was brought from the shadows. Bruxa. The beautiful sprite that had always seemed so unimpressed with what Mikel had to say or do.

Women. Quite a strange yet fascinating set of creatures and in this night the glory of the dark mother maiden had brought a gallery of women to see. Strange young creatures, no older than the double breasted suit that lain on his shoulders. He with held a scoff and only watched as the seemingly youngest of the creatures moved over to the splay of food and drinks that Chevok had been nice enough to set out for the group. Chevok was right this adventure had caught the attention of a lot of students and curious minds alike. ’’Madame Chevok, do you mean to tell me that blue moons are something that aren’t only a gift to the earth as we’ve seen over the last few hundred years?’’ His mind went array with the thought of an actual moon being a solid color of blue.

Once more those grey hues moved along the group of people, from the strange horse like creature to the young girl with an adorable little tail who seemed to have to hide her want of delicious treats. A slender paling hand lifted to cover the smirk that busted into a silent laughter. Yet, he would be the first to make a move. Quickly he shifted from his spot just a few steps away from the table, over to the telescopes that Chevok had introduced to the group. Leaning from his height to peer through it, he spotted the small chunk of rock that Chevok was speaking of. A Blue Moon. Quite a sight to eyes that have never seen deep space before. ’’Breath-taking…’’ He muttered into the passing wind as he quickly raised up from the telescope once again and looked to the sky above, squinting his eyes to try and catch a glimpse of the shining star with the naked eye.

Neihem Steelwynd

Neihem Steelwynd
No Rank
No Rank

"Breathtaking indeed," Neihem whispered as he gazed upon the azure orb suspended above them. "In all my years I have seen only a few. My people call the blue moon an omen, a herald of peaceful times." An abashed look crossed his face and he cast his eyes toward the ground, taking another sip from his flask.

"Apologies," he muttered. "Please, do continue. I find this intensely fascinating, the scientific approach to stargazing. So different from the ways I was taught." A small black shadow swooped out of the trees behind him and alighted on his shoulder. He gave the pygmy gryphon a playful scratch under the chin and behind the ears. The creature curled itself around the back of his neck and began pawing at Neihem's horn.

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Celestine had looked a little smug when he was chastised. He hadn't done anything wrong, inherently; instead Celestine had brought up a point that had, unbeknownst to himself, caused too much of a detour to the good Chevok's planning. He stood back while small conversation took place, a small, knowing smile on his lips as he observed everyone's reactions.

Indeed, the night seemed to be promising good moods, good foods, good drinks, and some hijinks; well, only if the full moon did do something to people. He stood back and let others enjoy themselves, finally taking his turn. Taking off his glasses, he brought one of his better eyes towards the eyepiece of the telescope and took a look. Despite a few details hidden from poor eyesight, Celestine stood in awe of nature around him.

Celestine straightened himself after the view and put on his glasses once again. Suns perhaps did have their own makeup of gasses, but he believed that they too held spirits. Magnificent, proud spirits who understood their role and responsibility in the matter of existence.

"Madame Chevok," Celestine brought attention to himself with his voice and smile, "Perhaps you can enlighten me. "Is there any scientific study as to why people become crazed on the night of a full moon? Normal people like myself, that is."

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica stood in awe of the world around her. She hadn't the best eyesight in the bunch, of that she was sure, but the moon hanging so high above her left her feeling breathless. Never had the world around her looked so bright and promising and wonderful to her.

She quietly stepped forward after she had the mind set to close her mouth and stop gaping at the moon. If Mother Nature herself would here, she would probably think Angelica so rude, because she was so astounded by what she saw.

She stepped up behind Mr. Ravnos, and waited for her turn. Only when he was done did she step up to the telescope and lean down to look. It was simply breathtaking. She could only look for a moment, not wanting to take away too much time from the other viewers. Once her turn was up she would move back to stand next to Lisa again. She'd give the girl a sweet smile, before she moved to sit down.

Completely captivated as she was, she sat there, and listened, and watched everyone.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

As the students took their turns and used the telescopes to see what she was speaking of, she could only smile. A soft laughter escaped her as she lifted and pointed a finger to Mikel standing out on his own. ’’Oh Mikel… I think anything with a pretty shine would catch your attention.’’ She grinned a bit before returning back to the pages that she had before her. Flipping through them a bit before another familiar voice caught her attention. With a soft sigh her head lifted and looked upon Celestine for a moment, lifting a brow ’’Crazy? Could you please explain this to me? I know that the night life has inspired…’’Mortals’’ To become more romantic and easier to divulge into the darker piece of the human mind, into murder and deep mystery.’’

Slightly confused on this bit, she took a quick look around at the other students that were left to stand there and look through the telescope if they so pleased. Even when she asked a question there wasn’t more than a peep that aroused out of the students, so with a deep breath she excused herself from the direct contact of Celestine and moved to a soft patch of grass. Gathering the hefty dress around her ankles she sat on the grass taking a moment to adjust the frill of the ends. Her attention once more rose to Mikel's question of the moons.

''That's true Mikel, the color blue that we see here from earth when it comes to our moon is very special. Yet, in space itself there are planets which have their own moons and both of these could be blue in color''

31////CLOSED THREAD////The Story Of The Universe, Hidden Qualities. - Page 2 Empty Taking it down. Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

With the lack of posts, and the apparent lack of interest. I will be taking this thread down, but the class is back up. Hopefully I'll see more enthusiam in that then I did in this...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum