Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Cloased////July Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cloased////July Registration

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Cloased////July Registration Empty Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

(OOC: All you guys need to do is walk in the door and wait to be assigned classes and dorm rooms. Don't create NPCs, especially ones that will process you. Just post who you are, what you look like, and wait in line for the next available registrar person thingy, I.E., me)

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Cloased////July Registration Empty Kalika Kali Ma Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika weaved magic through her hair and across her body, pulling the glamour tight against her skin. Sunlight made this a tricky matter, threats of power escaping her hold little by little. Alabaster skin visible one moment then covered the next, she growled in mild frustration and annoyance. Monster began to rise from beneath the surface, demanding she hunt to calm her nerves. She would have loved to simply walk away, turn back to the shadows and find things to toy with. So tempting was the idea that she glanced towards the alleyways in what could be considered longing. Hands balled into fists, nails slicing through her own flesh to clear her mind.

Glamour finally settled to give her a rather provocative look. If she couldn’t pull things apart she could at least get attention by other means. Natural outfit became a touch brighter, corset hugging her torso. It was split practically down the middle, dark lace woven between the gap to tease the eyes of the skin beneath. Lace blossomed across her chest to hide how much cleavage she was actually showing. Corset gave way to the flow of a long skirt, hiding fishnet-stalkings and boots beneath. Long dark hair was once more tied back with leather like material, strands turned completely black as her ethereal eyes settled to a normal brown. Kalika stretched as if testing out the new form, lush lips curling in a displeased snarled. Like new clothing she had to get use to this cover, to remember most saw the glamour and nothing more.

Slow rise and fall of her chest brought the vague sensation of lace against her breasts, tight leather against her stomach. Senses picking up traces of the glamour, constantly reminding herself it was there. Shade of the building brought slight relief from the sun though she could feel it through the brick like it was hunting for her. Slender fingers brushed hair from her face as she sauntered forward. Hips swaying to a slow rhythm like a practiced pole dancer. Enticing, alluring…everything about her screamed sex and seduction. Provocative clothing was a neon sign that said she loved her body, that she had no quarrel about showing it off.

Walking through the registration doors she stepped up to the desk with a soft, almost innocent smile.
“Hello. I’m Kalika Ma.”

3Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

-Click...swish, swish-

It was a rather boring afternoon filled with nothing but grime and wonder. To be honest, he had no idea why he was sitting there with his finger twiddling the small design of the CZ-52 on his workplace. Well, since he rarely ever got customers or work, he was given the task of entertaining himself. Pac-man and Galiga only held his interests for so long before he wanted to flip the entire desk over and rebuild the piece of furniture from scratch. But instead of destroying his workplace, he decided to keep his mind busy by picking apart of the few weapons he brought to work today. Sneaking away only momentarily to find his cleaning kit, he returned with several large old rags he had stowed away just for such an occasion.

By the time the first visitor had arrived, he had striped the entire weapon down completely where he had a barrel in one hand and a bore brush in the other. Dripping the tiniest amount of solvent into the barrel, he began to use the brush to wipe the insides out. Grabbing his ramrod, he fitted a clean cloth through the strainer and was putting it through the barrel to remove the excess solvent as she spoke her words.

“Hello. I’m Kalika Ma.”

Not even looking up, as he was rather distracted, he merely pointed to the side with the ramrod still in the barrel. Nearby was some paperwork that needed to be filled out. "Fill that out, come back to me." If she had a decent nose, the solvent would release a rather pleasant sweet aura that would tickle the nostrils of anyone so potent to be nearby. At least, it smelled sweetly to him. Even so, it did not overpower the natural scent she was letting off... a tiny voice in his head said she was not normal. Over the past several weeks, he had learned to accept those kinds of warnings from his mind. Even as her blood thinned from his system, he managed to retain some of those kinds of characteristics. Still, he wouldn't be as fast or agile as he normally would. He could already fill the hunger in the back of his mind, wanting to taste that sweet blood again....

"Once you are finished, just put the paperwork on the side."

Her sexual charms were lost on the poor boy, too preoccupied with cleaning his gun.

4Cloased////July Registration Empty Frustration Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Monster coiled beneath the surface, making her want to growl. This boy was wrong, not in the sense of physically deformed but something was definitely off. Picking up the form she didn’t respond, just moved to a seat and looked it over. Well this was inconvenient… Hardly anything on the list could be filled out without delving into deeper waters of what she was. Scrawling neat penmanship across the paper she did her best, leaving quite a few blank spots that she wouldn’t bother commenting about. Sitting there she glanced up as the boy cleaned his gun.

First day here and she was already resorting to more arcane means of getting to know people. Closing her eyes she opened her senses, letting the dark monster rise for just a moment. Rare Sidhe had the ability to feed off of emotions, to gain power from the most carnal of them. This may not be a perfect moment to use this gift since any number of people could walk through the door and shatter her concentration, but she liked the risk. The only other one in the room…she could only sense the emotion on the surface, the longing. Desire for something. It wasn’t her forte though. Pulling back to her senses she softly cursed as glamour wavered yet again.

Glimpse of alabaster skin, dark hair riddled with gray and white, eyes too bright… All noticeable for a fraction of a second if the boy but looked her way. Shuddering from the sudden strain to hold it all together she stood and moved towards the desk, placing her completed form down.
“There… Anything else I should know or do?” It wasn’t that she was suddenly impatient, she just tired and agitated. Both from not being able to hold her glamour fully together and from the fact she could hardly tell what thrall the boy was under.

5Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

By the time the girl was done with her paperwork, he had finished cleaning the barrel and cleaning the area around the hammer with a fine old toothbrush. Tiny bits of dirt and grime littered his hands. But it felt good to get rid of the dirt and grime that had caused his gun to malfunction once or twice. Having gotten his tin of 1260 rounds of 7.62 X 25 recently, it was not easy for him to ignore the tingly sensation of firing off a few rounds into the trees nearby. Although the perfect spot for doing such a thing had to be located, he found one with a small hill behind it. He even cleaned up his shell casings too afterward by having a bullet catch cloth on the gun nearby. It was probably the main issue of the malfunctions, but he didn't want to leave brass everywhere. It was a clean environment and he just felt wrong to do so otherwise.

But he sure as hell wasn't going to dig up his bullets out of the ground.

Blowing on the barrel to get the remainder of the dust out, he assembled the weapon back together and racked it few times for good measure. By the time the woman had returned to the front desk, he had completed the cleaning procedure. “There… Anything else I should know or do?” By that time, he had looked up... and he would privately admit that she was well over a 9 in his book. But his desire to be flirtatious or attempt to take a look at her beautiful mounds would be thwarted with a bit of non-interest. "Just that your dorm room number is K on the female wing and I am going to put you in the formalities class." It was either her or him, to be honest, as he had to actually fill the first class of the semester... minus the survival class that he was already enrolled in.

He had missed her minor transformation and did not feel the glamoring affects of her spell at all. Whatever was going on, her spell was not as powerful as the one that held him charmed nearby. Nevertheless, he was unable to penetrate her illusion's spell and she did look as appealing as the finest woman in the country. Which was saying quite a bit, mentally speaking, to the area they were located in. "Any other questions?" He would finally look upwards to her, with the intent in his eyes to find something else to do as soon as she left.

6Cloased////July Registration Empty Christine Oxhall Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm

She was standing outside a doorway, looking in at two strange looking people having a mild conversation. Her body was gearing from auto-pilot to manual after a long bus ride and a hard, emotional roller coaster. She held the letter she received in the post in her hand, a back-pack tossed over her shoulders containing everything that she needed. She wore a tight brown zipper jacket that matched her eyes. She wore a beanie on her head, blue with orange stripes and the white locks of hair fell out of it and down to her shoulders and down her back. She had on a baggy pair of sweat pants and shuffled a bit, now coming to the realization that this place was...strange and different. She silently missed her warm home, with her loving caretaker, Martha. She sighed outwardly and pulled her back-pack over her shoulder a little tighter and walked through the door, just to the inside. She did not want to disturb the woman who was in line ahead of her.

"Any other questions?"

As soon as she entered the room, her head became a bit woozy, her eyes were sore and tired, and she felt like she needed to sneeze, strangely enough. Maybe it was from lack of sleep or the long bus ride she was on. She shook her head and brushed it off, walking over to the line of chairs against the wall. She tugged her bag off her shoulder and sat down, waiting patiently to be called on next. She hung her head down and closed her eyes for a mere second, resting them as her ears twitched underneath her cap, clicking her claws together, making a mental note to clip them when she got the chance.

7Cloased////July Registration Empty Done Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Thrall that held him captive would go undisturbed, in no way was she fighting against whatever had him spellbound. She didn’t want to stir up that much trouble just yet. It would bring too much attention towards herself if she went around pushing the boundaries of those entranced. Curiosity drove her to find out more while the monster beneath the surface roared in agitation. The need to hunt was maddening, she knew monsters were around, she could feel it like a ghost just out of reach. There and yet she couldn’t touch it, couldn’t tear it apart and revel in the gory aftermath of chaos. Oh how she missed the chaos and the screams…

Humans were creatures to be careful with, so delicate, so easily broken. She just wanted a peak… just a taste of surprise or fear to calm her nerves and in doing so maybe find out what held him. Screw playing nice, playing the innocent human, it wasn’t worth it if she constantly had to do this. Creature of destruction was use to just that. Grinning she leaned forward and planted her hands upon his desk. Angle giving an almost perfect view of her chest as she slowly let the glamour slip between her fingers.
“Yes… One more thing…”

She was moments away from scattering everything to wind and saying f*ck it all. Just moments away from fully dropping her glamour and letting power rise on her skin to better taste his emotions and get a glimpse of what lurked inside. Oh how the Unseelie loved to be cruel in their games and toying. Ready to reveal that inner monster she was pulled away from her resolve by the sound of the door and shuffling feet.

Damnit! She nearly growled as she took in the girl, nails hair and something hidden. Inhaling she tasted the faint traces of longing and pain, nothing interesting from that creature. At least nothing Kalika could pick up at the moment, turning her attention back to the boy she tightened her hold on the glamour and pushed away from the desk.
“Never mind… I’ll take my key and be out of your way.”

Kalika would wait for said key before turning away sauntering out the door, cold steel grasped between her digits. At least now she could settle in her room and drop this draining glamour act….

[Exit Unless Stopped.]

8Cloased////July Registration Empty Registration Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 pm

She watches the feet of the woman before her walk out the door as she keeps her head down, rubbing her temple softly as the closer the woman gets, the more her head feels dizzy. She reaches down and grabs her back-pack, putting it back over her shoulder, walking up to the front desk, leaning into the wooden countertop.

"Hello, my name is Christine Oxhall. I received this letter about a week ago."

She lays the tattered and worn out, opened envelope on the counter-top and slides it forward to the man behind the desk. She looks up at him with her big brown eyes, hidden behind long white strands of hair, tugging her beanie down instinctively a little tighter to hide her ears.

"I hope I'm in the right place."

Her voice is soft and quiet as she speaks, her eyes shifting from the man to the envelope and back again, showing her anxiety, nervousness and obvious discomfort. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, silently doubting herself for even trying to think this was a good idea.

9Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Nodding to the girl, he picked up the spare magazine resting nearby. Slamming the magazine home, he slid the slide back and chambered another round into the semi-automatic. Slowly, and carefully, he used his thumb to hold the hammer in place as he pulled the trigger... slowly letting the hammer fall into place. He did not feel comfortable with it hot and locked, especially since it did not have the safety of a glock or XD-40. Thumbing the safety on the weapon, he holstered it underneath his over shirt. No sense leaving a loaded gun around for some random child to blow her head off. Speaking of children...

A rather peculiar looking girl walked in, yawning deeply as she seemed about to pass out where she stood. "There's a couch nearby..." But instead she took a chair, completely compelled towards herself.

But his view was blocked by the woman who wanted to get her paperwork done ASAP. She wasn't annoying, but she was being forward. It didn't bother him that he was getting that kind of attention, but it unnecessary for the task at hand. He rather her just get her stuff and get on with what she needs to be done. The sexual appeal was there, but as she leaned in he locked eyes with her. Rather curious to see what she wanted. But as the child made her way deeper into the room, she removed her gaze. But in the back of his mind he did feel a pull, ever so slightly, towards her sexual appeal. Maybe if she had more time, he would of gained much more of an interest... but it would seem her patience had ran a bit thin that day. Maybe it was to his benefit...

Tilting his head rather curiously, he merely reached under the desk and pulled out a small envelope that had her room number on it. Placing it on her counter, within her reach, he gave her a slight nod in her direction. "Have a nice day." He would wait patiently for her to start to walk away. Finally with his hands no so occupied, he managed to look up to take a peek at her full form. Regardless of the enthrallment he was held under, there was a glimpse of his own male humanity. And with this, he did take a look. A tiny look. At that nice, tight ass she had.

He waited, just as she was about to close the door to the office. Just as the door was closing. Just as the inches were away from closing shut. With a smile, he said. "Whew... nice cans."

Without a moments stir, he turned towards the sleepy girl with a light smile on his face. "Come over here and lets get your paperwork done..." Pointing to the clipboard that was free, he motioned her to fill it out. "I hope I'm in the right place." Nodding to her, he said "Yep, step right on up... He sensed her discomfort, but he could not help but see how cute she looked. It was... rather innocent, but he felt awkward about it. Pushing that aside, he merely motioned her along to the spare clipboard for her to fill out.

10Cloased////July Registration Empty Paperwork Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 pm

She looked up at his soft smile, it reminded her of Martha and even though it gave her a sense of reassurance, it made her heart hurt all the same.

"Yep, step right on up..."

She looked away quickly as she glanced at the clipboard he was motioning to. She reached out and picked up the board and glanced over the paperwork that needed to be filled out and mumbled a soft "Thank you" underneath her breath. These questions would be difficult to answer...She took the clipboard back over to the chair she was seated in moments before and rolled the pen around in her fingers softly as she read over each question carefully and decided on her answer. It had been months since she held a pencil in her hands, she missed the feeling of pen against paper and the soft scratching sound it made when she scratched into the sheet. Her ears twitched and perked up underneath her beanie, making her eyes twitch a little at the discomfort but she did not make any audible or otherwise physical movements. When she came to the last question, she softly rubbed her eyes and looked back up at the man and then to the clock which had been ticking away this entire time.

As she read over the document once more to make sure every answer was correct and filled out properly, she approached the desk once more, slowly. She slid the clipboard back onto the counter and gave the man behind it a quick glance.

"I apologize that it took me so long to fill out."

11Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

While the girl whittled away to do her paperwork, Riley managed to keep himself busy by pecking away at the laptop he found nearby. Pulling out the small netbook wonder, he started to play a few arcade games, once again, that he found on the internet. Arcade games made it easy for him to zone out, and the added pause button, made it easier to pull away when the time arose. But the requirement of his attention span lessened as the time passed for her to do her paperwork. It seemed to take her much longer to do all that writing, it made him wonder if she was lost or confused about it.

Finally, after a few delayed moments, she finished and handed him the desired paperwork. Glancing over it, he smiled and nodded to her gently. "Alright, you are good to go." Marking a few more things on her clipboard, he put it away to be filed. Reaching under the desk, he pulled out another small envelope with a key inside, trying to hand it to her saying. "This is the key to your room, L. Its on the female wing. I hope you have a pleasant day." With a smile, he motioned her towards the door if she didn't have any more questions. "But if you need anything, lemme know okay?"

12Cloased////July Registration Empty Done Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 pm

She watched his motions intently, watched his lips move as he spoke to her, her lack of sleep taking over as everything turned into a light hum. "Alright, you are good to go." She didn't hear his words, just watched his speak and watched his hands move over the paperwork so smoothly, knowing he had done this a million times before. He handed her the envelope as she looked down at it, the imprint of the key could be seen inside the envelope. She seemed to snap back into reality as she looked back up at him and let the paper slip between her fingers, feeling the weight of it in her hands.

"This is the key to your room, L. Its on the female wing. I hope you have a pleasant day."

She listened to him intently as he gave her room assignment, her ears twitching underneath her cap. She hadn't turned away from the countertop when he seemed to brush her off, but he pulled her attention back when he spoke again. " But if you need anything, lemme know okay?"
She paused for a moment and looked at him, then spoke softly. "Uhm...where is...L or the female wing..? I seem...to be a little lost...I guess you could say?" For the first time since she'd been in the office she let a soft smile creep onto her lips. Her eyes showed her tiredness and she ached to lay down in a soft bed, rest quietly for the first time in a long time.

13Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With the light pause she gave him, he thought that he was done. Turning back to his extreme form of Pac-man, he heard her say... "Uhm...where is...L or the female wing..? I seem...to be a little lost...I guess you could say?" Signing deeply, he scratched the back of his head for a minute. He personally had no idea how to really direct her properly, and it was kind of a twist of winds and turns from where they were located. Nevertheless, a small light bulb clicked in the back of his mind as remembered something in particular. "One sec Christine..." Disappearing into the back room of the office, he would return moments later with a pamphlet in his hand.

"This...." He would place the map down onto the table, within reach of the girl nearby. "Is a map of the grounds." Opening it up in front of her, he pointed to their location on the map. "Take a look here." He waited for her to comply before continuing. "This is where we are located..." Showing her the location on the map, he drew out a circle around their current location with a pencil. "Just follow this path..." He would trail the pencil through the route to the female wing. With a smile, he put the pencil away and attempted to hand her the map. "Just follow the route and you will get there just fine." With a nod, he sat back and allowed her a second to absorb it all. When she took the map, he would nod to her and ask once again. "Any more questions?" It was surprising once again that he actually was going out of his way to figure this out for her. But she was so damn cute, but of course... he prevented himself from showing this desire. Nothing else would freak her out more if the top of his head popped off and shoot out kittens and rainbows from all that cuteness.

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

14Cloased////July Registration Empty Fin-fin Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 am

(OOC: Kittens and rainbows. *shakes head* )

She watched him silently and took his instructions carefully to memory, following his eyes as he traced a path for her. She glanced over the rest of the map for just a moment and took in it's size and would commit to memory that this map would never leave her side.
Placing the map between her fingers, she looked up at the man and smiled again. "Thank you so much for your help. " She adjusted her back-pack on her shoulders and with both hands, held the map firmly in front of her and began on her journey through the halls of the castle.

[Exit to L. -unless otherwise instructed-]

15Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am

Pale hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, but a few rebel strands always seemed to escape with a mind of their own and devious intentions of always flirted with an otherwise free and clear face. Aliah Valdean stood just outside the door to the office, drawing in a deep breath through partially clenched teeth before stepping inside.

Although fully clothed and dressed like one would expect to find a twenty-year-old girl from a decent family, Aliah knew that she would feel completely naked were it not for the crystal pendant necklace that hung from her neck and lay silently between exposed collarbones. Her hand absentmindedly went up to touch the thing for a moment as she glided forward on light feet, planted herself in line to begin a new life.

As soon as she was sure the necklace wasn't going anywhere, the fingers of the same hand drifted upwards for a few moments to twirl around the loose locks of hair falling before her face. Another habit she needed to break.

Then again, those little habits and quirks were about the only thing she was sure of anymore. This place was a far cry from the world and life she'd always known. From this point forward, everything was a new game.

16Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

He was standing by the doorway, He looked at the female standing outside the door before rolling his eyes to look at the guy sitting by the desk with some strange things on it, he looked weak, skinny and tired due to the long journey he made to reach this place. He was wearing strange clothes according to the modern days, dark grey jacket with a grey scarf around his neck, long black pants and old pair of boots. There was a giant sword on his back. He started looking around the room seeing the strange place he is in but he already decided to try having fresh start at this new world.

"Thank you so much for your help. "

That’s what drew his attention towards the neko as he saw her passing by him and leaving the room he looked back at the guy and started walking towards him to stand by his desk looking at strange items surprised, although he was deadly tired he was still curious about those new things which made him move his hand to touch back of his laptop screen couple of times before giving it a stronger pus closing the lid

"What is that?!"

he jumped couple of steps back placing his hand on the sword on his back without drawing it getting ready to battle at any moment shifting his looks between the laptop and the guy in front of him.It can be noticed that he was pretty tired as his eyes were half closed.But when he was sure that the thing wont move after the sound it made he stood straight looking at the guy. still waiting for the laptop to make a surprise attack on him

"I are Garen Archinfiend, I heard about this school so i thought to..to come here"

Although he was exhausted there was a strange aura filling the room coming from his body,as he even didn't know about it but the demon soul inside was fighting all the time to free itself from the seal and when Garen get weaker or under heavy pressure ,the stronger mordekaiser get stronger and his aura can be felt by the people surrounding Garen

17Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:24 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Turning to see the girl leave, he would give a light smirk in the girl's direction before the door would hit her running. Now he would not have much else to say, but before he could get back to the peace he was having on his laptop two individuals walked into the door way, one after another. The first one was a white haired female who seemed rather skeptical at being in this place. He waited for what seemed a few long lasting moments for her to step on upto the desk to take care of her paperwork. But instead, another gentleman, if he could call him that, walked into the doorway giving him the 'deer-in-headlights' look. But before he could motion the strange black haired man to the desk, he noticed one of two things happen. One was the fact the man was running around with a god dang two handed weapon on the back of his attire. The other was the fact he walked over and pushed his laptop close, instantly shutting down the laptop and killing his game where he was working on his high score.

"Now what the hell?!" he would call out defensively, trying to swat the man's hand away from his laptop. Hearing the man's quizative response, Riley replied. "It was my high score, before you botched it by closing the lid. Why are you going to touch another man's personal belongings. Wern't you raised better than that?-" Before he could finish that sentence, the man had already reached for his weapon and a cold chill went down Riley's spine. A bad chill he was not prepared for. Although he knew this school let some type of crazy people,at least they held some kind of moral code or respect to those processing information. But instead of lashing out with his weapons like before, he merely sat there... waiting for the man to draw his weapon first. No sense escalating the situation as there was a giant oak 3,000 pound desk between the two of them.

"I are Garen Archinfiend, I heard about this school so i thought to..to come here" Regardless if the man seemed more tired than usual, Riley was sure as hell was not going to process the man if he was going to strike at him in a moment's notice.

"Well I am glad you came here, but before we do anything you are going to relax a little and stop acting like I am going to pull a rabbit out of my ass and throw it at you." Eying the other girl in the room, he would motion her with his eyes to take a few steps back. Although quick drawing was his forte, bullets had a tendency to stray from their proper target. Nevertheless, Riley did not move another inch unless the man stop holding the damn piece of heavy metal behind his back. If it were to escalate tho, he was going to take cover behind the receding desks in the back and start pegging shots in the man's direction. All he had to do was to keep his distance from this combatant, get to his stash of real weapons in the back, and unload on him if he managed to deflect his normal Kevlar piercing rounds.

18Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

He looked at the guy who was standing in front of him with half opened eyes then he looked at the laptop crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow then looking back at the guy "What? what score?and how come you can sit around those demons,Aren't you afraid that they might attack you somehow?" Pointing at the laptop and the guns on the table and sighed shaking his head looking down lowering his shoulders tiredly "Whats wrong with these people? they deal with demons peacefully"

"Well I am glad you came here, but before we do anything you are going to relax a little and stop acting like I am going to pull a rabbit out of my ass and throw it at you."

He listened to him saying that and shook his head taking deep breath and then was surprised by the second part of the sentence which made him open his eyes widely and smile widely nodding his head

Oh that will be great to rest,but can you really pull a rabbit out of your ass? ..are you a wizard or something? let me see it please!!

He was excited about the idea of seeing him pulling a rabbit out of his ass.he looked back at the guy seeing him looking at the girl standing by the door which made Garen turn around to look at her too then shifting his eyes to look at the guy again.he wasnt afraid to be surprised anymore as it seems to him that this guy know how to control those demons

19Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am

She must have truly been distracted to not even notice that her place had come to be at the front of the line. Wherever Aliah's heart and mind were at the moment, they certainly weren't here. That is, until the commotion started ahead of her. The one behind the desk and then -- well, the only word that she could form the moment to describe the boy was brute -- the brute were arguing with each other about something. She snapped back to reality, back into her body.

Sliding back with a quick step of her left foot that gracefully dragged her right alongside, Aliah wished for a moment for the dagger that normally felt so close to her. It wasn't that she needed it or would even stand a chance trying to use it at a time like this, but there was a comforting measure to the weapon that seemed to have no end.

"My God, will you grow up already? You've got the rest of your life to see what little tricks everyone has up their sleeve, can't you just get your assignment like the rest of us instead of trying to put on a show? It was obvious that the girl didn't have a problem speaking her mind as she crossed her arms over her chest, staring that the one that had effectively slid in front of her in the line although at least that much was entirely her fault.

Jutting out her bottom lip, Aliah blew upwards to force away the strands of almost-white hair that had fallen in front of her face. She didn't need to worry much. Good luck trying to chase after a fast runner with blinding bolt of light your eyes and your feet frozen to the floor.

"Aliah Valdean," she said to the man behind the desk, sliding up next to the one known as Garen. "Now can I please get what I need before you boys decide to start your own little war?"

20Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

He smiled faintly looking at the guy waiting to see is he really going to pull out that rabbit or he was just bluffing about it looking at his items too getting used to see those demons on that desk ,but he stopped smile when he heard the girl that came to stand beside him talking the sharp tone

"My God, will you grow up already? You've got the rest of your life to see what little tricks everyone has up their sleeve, can't you just get your assignment like the rest of us instead of trying to put on a show?"

He didnt know if she was talking to him or to the guy behind the desk,but other thing distracted him from looking at the pretty female, The necklace with a crystal pendant in the shape of an icicle around her neck.It send chills through his body as ice was his main weakness.The soul inside him started to rage more just from thinking about the ice making the aura around him more stronger.Slowly Garen took couple of steps away from the girl and looked at her when she started talking again

"Now can I please get what I need before you boys decide to start your own little war?"

He looked surprised at the guy standing at the desk raising his eye brow"

"Does that mean pulling the rabbit out of your ass is a sign of starting a war?"

21Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

What was supposed to be a peaceful afternoon of him cleaning his guns and checking his email turned out to be a crazy fiasco before anyone could pass "Go" on the monopoly board. First off, he had crazy guy from the middle ages, attire and sword, believing that he was some kind of magician who could pull furry little animals out of his ass. The second one, a female who originally thought was cute, start mouthing off like a dam without it's flood gates. A tinge of irritation start to freckle across his brow before he even got both of their names on the table. But instead of pulling out an mp5, loaded with pellets and rubber bullets, he decided to take a calmer approach and just try to brush it away.

"Look, I just do the initial introductions, get yall to fill out paperwork, and send yall to become someone else's problem. Having to deal with an ice queens or cave men are not in my job description. So before we start tossing our hats to the side and preparing to go at each other throats, I would like to make a clear suggestion that this room is loaded with nice little toys you guys probably couldn't fathom a normal person rigging up due to the risk of injury to the person standing next to you. I do not mind pulling out the rubber mines to make a valid point." Tapping his fingers on his desk, he sighed deeply before continuing. "I do not care if you don't even know what the hell a damn desk is, you just fill out your paperwork and get the hell out of my office!" Although he pretty much yelled these comments, he was very calm and casual about stating the facts.

His room. His rules. His way to play the ball game. Course it was the lady's fault for whiling him up, he could deal with cave man Garen over there. He just could not stand a stuck up-

Slamming down two forms on the desk in front of him, he continued. "Fill these out. Your room numbers will be given once I see you two COMPLETELY fill out the forms." Sighing deeply, he opened up his laptop and began to load up the game again. Nevertheless, it was not as if he was bluffing about the wired explosives set around the room. Just by the push of his little detonator would easily cause rubber balls to spew out from underneath their feet, going at 100 MPH. Penis or not, it was something that didn't need to hit anyone there going faster than a baseball being thrown across the field.

22Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Aliah simultaneously cocked an eyebrow and slid back slightly, caught completely offguard by the return outburst from the young man behind the counter. Her own tone had come with something of an edge -- there was no way she could deny that -- but this one's explosion of emotion was the last thing that she expected. Maybe from the hulking new arrival, but not this one. As much as Aliah liked to push buttons and speak her mind, a natural instinct for survival told her that this was a good time to shut up and fall in line with the program.

"I'm sorry," she spoke with a dipped head for a moment, the same light strands of hair falling back down in front of her face as she slowly rose back to an even eye level again. Reaching out, she grabbed the forms and pulled back away from the counter again. As she brushed back by the larger one she thought she'd heard called Garen, the girl couldn't resist one last comment.

"Nice going. Looks like we're off to a hot start here," she muttered. It wasn't a shot at the one behind the counter, not in the least. It was just...a need to fill the air with something to say at the moment. If anything, she liked the young man behind the counter a little more now, a sense of respect that she hadn't granted him before he took charge of the situation. Maybe she was in the right place after all.

It took some time to finish the forms, the girl chewing on a pen of her own as she worked. Aliah Valdean never looked over a piece of paper less than twice. As she finished, she pressed herself back up to the counter and leaned over slightly, eyeing the irritated one with sharp but slightly hesitant eyes.

"These are all finished, when you get the chance." The girl bit her bottom lip slightly as she stepped back. Today, picking fights like usual was the last thing that she wanted or needed.

23Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen looked at the guy behind the counter getting on his nerve and talking in a sharp yelling tone which made him roll his eyes and then looking at the girl raising his eyebrow whispering to himself with a tone that she can hear "If she didn't storm while walking in that wouldn't have happened." He continued listening to the guy then looked at him sighing deeply saying to himself "I am really tired for all of this"till a word said that made him open look at the guy with a slight anger look making his eyes turn to yellow "I am not a caveman I am the prince of the Orebia Kingdom so at least don't call me such name."

He looked at the applications then looked at the girl getting one of them and moved to fill it.Rolling his eyes looking back at the guy taking his application .He saw the girl using that strange tube like thing in writing.It was trouble at the beginning to use the pen but he was fast learner so he was able to write,Most of the informations needed he didn't fill as he didn't know what does it mean

"These are all finished, when you get the chance."
He raised his head to see the girl presenting her aplication .He stood up and walked towards the desk moving around to stand behind the guy watching what he was doing.Garen was interested in it looking at the guy's fingers which was pressing on the arrows making the game work too "Thats interesting"
He stood straight again moving to stand beside the girl putting the application on the desk,His handwriting was horrible and most of the information wasnt written"All done."

24Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Some compliance! It would seem that it would only take a simple threat of pain plus a diminishing respect for the two persons in the room to get the job done. It was the way he was treated when he needed to learn something, most of the time the pain never coming back to slap him in the face, but a threat that held truth in the matter. Riley didn't demand total obedience in his office, he just wanted people to respect this place as his territory. As the saying goes, do not go shit in someone else's yard. There was something more to that memo, but it goes without saying there are consequences for such actions.

"Thank you" He said shortly, after waiting for the two to finish up their paperwork. He still continued to play small mini games to help calm himself down, but for the most part he was incapable of completely zoning out onto the game that lay before him. He was still agitated. He wanted to pick up a chair and chuck it across the room. There was a sense of annoyed tenderness in his stature at this point, like a ticking time bomb ready to go off at a second's notice... but that smoothed over in a matter of a few seconds.

Ignoring all that was said, he merely took up their paperwork and said. "Garen, your room assignment is... room G on the male wing. Aliah Valdean, your room is M on the female wing." Taking up their paperwork, he signed the numbers and cross the t's before chucking the entire batch of paperwork onto the pile nearby. It was slowly filling up, but he will take care of it tomorrow. With that, he motioned the two out of the door. He was done dealing with the two, and preferred to play his game over having another lash out with them. Although he did note that Aliah seemed to step back a tad, Garen was still ready to defend himself at a moments notice.

A mental note was added to his brain for future reference.

25Cloased////July Registration Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Licking her lips, Vixen stepped out of the cab her blue eyes falling on the school. " Welcome to hell." She mumbled under her breath. She knew that this was going to be a change. She wont have her brothers to protect her, to fight with, to cuddle her when she needed it. Turning she looked up at the doors her eyes almost shedding a tear. No, not here. She was not going to cry. Holding her head up she grabbed her bags from the trunk and made her way into the school. Vixen looked down at the map that was now ruined in the corners from her sweaty hands. " Hmmm...Office office." She turned the corner finding the Registration office. " Hmm, I guess this is where I need to be."

Stepping into the door, she looked around, it sure was full. To noisy. Shutting her eyes she felt dizzy from the talking her head felt like it was going to explode. " Lord save me." She whispered, her voice being brought out to the ears of the people around her. She turned looking for a seat. "Thats great." Vixen turned looking for the one in charge of assigning the dorms and classes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum