Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cloased////July Registration

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Standing there idly for a moment, he noticed that the two people he told to get out of his office... were staring at him like he was some kind of brick wall in their way. Slowly, an annoying arch would rise across his brow, his eyes would squint shut as his annoyed level increased ten fold. His hand began to dance along the trigger mechanism to release a ton of rubber balls from the floor up. It would cause massive damaging, bruising, and possibly some internal bleeding to those around it. Although there were only a few mines placed in the room, their range was effectively placed. Only the very skilled or resourceful could 'dodge' or 'avoid' this type of explosion if they were not on his side of the desk.

But before he could just drop behind the desk and hit the shiny red button, ANOTHER insecure looking person pranced into the room. Although he would comment on her beauty, she seemed lost, confused, and he could feel the 'I don't want to be here nor do I like you' vibe radiating from her body. Call it male intuition, it only increased the chances for him to hit the trigger under the desk. Maybe, just maybe, he will get a nice one after the row of two idiots. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times... big red button time. "Hello miss, do you need any assistance?" Placing a clean clipboard nearby, he allowed her to fill it out if she needed to. A pen was placed nearby, one of the feather like ones. No idea how long until he got rid of those things, but it was a start.

27Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 pm

[Aliah exits the scene.]

28Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Vixen turned when she heard the males voice. She smiled before nodding her head." Yes sir, I indeed do." She rolled her eyes making her away through the people to him. She looked around her eyes narrowed with concentration to keep the other voices out." I am Vixen." She held her hand out before looking down to the clip board. When ever she talked she smiled looking up to him, before turning she whispered something, her blue eyes dilating for a moment as her soothing song went out, causing those around her to silence for the moment, well to her ears at least.

Turning back to the man she looked to him her head shaking." I hate noise." She giggled before sitting to fill out the paper work." So hows the food here?" She looked up at him her head tilting. Finishing the paper work she handed it back to him. " Umm...Do we have dorm mates?" She looked around some before back at him, biting her lip she restrained her self from saying she would scream if any of the others in the room became her room mate.

29Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Standing there, thumbing the switch to hit the magical button that will give anyone from the waist down an everlasting pain for several months, the little girl came up to him and acknowledged his existence with a smile and a nod. Wow, some people actually have some decent courtesy today! What the hell indeed. Giving the girl a nod back, he answered all of her questions while she filled out her paperwork. "All the dorm rooms are single occupant apartments. If you want to share a room, we can remove the dividing wall and make it a two room apartment. Although most of the time, if they ever gent lonely they just go visit their next door neighbors or go to the lounge to hang out." Pausing, he added. "Food here is actually great, its not the best but completely edible." With a nod in her direction, he gave her a few moments of peace to finish filling out her paperwork.

With Aliah ice-queen gone, although he had to admit he knocked her down a few pegs, Garen still stood there with probably a confused look on his face. Turning his head towards Garen, he resisted the urge to continue plinking on his laptop once again. He had a feeling that Garen would take out his sword and smash his computer to pieces, probably yelling something with a Tarzan voice, before running out of the room to find more places to plunder. In a different light, he could see the man as a decent... yet confused gentleman. It was just that Riley was in one of those moods of annoyance and hatred, so he wanted to see everyone and everything burn. "Garen, do you need anything else?" The man hadn't moved an inch since the new arrival, so he wanted to see if the man was having a psychotic break down or something along those lines.

30Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Looking up at the man she nodded her head before finishing the work. She turned to see the one he was talking to. She wiggled her nose before humming softly. Turning back to the man her eyebrow raised." Right, Um..I have lost my map, would you have another one?" She resisted the urge to yawn as she spoke. She had been up for about thirty hours now.

Finally a yawn escaped. " Does the dorm rooms have internet?" She looked towards her bags. She was a gaming nerd, she needed her internet. She rubbed her eyes before looking up at the man. She was a tiny thing, delicate. " Umm, I guess I have taken enough of your time." She bowed her head smiling." Thank you Sir." She stood grabbing her bags.

31Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Staring there, inventively at the man who seemed lost in his own accord... he finally just gave up on Garen altogether. He would treat the man as if he were some kind of crazy statue ornament in his office until the man finally did something. Considering against making the man a coat rack, he turned to see that the female in front of him was finished with her paperwork. Taking up her paperwork, he would review it to make sure all the i's were dotted and the t's were crossed. "Let me see here... alright, everything is in order on this end of the stick." Nodding, he would mark down on her piece of paper where her room number was located. "Your room number is N on the female wing and there is internet in the dorms. It not as fast as some of the colleges I have visited, but it suffices for gaming. T1 or T2 I believe." Sadly, the internets wasn't very protected so he could abuse the bandwidth to his desires... which meant alot of illegal downloading. Picking up a map, he tries to hand it to her. "Use that to find the dorms." He didn't want her getting lost too... another soul on his mind.

With all of her questions answered, she replied " Umm, I guess I have taken enough of your time." Nodding to her slightly, he had to admit he was resisting the urge to pick her up and run off with her. There was that sensibility, once again, to want to help and play with the cute little girls. He had to internally struggle with that concept by stomping on his own foot, grinding one toe into the other. His stance would shift for just a second, and a welter of pain would spring up into his face, but he managed to cough it away and return back to his solitude once again. "See you around..." taking a second, he checked her sheet. "Vixen Wolf." funny name, but not as weird as what kinds of people where here.

His eyes returned to the man, named Garen, standing there with a blank gaze. Picking up his knife, he began to twiddle the end of his blade underneath his fingernails. "Now what am I going to do with you..."

32Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm

She giggled watching him. She tilted her head as he almost danced behind the desk. She shook it off before almost squealing with joy from hearing about the internet!" Well thank you!" She looked around before back towards him." Have fun with the others!" Nodding her head she exited the room holding the new map in her hand.

*Exits Thread*

33Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen as more concerned about Aliah as he felt that he is in danger when she is around. When she felt he took deep breath shaking his head and looking back at the other female who just walked in

“I am Vixen."

That’s what he heard ”That’s a nice name for a pretty female” He said to himself while smiling looking at her. He moved his head then looked at Riley who had his attention towards the new student. He giggled as he moved his hands towards his laptop getting the monitor towards him and started pushing the buttons seeing things moving in the screen which was interesting according to him.

"Garen, do you need anything else?"

Garen then stopped pressing the buttons looking back at him and nodded pointing at the laptop ”Teach me how to use that thing” he didn’t know what he was doing but he made a very high score at the game that Riley was playing as he looked back at him with a slight smile on his face although inside he just wanted to get his sword and shoot that guy out of the school

" Right, Um..I have lost my map, would you have another one?"

He looked at her smiling again ”You can have one i believe he got many” He saw the female leaving as he waved his hand looking back at Riley as he started talking again

"Now what am I going to do with you..."

Garen didn’t answer Riley’s question he just pointed at the laptop wanting to know more about that thing and said in sharp tone
”Don’t ever think that you are leaving this place unless I know everything about that thing”

34Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Ian's entrance Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:24 pm

The light gray skies mirrored Ian’s mood as he stood clung to one of the ancient trees. He had never seen anything so large and luxurious in his entire life. ‘How are they going to react to me?’ he thought to himself as he studied the area for signs of life. Ian’s only real experience with individuals outside of the orphanage always ended up badly. Most with any sort of money viewed the children as thieves looking for a handout and did their best to chase them away as quickly as possible. Ian would have much rather just left than face a hateful situation but he had no idea where he was. Slowly he relinquished his grip on the tree and started to make his way towards the compound.

He was keeping to the edge of the path as he approached the one of the buildings, most of his skin was covered by the tattered rags that adorned his body. From where he was now the complex as a whole started to take form, no longer just a mass of structure he could see details that defined space and area. Ian had no way to tell how populated this place was, he had not seen a living soul yet but the space seemed so large that it was impossible to tell. His eyes darted back and forth trying to build a mental map when he saw a simple sign that read student registration. He thought to himself it would be better for him to force the first interaction rather than to get caught snooping around the ground…with this in mind he started towards the sign.

Ian slowly made his way up to the building and hugged the doorframe, his blue eyes peering into the building in search of any sign of danger or life. It took him a second to adjust to the darkness but he was finally able to make out a figure standing at the desk. He seemed to be having a conversation with someone else but Ian could not hear them. Thus far he had sensed no danger and he was still under the impression that he would rather introduce himself than be found roaming around this place. Moving into the center of the doorway he slowly started to walk towards the desk, conscious not to interrupt the conversation he slowly stepped to the side in order to wait his turn. He was trying to think about what he could possibly say to this man.

35Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Standing there, he watched the little girl bounce up and right on out of his office. There was a lingering smile, even for a tad, but this faded when Garen came up and showed his EXTREME interest in the laptop he had on his desk. Staring there, intensively at him was a man who was either extremely thirsty for knowledge or was looking for Riley to hit the button. But before he could even flip the god dang switch, another student looking individual walked in. Standing there idly for a minute, he decided to end this annoying conversation once and for all with Garen. Reaching under his desk, he pulled out an old... dusty looking book. Blowing off the dust, he slammed the text book, titled, 'Computers 101' in front of the man.

Pointing to the book, he said. "Read that, then we will talk later."

Turning his attention to the new person, he immediately grabbed a clip board and place it in front of the man nearby. He had no idea who he was, but hell it didn't matter. Smiling, he nodded to the young gentleman and said. "Welcome to Caislin Hallows. Just come up her' and get your paperwork filled out." Slapping a pen on the desk, he went back to his laptop to play his games... waiting on for when the new guy was done with the paperwork to answer any of his questions. In the background, people could hear small ships blowing up and little jeers of conquest from Riley. He was obviously addicted to the game he was playing.

36Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen looked at him as he brought the book and blowing the dust off which made Garen cough looking at Riley angrily. He saw Riley slamming the book which made Garen fist his hand wanting to punch him in the air.

"Read that, then we will talk later.”

He looked at the book reading its name’Computer 101’He looked back at Riley and nodded ”I will then I will come back for you to talk”

His attention was turned to new student who just walked in. He looked at Riley walking back to play his games on his laptop which made Garen smile devilishly and closed the laptop lid”Give me couple of days before we talk about it”

He started walking to leave the room and stopped near the new guy whispering while placing his hand on his shoulder ”Careful, This guy is lunatic .He is dangerous
Garen looked back at Riley still having his devilishly smile waving his hand to him and saying in low voice so that the other guy can hear him. ”See you later,Dickhead”

[Exit the scene]

37Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Paperwork For the win! Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Ian was standing there trying his best to mind his own business, however, could not help but ease drop on the conversation as he nodded politely at the man behind the desk and scooped the clipboard and pen up. Ian had not been thrown out yet and he decided that the best course of action would just to be keep going until someone said different. He was guessing that the man behind the desk was far too involved with whatever he was doing to really care about anyone unless they really needed something done. Ian slowly walked to the side with the clipboard and started to read the form when he felt the slight pressure on his shoulder.

Instinctually Ian froze, but he was aware enough of his surroundings to know that freaking out would be a really bad move. He forced a slight grin and spoke very softly “Thanks, I’ll be careful.” Ian was not trying to be rude but he wanted to focus on the paperwork so he turned his attention back to the sheet and did his best to disregard the last comment before the man left. The silence, only broken by the occasional explosion or other random noise was much more comfortable. Pen in hand he turned his full attention to the form reading it over and filling out everything he could.

It took Ian a bit to fill everything out, growing up in an orphanage was not exactly the best place to become educated but he did alright. Once he was done he looked over the form…it may not have been perfect but he was hoping it was good enough to avoid any red flags. Ian quietly approached the desk with a smile on his face and placed the clipboard down behind the laptop…not wanting to pull the man away from whatever he was doing, it looked like it made him happy.

38Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: July Registration Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Delane made way for the man walking out of the room. She slipped behind him, her sleeve-covered hands propping the door open so she could step through. Her skin was crawling just by walking past him. It seemed so strange here. So few people in the halls... but she figured she could definitely be alright with that. Tugging the sleeves of her shirt even further over her dainty hands, she quietly stepped up until she was a good three feet behind the guy in front of her.

Peering around him, she saw he sat a clipboard down and wondered if she would get her own. Hanging back slightly, the toe of her high-tops tapped at the ground. It wasn't that she was impatient, just more like she didn't know what to expect. Besides, noise comforted her. Swaying slightly to the quiet rhythm she produced, her long blond hair collectively bounced. Though strands would cling to her sweater, for the most part everything stayed in place.

As a minute or so passed, it seemed like the guy in front of her was merely waiting. That, coupled with the silence, made her lean to the side and glance around at a laptop-hidden face setting at the desk. Frowning at the well-placed computer, she stood on her toes, raising her already above-average 5'7" a couple more.

Still unable to gain a good view, she decided it was better to wait than demand attention. Lowering herself back onto flat feet, her too-long jeans being stepped on. Sighing inwardly, she stared at the back of the man in front of her and waited, silent except for the constant tapping of her red high tops.

39Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Being called an ass or dick was not his first time in his life. Nor it will be the last. Eying the rather annoying gentleman named Garen leave, he would just let a long echoing sigh escape his lips. "Its not worth 20 years... its not worth 20 years... its not worth 20 years... " slowly inhaling and exhaling, he repeated those words a few times as his finger thumbed the handgun that rested in his waistband underneath his shirt. The CZ-52's hammer softly being caressed without moving the hammer back an inch. It was as if Riley was contemplating putting a few new holes in the new comer. But as reality would have it, he would just roll with it for the time being. Normally, Riley would take haste by leaping into the air and pulverizing the man into smithereens. But he had a job to do, even if he hated every lick of it, it paid his bills in order to stay in school.

He still picked at his game on occasion, but the final words that were left to him brought a bit of annoyance back onto his brow. It obviously irked the man who worked behind the desk. Riley... really... really...really... wanted to beat the tar out of the man that called him a dick head. And boy, did he want to fight dirty. Grabbing desks and chairs to plummet into his body. Then ramming his fingers into a closing desk. He wanted to inflict pain. Alot of it. Even though Riley didn't have the strength of 3 men behind his back, he knew how to work his hands and mind to keep up on that advantage. These emotions only filtered out to the general public as a modern annoyance of a man trying to ignore a fly buzzing around his head. But if people were prone to emotions, there was a strong aura of hatred and pain. It would only take a bad phrase to set him off.

Hearing the clutter behind his laptop, he merely picked it up and wrote down the room number he was assigned. "Room H on the male wing. Have a nice day." Short and to the point, Riley obviously had something very heavy on his chest.

Turning to the girl, he just motioned her forward. "Don't fade into your own shadows darlin, come get your paperwork." He laid out a clipboard with a pen to do her stuff. But nothing more, back to the laptop he went.

40Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Exit Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Ian stood at the desk looking at the man totally oblivious to the emotions he was feeling. He could hear someone behind him creating a steady stream of noise and all of the sudden he started to feel a bit anxious. Although he had not said a word to the man he was contemplating it when he finally looked up and told him where his room was. This time Ian did not have to force a smile, it occurred naturally. ‘A room’ he thought to himself…even if he had to share it at least he had it. Turning around to see the cause of the noise he offered her a slight smile and did his best to slip out of the room.
[Exit Scene]

41Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: July Registration Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"Room H on the male wing. Have a nice day." The statement came quickly, almost as quickly as the man it was spoken to left. He seemed more restless than her. There was even a smile as he left, almost like hearing he had a room brightened his day.

"Don't fade into your own shadows darlin, come get your paperwork."

Shaking her head out of her analyzing stupor, Delane reached forward and grabbed the pen. Making sure to tuck it into her sleeve so she didn't have to touch too much of it, she picked up the clipboard in the same fashion and shuffled away from the path of the non-existent line. She held it close to her chest, information floating onto the paper through her barely readable chicken scratch.

Looking it over, checking and rechecking her information, Delane finished and set the clipboard down on the corner of the desk. After laying the pen on top, she slid it to him and offered an extremely forced smile. "Uhm... there you are. I think I did it right. If you can't read, lemme... er... I mean if you can't read it let me know. The writing, I mean. Not that I think you're stupid. You don't seem stupid."

Her shoe squeaked on the floor as she twisted it nervously, trying to regain at least some of her pride... and speech ability. Hurrying quickly past the episode, she leaned down, whispering slightly, "Does everyone here give off that feeling? The whole... skin crawling... thing?" She could tell her words didn't make sense and her head tilted slightly with her own confusion.

She was in a new place, with absolutely no one she knew and even less of an idea how to function normally. She was definitely out of her comfort zone to say the least. 'It could be worse,' she thought. 'They could be mean.'

42Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Nodding to the man, who he never was able to read his name on the clipboard, he watched him smile and just waltz right out of the room as quietly as he arrived. Not that Riley was much of a talker, he would have liked to at least known the man's actual name before he left. Sighing, he finally glanced down at the previous man's paperwork and just read the first name aloud. "Ian huh?" Shuffling the man's paperwork back into the pile, he would notice the woman taking a step from the darkness to expose herself to the yearning calls of responsibility. "There's a pretty face, step on up." He wasn't trying to flirt, but he had a knack for it when his mind was bent on destroying another person. Picking up the clipboard, he would attempt to hand her the item in hopes that she will get to her paperwork quickly. It seemed that if she stood up any longer, she would faint.

But instead of her sitting down, she just wrote out all of her information right in front of him. Shrugging, he merely slipped back into his video game. This time he switched it over to something else, where the distinct sounds of mario jumps and coin boinks could be heard from the tiny laptop. His expression never changed, it was just that he was trying to calm himself down. The feelings of hatred were subsiding, but there was still a substantial threat there. He personally didn't want to explode on the girl who would faint at the glance of his 'pissed off' look. Too much paperwork that would need to be filled out later if he did something like that. He did not want to add to his plate.

Looking up, he heard her immediately start rambling. Hold up two hands in a stop position, he immediately replied. "Easy easy...lemme take a look." He didn't want her head to explode, and he didn't want to have to clean up the mess. Taking a peek down at the paperwork, he paused for a minute to read over everything. Then picking up a pen, he scribbled down something on the paperwork, then he gave her a small thumbs up with his free hand. "Looks solid. You will be rooming in O on the female wing, Dessinatrice." With a small smirk, he literally tossed the paperwork into the 'to be filed' box where it landed with a loud clutter. Wincing lightly to the noise, he merely shrugged it off. Those clipboards were meant to last anyways.

Turning his attention back towards the girl, she immediately seemed to lean forward a tad to whisper

"Does everyone here give off that feeling? The whole... skin crawling... thing?"

Pausing for a moment, he had to rethink who she meant. Noticing the girl cringe earlier when she passed Garen, he just merely sighed and replied. "That is just your 'asshole meter' going off. The guy was giving me a bad vibe too...so no worries, I believe we can both be in the same boat as that one." Cringing his right fist, he held it tightly before he let it relax off to the side. No need to piss her off either. Giving her a forced smile, he merely asked "Any more questions?" He gave her the decent time of day, at least she was doing nothing wrong. She was just lost and confused, like a little puppy, and you just cant get mad when that puppy gives you those innocent eyes of despair.

43Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

He was talking and shuffling, most of it she didn't catch. Just merely sat and waited, staring at him. He wasn't bad looking but Delane hadn't come here to make friends.

"That is just your 'asshole meter' going off. The guy was giving me a bad vibe too...so no worries, I believe we can both be in the same boat as that one." The sentence caught her off guard and she struggled to remember that he was talking about the guy who walked out the first time. She shrugged at his remark and then glanced at the piece of paper in her hand. 'O,' huh? She supposed she could get worse letters.

"Any more questions?" Her eyes slid up from the paper, staring at him. She really did need to stop spacing out here. People were likely to think she was crazy. Head nodding her reply, she waved the paper slightly.

"Are there like... signs? Or do I just wander around until I find my room?" The less he looked at her like she was strange, the more she was able to speak. With the question, Delane started to back away slightly. The paper clutched in her hand, it was barely noticeable above her sleeve as she continued to wave it.

More out of habit than necessity, she bounced slightly on her toes. The thought of wandering around and possibly going to get some fresh air boosting her spirits slightly. The air was cool and crisp outside. It invaded her thoughts, almost making it seem as if she was already there.

44Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

No to be brash about 'signs' but Riley was getting the strongest vibe that he should get this girl out of registration as soon as possible. Not that it was in a bad way, but by the way she moved and spoke it seemed that Riley's, or anyone else's, presence seemed to annoy her greatly. He enjoyed the fact that she was nice and orderly, but he hated the fact that she had nothing else to say other than the confusion she was feeling. A concerning brow did raise across his facial features, but only for a moment when she whispered something about directions. "One second and I will find you a map..." Remembering what Garen said to him earlier about maps did bring a slight cringe across his face, but he pushed it down and told himself just to do his job.

Disappearing behind the counter, he would return with a map in his hand. It was an old, dusty one. It would seem that the school did not get new students on a regular basis. "There are no signs posted, but you can use this map to get around the school." Polishing off the few scraps of dust and cob web, he placed the now clean pamphlet in front of her. "I am not normally asked for a map, so this should give you directions to the places you need around the school." With a slight nod, he allowed her a chance to peek into the map if she so chose to do so. He didn't want to smother her if he had to.

Standing there for a moment, he asked once again. "Anything else?" He would at least wait before jumping back onto his computer game, as she seemed to be one very lost puppy. Seeing her retreat a step only reinforced this matter. She wasn't going to last long if she was scared of every little person or thing that walked past her.

45Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 pm

She smiled slightly, awaiting his return. Once he did, her smile turned almost genuine. "There are no signs posted, but you can use this map to get around the school." She was already poking through the map, noting how large it seemed. Various thoughts ran through her mind in a blur. They confused and frazzled her slightly, often being the source for her state of almost permanent confusion.

She glanced up at him, noticing he lingered. Supposing he'd asked the same question he did before, she shook her head this time. "No... I don't think so. Th-thank you though." Forcing herself to smile again, she clutched the piece of paper in her hand and the map to her chest.

Shuffling away silently, she turned back to him. "One thing though... I'm really not like this. Not... er... well I am. It's just that new things bother me. I-I get better. Eventually. Probably." A smile cracked itself upon her face once again, seemingly not as forced though it was obvious the action was still virtually abnormal.

He probably didn't believe her, that was okay. Most people didn't. Then again, she usually didn't say this much to most people. She almost prayed things would be different here. Then, after glancing him over, she moved to the door and tugged it a bit before jamming her foot in the way of and slipping through the small crack left open.

{Exits Scene}

46Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 pm

A hand shot out catching the door before it shut. The books she gripped within her arm crushed against her chest as she stopped dead almost having taken out the smaller woman that shot by. Releasing the short breath that she held, a slender brow had arched. 'Wonder what that was about', she thought to herself.

Pausing a moment, she glanced into the room before she drew in. The door bounced against the side of her arm as she leant towards it, shrugging her pack back over her shoulder. Dark strands were pulled back loosely only to let it drape over one shoulder. There was a calm, down-to-earth feeling about the girl; nothing over the top or eccentric. Jeans covered her legs which she matched with a simple baby T-shirt of faded charcoal grey and flipflops.
Pausing at the desk, she relayed a simple "Hello." With the clutter of books and documents in hand, she shuffled through a few bits before extracting a small stappled packet. "They told me I was to come here and give you these forms." She set the packet down onto the desk, sliding it over towards his direction. "Unless of course, something was missed." She eyed the packet a moment only to lift her shoulders with a bit of a shrug. Those orbs flickered up settling on the man behind the desk for the first time awaiting any other demands or requests - it seemed she was so use to it as of lately.
Bastards. They did everything but pack her underwear. Within a day she was packed and out of the house and state within the matter of a few hours. No questions, no comments. Just the simple obvious fact of 'Later. And don't come back.' Not that it was said outloud, but just looking at that bitch's eyes said a whole paragraph of what she thought about her step-daughter.

47Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Watching the girl rush out of the office, Riley would literally sigh as loudly as he could. This was not the place to be if she wanted to try and attempt to mingle with the people here in Caislin Hallows. He had a strange feeling that she was going to be stalked by some of the more aggressive people here in the hallows, but there was nothing he could do about it. Learning very quickly over the past few months, this place was an eat or be eaten world. Darwin philosophy echoed these hallways where the strong dominated and the weak were destroyed. Close encounters with life and death situations was not foreign to Riley, but having to be on his toes on a constant basis did put some strain on his mental and physical well being. He was getting used to it, in a strange way. Otherwise, he would have high tailed it out of here long ago. This place was not for the weak of heart.

Hearing a hand slap open the doorway, he would not be able to retreat back to the gaming platform he created once again.

Stepping into the abode was a rather hurried looking young girl, trying to rush into his rather 'peaceful' zone and push the process straight away. He had no idea how the hell the girl got ahold of the form requirements, but being handed them straight off the bat... he just merely looked down and read the contents. Everything seemed to be in order. "Alright, miss... " Taking a moment to find the name, he read it aloud "Sarin Valian". Pausing a moment for her to recuperate, he would merely pull out a pen and begin to add information in the areas he saw fit. "Since you are in a hurry to leave this place, I guess I can just give you your room number and be on your way." It was a rather boring day, so company SOMETIMES helps cope with the long days of staring at the ceiling. Sliding the sheet across the table, he put the paperwork in the to-be-filed section of the desk.

"Room P on the female wing..."

Motioning her along, she was done. Sitting back down, he started to play his little computer games as well. Pac-man it was this time, as the little gobble noises would echo across the silence that followed in the room before them.

48Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Eyes flickered over the features of the man catching that slightly questioning feeling that drifted against his brow. Yet even has he didn't acknowledge his thoughts outloud, she spoke. "My family has a few connections... Sure you can notice their desperation." She motioned to the packet before stealing a glance at her watch. That family even knew her better then herself at times. She had a time limit before checking in or there would be some embarressment and she would end up in the spotlight. It was something she wanted nothing to be apart of.

Play the good child. She didn't mean to cut him off but she did before he retreived her room number. "Not so much as leaving, rushing to get in. Already a few minutes late but, eh.." She managed another shrug and swept her hand upward to her brow brushing a few strands back. Room P, eh? She turned to leave and even managed a step before turning around and drawing backwards. "Thanks, by the way. Oh, and Pac-man? Really? Classic but I'd picture you as a first-person shooter type." Not that it was her business but she knew that noise from anywhere. Allowing herself to hessitate awaiting some response, silent or no, she would soon head on to seek the female wing.

49Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Enter The Dragon. Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

At last here she was, at the school long spoken of while her travels here. Some place new, exciting and distant from everything normal. What a splendorous time would be brought upon everyone here. Excited and giddy of the entire experience coming to hand, she stepped out from the luxury town car and into the stone path that lead into the school, the driver would remind her that her belongings would be meeting her in her designated room in the next few hours. Paying the man and excusing herself from his presence she stared up at the school, with but a smirk on her darkly painted lips.

This should be exciting, she thought to herself as her dear Dionysus came from his spot on the ground onto her shoulder, wrapping his tail around her arm and around the bracelet that clung tightly to her skin like a tattoo. Moving forwards, the fabric of a long purple gallant dress brushed along with soft noise as she moved into the school, the door creaking as she pushed it open with both hands, long black mesh sleeves covered her fore-arms as she poked them through the door, Dionysus, poking his head through first before she came around the corner. With a soft snickering noise, Dionysus clung tighter to her as she moved down the hall towards a man in the distance, and a woman coming back from there it would seem.

As she passed the woman, she would stop and give her a nod, smiling all the way. The unbeknownst Dionysus twittering in a soft hello. Moving along the marble floor, the sound of nothing but her long satin dress flowing against the ground could be heard, finding that her feet were dressed in soft and plushy footwear. Making her way up to this man, she could hear a noise that was un resembled to her, something of a technological era type of sound. She had spent her time in such a organic place, she had forgotten all of the sounds of an enjoyed childhood.

‘’Excuse me.’’ A bold voice, but soft and delicate to the ears spoke to this man playing his video games. Only a smile fell to her lips as she found a seat in front of him, looking to the clipboard with the need of a name and personal information. ‘’Never-mind, I see what I must do.’’ As quickly as she spoke, she had taken the clipboard with the papers she needed to fill, scribbling away she turned from the man as she sat so she could write against her knee. Dionysus laid against her shoulders, clinging tightly, but purring in a soft tune as he started to drift off from the stillness.

Last edited by Hunni Genova on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tsktsktsk. Errors.)

50Cloased////July Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Sitting there with his laptop, he turned to see the girl give at least somewhat of interest to his presence. Eying the laptop, he would notice that she was very interested in what he was playing. "Yeah I like those too, but this laptop can not handle something more than maybe something pre-dating 2,000 of this year." Pecking at the keys to pause the game, the little picks and pecks would die down as he spoke with her. "Although if you know about such things, I stick to the normal genre of First Person Shooters such as Call of Duty and Counter Strike." He had his computer in his room, but it mostly collects dust. Most of his first person shooter isms derived from the weapons they hold on their games. Although the games are semi-realistic, he knew those types of games got the realism as close as they could get while being able to have fun at the same time. "Although if you bring up Halo or some other crap like that, I will have to have you kicked out of this office." He hated games that had humongous health bars and guns that took entire magazines to kill anything. Course, there was a playful smirk on his cheeks, even he could not prevent people from liking the game if that was their type 'forgiving' of environment they enjoyed.

Motioning her along, he sighed deeply. "Go on, no need to be here in the office. Go explore, this place is for business. No sense dawdling, I am pretty sure you want to parade the grounds." Tilting his head back to his laptop, he unpaused his game and continued to gobble up the pieces.

Regardless of whether or not the current girl left, a woman would just prance right into his office and sit herself right in front of him. Although he was surprised she could lift up a chair and drag it to the large desk in front of him, he merely shrugged it off and watched her a few moments from the corner of his eye. ‘’Excuse me.’’ A girl would call, followed by instantly rummaging through his clipboards before he had a chance to respond. Slowly sitting up, he would tilt his head towards the girl with a bit of annoyance. "Erm... just... hold on a minute." Pausing the game, he would attempt to shoo away her hands from messing up his pile. Why were people just trying to rush in-and-out, he had no idea. It was not as if the world was going to implode, then explode if they didn't get their damn registration IMMEDIATELY! "Damn it, Patience is a virtue!" Any clipboard she grabbed from the top of the desk already were written on by other people. If she were to grab one, he would attempt to snatch them back... "Just hold your damn horses!"

Letting her dawdle for a moment, he would pull out a fresh clipboard and place a pen within it. Placing it in front of her, he would sigh deeply. "There, damn..." Pausing to make sure she wasnt going to grab anything else off his desk, he went back to the pac-man game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum