Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cloased////July Registration

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 am

With the man in such a foul mood, she leaned back and let him be a fire-ball of energy for the time being, fingers curling around the tail of her shouldered pet. Only a moment as he rumaged for a new clipboard for her to fill, having it tossed in her direction she would merely smile. ''Patience is not a virtue, time is of the essence and it seems you like wasting most of it.'' She spoke with a coarse voice, and none to cheerful as she had thought it would sound.

In just a moment she filled some of her sheet out, and then came to an eye brow raising at one question. 'Home-'land'-address' This brought her to a stop, she didn't know. She would hope he wouldn't actually look at this clipboard as she had left many personal questions left unanswered. Very confused on why they would need to know such information like her home address, when it came down to it. She did not have one to speak of.

In the silence, but his video game going off in the background, she sat and waited in the tinging time of space. Setting the clipboard on her lap, turning her attention to the small dragon wrapped around her shoulders, petting at it's nose and rubbing along its jaw. The attention she gave her dragon was changing her own personality as Dionysus' personality would change with it also, they both became more accepting of the outside world, more pronounced with having been placed in such a situation where she could just not get things done.

So used to having things hurried and rushed, she had forgotten most humans moved at a slower pace, that she should try to relax in this environment, that she was not being tested or was going to be jumped in any moment soon. Taking a deep breath, she watched as the man sat in solitude, separated from those around him by his video game. She became intrigued with this, video game, mechanism that he was playing on, and thought that she should try and find something like that to try herself.

52Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Sitting there behind the desk, he had the oddest feeling that he was being watched by the compatriots of the people (or persons) inside the office. Although he was playing on a laptop, it was not the only thing interesting in the room. He was glad that he could feel the tension in the room collapse to a much more subtle and managable levels, he just couldn't shake the feeling that something was rather off in the air. Once again, his blood would boil and remind him that there were always much more than meets the eye in this place. Slowly taking a peak out of the corner of his eye, he saw the girl stop working on her paperwork and begin playing with...

A serpent looking thing on her arm. And it was moving...

Suddenly, pacman wasn't as interesting anymore.

Tilting his head rather confusingly towards the girl sitting nearby, he watched the creature cut and curl around the girl's arm. He originally thought it was a tattoo, and he was rather too distracted by stopping her from ruining his paperwork stack, but now he saw that thing was alive and well. Wondering whether to freak out or shoot it, he heard the noise of pacman dying from being hit by one of the wandering ghosts. Shaking his head and blinking his eyes, he merely just said 'fuck it' to himself and merely collapsed back into his seat. As long as the thing didn't try to attack him, he really didn't care what it did.

"Whats the serpent creature on your arm?" He would call aloud, as the air was becoming rather stagnant.

53Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm

With his voice heard, her head would raise to see his eyes, the sound of his game character dying making her smirk a moment. Like precious gems her eyes lit up for the moment. ’’He is no Serpent, well he is, but he is my Pet, my Life Partner and he will live many years beyond my wisdom.’’ She could only smile as her fingers danced along it’s rounded blue nose. The sound Dionysus made was like a purring squeak as he played with her finger tips.

With a tilt of her head she lifted her vision from him back to the small dragon. ’’He is completely safe, and very well mannered. Would you care to take a closer look monsieur?’’ Her hand stretched out of him, and the small creature swirled down in circles down her arm and landed with its front feet and head laying on her palm. He was very still as he laid there in her hand, and was surprisingly light. ’’May I keep him with me or is there somewhere I must keep him?’’ She gave a soft sigh, thinking of being separated from her dear friend, but if those were the rules she would abide by them.

She could always live outside and stay close to her dragon, perhaps only when there is no snow on the ground…She had forgotten to put Dionysus’s name upon the sheet as, so she finished on the clipboard with his age, his last weight check, his shots and his feeding habits. She had put a star next to rats and mice, Dionysus really loved the small creatures because of their tails, he would play with them for hours and befriend them before he ate them and enjoyed his little treat. With large eyes she would watch the dragon behave fairly well for meeting new people. His personality had changed as they came here, he became more friendly it would seem, on truth on his moving out towards the lad along her arm. ’’You must have a talent…Seems he’s taking kindly to you.’’

54Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Standing there, eyes glazed over the fact that something was so surreal was moving along like it was the king of the world, slipping along her arm and making itself comfortable to its surroundings. When she got up to present the... thing to him, he merely shook his head. Whatever it was, he was getting a rather bad vibe from the creature that set before him. Maybe it was his over cautious nature, but he preferred not be touching something that could constrict itself around his throat. Snakes only attacked when they were hungry or threatened, but the beast that was along her arm possessed a different kind of personality. Something much worse than a simple minded 'pet'. He could tell that the creature wanted to be petted by the man that stood before him, but... he preferred to keep his right hand's fingers for the time being.

"Nope, nope. I am good. Thank you very much.

Towards the creature being legal to own, he just merely shrugged. Sure they could have dogs, cats... or ferrets, but he had no idea on the serpent thing. To be honest, he rather just let it ride and push the problem off onto someone else, there were probably worse things walking around here than a crazy pet snake anyways. "To be honest, I have seen weirder shit than that since I have been here, so you will probably not get into trouble if you bring that in as a pet. As long as it does not transform into a giant dragon thing, I am pretty sure it would hold same towards cats and dogs." Not his department. Not his problem. Sitting himself down, after realizing that he was fine where he was, he stiffened slightly when the creature started to move towards him.

’’You must have a talent…Seems he’s taking kindly to you.’’

Tilting his head towards the creature, he merely shook his head and said "Nope, nope... I am not good with pets. Last time I had a cat, I forgot to feed it and it went feral on me. " Course it didn't go feral, it just wanted to play rough and Riley didn't understand. Back then, he didn't understand alot of things for a boy his age... but loosing your ability to do just about anything, let alone piss straight, was bad enough. It wasn't that he was scared, he just didn't understand it. It was rather hard on the boy who didn't even believe in the supernatural world until fairly recently.

"So, any more questions?" He would straighten up and relax, realizing that the creature wasn't going to jump towards him.

55Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:20 am

Dionysus would curl about her arm as she pulled it back in a quick shift of movement. Without a moment to spare, he climbed back onto her shoulders, clinging and wrapping itself around her body once again. The cool touch of serrated reptilian skin against her own sent shivers down her spine, causing her to smile in a sort of odd way, taking a moments breath in she shook it off of her. He seemed odd about not wanting to touch it , but she would not press the issue anymore that it already had been pushed.

The sounds of the laptop on the table was almost like background music now to her, as she became comfortable within these stone walls, so bleakly lit she realized as she took a closer inspection of the school. She could only think for a moment on it, before eyes met a history painted on the walls as they were in the paintings, like life popping from the stone cold walls.

With a soft smile she stood up from her seat, quickly grasping a piece of her long satin dress in the fingertips of her hand. She stood to her tall frame once again and gave the man a gentle bow. ’’No sir, that is all that I was instructed to do, unless you have anymore information or things for me to fill out, I will excuse myself from your presence.’’

56Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Watching the serpent coil back around it's mistress made him relax a little, but it kept him on edge when she wrapped up the final notes on the paperwork. He really didn't read them unless a giant blank space stared in front of him, and he filled out the paperwork in the computers the best he could. When she rose, he saw that her paperwork was complete and she was ready to take her leave. Not that he didn't enjoy her presence, her rushing at first was a bit overwhelming but that subsided once they exchanged a few words. Still, that snake thing bothered him no matter how she explained it. She could of said it was a kitten, but he was treating it like a creature that was poisonous to touch. It was just better that way, and it saved him from having to worry about whether or not he could kill it before he devoured his head.

Once he had her information, he gave her a polite nod. Writing down on the paperwork for her, he said. "Your room number is Q in the female wing. Please have a wonderful stay here at Caislin Hallows." Taking up her paperwork, if she hands it to him, he would walk over and place it in the stack of things to be filed. After-wards, he would begin to restart the game of pacman once they took their leave, waiting until the coast was clear before he attempted diverting his attention towards the game. No sense dwelling on shit that wasn't an issue for him. "Boy, what a strange place to be... this place called Caislin Hallows. "

57Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

After touring the grounds and even the township nearby, Bruxa thought it had come time to finally register. It had already been a couple days and she didn't want the elderly lady who graciously footed the bills to become wary. After all, life had changed, no longer the gutter rat in rags, the woman refining her. Sending her to this school so she could further her studies.

Strutting down the huge hall to the office. Long black leather duster like coat billowing behind her. The cowled hood pulled up over her head. Huge dark sunglasses hid her eyes. The figure beneath the coat was petite though the platform stiletto ankle boots leant some height to the small, childlike stature. Gloved fingers curled around the knob on the door, pulling it open and stepping through the entrance.

The hood was pushed back, exposing the thick mane of ebony lockes with a striking red streak that framed the doll like pale features of her face. Pure black eyes skirted around the room as the sunglasses were pushed atop of her head, pulling those dark tresses away from the exotic visage. Black leather pants encasing the length of her legs, bustier like top in red leather came into view as the front of the coat was pushed back with the placement of her hand that fell to rest upon the soft curve of those narrow hips.

Gaze coming to rest on the female ahead of her. Narrowing in on the serpentine creature that coiled around the girls arm. A delicate arch of a lone brow in curiosity before flitting to the man behind the desk. Patiently she awaited her turn as an awed expression contorted the delicate features of her face as dark hues alit back to the creature.

58Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty July Registration Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:55 am

Looking at her watch she turns an smiles to her father. Waving him off Desdemona turns back to the college and sighs. This was a bad idea she would hate it here even if father said that she would fit in. Her fangs hidden for now she moves towards what she would thinks would be the registration office. Picking up her duffle bag and glancing over her shoulder once more hoping her father had changed his mind but no she was stuck here for the time being. The office was a bit crowded so she sets her duffle bag on the floor and leans back to the wall. Closing her eyes she sighs pulling off her reading glasses and rubbing her eyes. Not that she need the glasses it was out of old habit then anything. Reaching into her pocket she pulls out a hair tie and starts pulling her hip length fire red hair up into a ponytail. Once that was done she would glance back into the office seeing that it was still full. Not that Desdemona minded she liked not rushing into this. When her father told her what he did she was not so pleased with him. But he did want her to get a better social life with others of her kind. All she wanted to do was stay near him and their library.

Smoothing down her plain white t-shirt making sure that it was hanging loosely over her black jeans. Looking down to her black boots smiles remembering when she got them. It was a few months after her turn and her father had taken her out for the first time after her rebirth. Things were so new to her it was like for the first time she saw things they way there really were. Placing her hands into her back pocket she smiles as her fangs elongates to their full length. It still would ach some but the more she let them down the better they felt. As if it was natural for her to let them out and be who she was. Something she was still dealing with. Still after all this time she was not used to being a vampire. Licking her fangs she opens her emerald green eyes and smiles. This was a new year for her and she may not like it she would make her father proud of her.

Sighing she could not put it off any longer she picks up her duffle bag and walks into the office, Standing in what looked like a line she smiles to the woman before. What a pretty thing she was her hair was outstanding. Looking to the male talking with the other female she waits her turn to get her room key and to get things started.

59Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

In the blink of an eye, it would seem that there were more people entering the room before he could spit. Regardless of what was going to happen to the first girl, the next two that arrived needed his attention. The first one was pulling off a gothic/light skinned combo that made him wander if she was hiding something or that was just the look she was looking for. The other chica, he had no idea what to place on her... it was just that he needed to get the job done before more people arrived. The day was ending, so that he could easily begin to put stuff away once he processed the two that entered the room. He just wanted to get back to his room and get some sleep. For some reason, everyone wanted to be registered today and the looney bin released their 'cleared' candidates the same time.

Pulling out two fresh clipboards from under the desk, he motioned the two girls forward on either side of the girl who thought a snake was the next best thing to a pet. "Ya'll can get the stuff you need to fill out the paperwork. There is not much else to do, unless you two need to answer some questions after I am finished with the girl in front of me?" He wasn't trying to rush her, just trying to multi-task the situation. Leaning back in his chair, he would wait for the girl to finish with all of her questions or concerns before getting back to the games of pacman and the like. No sense pushing the need if she needed a few moments to reorganize her thoughts. Not as if he was loosing money if she decided to stand there all day.

60Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty July Registration Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Looking to the male she would smile to him. Reaching out she takes the clipboard to fill out. Leaning to the wall she drops her duffle bag and starts looking over the papers. What she would think was normal it asked for her name , age, hight. Smirking at the age she closes her eyes and sighs. Thinking back over her life up in till then but shakes it off. This was a new life a better life to prove that her father did not make the mistake of making her his child. Smiles her opens her emerald green eyes and starts filling out the paper work. The sooner she gets done the sooner she can get into her room and start school. This was going to be new to her. Being in a school with other students her age. She was always home schooled and to be with kids her age. How will this turn out?

She never really thought she would fit in anywere. And look at her now filling out paper work to start college. Rubbing her temples as she would read and fill out what she could remember. Taking once last look she smiles bringing her eyes back to the man. Handing him her paperwork " Here you go Sir. I think it is all filled out. But please just to make sure would you check it for me?" She knew she much of sounded like a little girl asking to make sure everything was done right. Yet she really did not care her thinking was just get it over with give me.. Give me my room key so I can meet people and try to act as normal as I can.
Normal now that is funny. A vampire acting normal? Was that even ... could that even happen? Dessy begans to think.. what kind of others would go here? Will there be other vampire like myself? Or maybe ghost maybe even a Lycan or two. Who knows what she will see while she is at this school. Smirking she looks back to the man and waits for him to check everything and give her the room key.

61Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Late Arrival Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 am

He was still contemplating whether or no to go with the typical sunglasses to cover his scarred sockets or the long strip of cloth, the style he was more attuned to wear through out his life from the Carnival. He decided for the cloth, remembering the comments in which those wearing sunglasses indoors usual got. Sighing to himself, he covered his eyes and tied the ended off behind his head, allowing the foot and a half of tail ends to hang down his back as he reached down to pick up his duffel bag. Running his fingers through his chestnut colored hair he let his steel toed shoes take him to the Registration office.

Amato paused just outside of the door, head turning to the side just slightly to listen in what was going on behind the door. Obviously there were other in there, he just rather know what exactly he was getting himself into before finally following through. After all, he was still unsure if this would even work. Afterall, 'his' registration wasn't exactly his and he silently thought if he would be called out on it and have to leave. Where would he go if they turned him out? He hadn't even thought of that till now.

Even still, would They find him if he ran? Would They find him here? Best not think on that particular thought... Taking a deep breath he finally twisted the handle and walked into the crowded room and stood silently off to the side, allowing the others to finish what they were doing. He spent too much time in the spotlight he didn't even ask for to announce himself or force himself to the front.

62Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Sitting there, idly, it would seem that some people were picking up on the ball rather quickly, while others stood in the back to wait for the clipboards to come to them. In this world, it was give or take. Riley like to be the guy in the middle. He would present the item that needed to be taken, but the person had to come and take the item. It was a give and take method which made the world go round. He was paid to be respectable, not to be nice. Upon seeing that the rather normal looking girl finish up her paperwork first, he would lift the clipboard from her hands and 'examine' it quickly. He really didn't read any of it, just making sure all the scribbles were in the right places. There could have been a penis drawn in a couple of the blanks or a damn death wish notice on it and he would have not noticed. Skipping to the higher details of importance, he grabbed the registrar and calmly wrote down while saying... "Ms. Firethorn, your room number is R on the female wing. Please enjoy your stay. " Passing her the room key, if she was nearby, he would whisk her along her ways.

The other female candidate who had arrived had fallen temporarily silent, so he would let her figure out what she wanted to do for the time being.

Finally, blind folded boy seemed to have walked into the room and stood in the back. He really needed to close shop today, so the people coming in needed to get their butts in gear. Picking up a new clipboard, he would call to the boy in the back "Hey, blindfold boy. Use the force to get your damn clipboard." Slapping the clipboard audibly on the counter, he would hope the boy would get the hint to come on over and take care of paperwork. Given from the distance, he could tell that the blindfold was a thick cloth... so Riley knew the guy can't see through it if he had eyes. Nevertheless, he had seen plenty of strange from the days he had been in Caislin Hallows. If the boy was able to walk in on his own two feet, he can figure out how to get his damn clipboard on his own. Although if the boy asked for brail, he may be shit outta luck there.

Maybe one of the nice ladies could help him fill out the paperwork?

*HINT HINT*

63Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Eyeing the clipboard as it was laid upon the counter. Taking the position on the other side of the girl in front of the line that seemed to be growing for registration. The board taken into hand, silently she filled it out. Sure it was mostly bullshit info but who actually read this stuff anyways..right? She waited for the girl to finish that had passed her by. Evidently in a hurry to get registered and out. Elegant old world scribble adorned the paper. Flowing and overly curvy, like most stuff she did.

A side glance to the door as it opened, a curious look as the boy with bandaged eyes swept through the entrance...Strange, why wouldn't one wear sunglasses instead of bandages..unless they planned on being noticed right off...she thought idlely. Bruxa stepped out of the way as the next clipboard was slammed down. Making sure if the boy was actually blind he might make it to the paperwork without tripping over her new ankle boots. After all she was not the kind of girl who went around in scuffed up shoes.

Turning back to the counter she laid the filled out paperwork back to its surface. "If at all possible my good sir.." She spoke in a quiet tone once the man behind the counter would turn his attention to her. "I have an...umm...allergy to sunlight..so perhaps an evening class.." She smiled sweetly, perhaps explaining why she was covered from head to toe when she had walked into the room. "And if you have any available..perhaps a basement dorm room.." She fluffed the blood red rose made of material that adorned the lapel of her leather coat as she continued. "I really have no need for windows.."

64Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Smiles to the boy behind the counter and turns to walk out., but stops seeing another student with his eyes wrapped in strips of cloth. Not that she was used to helping others now but pay it back was what she has been taught to do from her father. And that was what she was going to try and do. Looking to the others she shrugs and makes her way over to the boy and smiles. Dessy would try not to be loud knowing that some people‘s hearing increases once they lose their sight “ Hey just wanted to know if you need help with your paperwork? I would be glad to help you is you need it. Just give me a sec to put my bag out of the way into the hall.” She walks around the corner and drops her duffle against the wall. Yeah she was bad with waiting and that was kind of rude for her not to wait for an answer. Moving next to him and sighs “ I am sorry yet again I seem to forget my manners. I should of waited to know if you even needed help with that stuff. “

Shaking her head slightly she smiles once more “ Sorry I tend to ramble on and on sometimes. But I would like to help if you want me to. If not then that’s cool with me just let me know one way or another” Closing her eyes she knew that came out rude yet again, would she ever learn to control her tone of voice and the words that seems to fall out of her mouth without thinking?

Looking back to the man with the strips over his eyes as she waits for him to answer her. Keeping her hands busy while she waited Dessy would pull down her fire red hip length hair and run her fingers though it. Only to twist it back up into a bun instead of a ponytail. Paying attention to her nails before she looks back to the man with a smile on her face. " Oh I forgot my name is Desdemona or Dessy or even Des for short. Nice to meet you sir."

65Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am

"Hey, blindfold boy. Use the force to get your damn clipboard."

A half smirk spread across his lips at the comment., if he had eyes, he would have rolled them before strolling over towards the clipboard. His stride sure and confidant. The thought of tripping or bumping into anything the last thought on his mind as he crossed the floor to the table with his waiting clipboard. Amato paused briefly though when another neared him, his head turning to the side in which she approached him out of habit. He was still getting used to others around what many believed to be an impairment.

“ Hey just wanted to know if you need help with your paperwork? I would be glad to help you is you need it. Just give me a sec to put my bag out of the way into the hall.”

And just like that, she was gone, before he could even answer. This... Was going to be an interestingly new experience. So many new people who were all still a mystery to him. Spending five years in a Carnival, as strange as it was, everything become so... Predictable. Even those new to the scene, he could narrate their actions 'with his eyes closed'.

“ Sorry I tend to ramble on and on sometimes. But I would like to help if you want me to. If not then that’s cool with me just let me know one way or another”

A small smile spread over his lips as he finally picked up the clipboard in his hands and nodded towards the one offering her help "Would be much appreciated...Though you seem to be fairly energetic and in a rush... So if it wouldn't be much of a problem, your help would be welcome" He tilted his head to the side, motioning over to one of the various desks before walking over to one, placing the clipboard on the table. How he knew one was there and where it was exactly would have no doubt been a surprise to anyone who noticed.

Oh I forgot my name is Desdemona or Dessy or even Des for short. Nice to meet you sir."

"And it's a pleasure to meet you Des, My name is Amato, and soon your going to learn much more about me..." Chuckling he pulled out the chair for her. He kind of felt bad. Nearly every single thing he was about to tell her for the application was a lie. The address nothing more than an abandoned lot in the intercity of Chicago. "Thanks again for the help..."

66Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With Des chick taking care of the blind boy, he would turn towards the chica wearing a rather ominous veil. Tilting his head rather curiously to the application, he just merely shrugged. "All rooms come with black-out curtains, so just keep em bolted closed and you will be fine. At night, you can newspaper them and wall them up with cardboard. Sad to say it, but all dorm rooms are above ground in the female wing." He could of been more douchey about the dungeons, but he was kind and polite about it. There were just no rooms available for that kind of atmosphere. Just make do, is what all he could tell her. That and wear sunscreen on a constant basis.

Turning to the female's completed clipboard, he would say "Your room number is S on the female wing, Bruxa. Trust me when I say this, you do not want to try to live in the dungeons of this place. It stinks, and has a huge rodent problem." Stressing the huge part as in size, not quantity, he would motion her along to free up the queue. Nevertheless, he added "If you have any questions, feel free to ask them." He would be busy in a moment, but he had some time to shoot the shit. But hell, a sudden spark of an idea came across his mind. Tilting his head, he merely shrugged and added very calmly "If you need some help with covering the windows, let me finish my work here in the office and I will give you a hand?" Hell, he was bored and had nothing else to do. Besides, it was a chance to do something more than going back to his room and playing with his guns. Boring. Bleh.

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to expand my options, is all. ^^)

67Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Taking the seat that Amato had pulled out she then takes the clipboard into her slender hands. “ Okay First name, Last name, address, parents, “ she stops looking at the paper then looks to Amato “ Puff parents, never understood why they even want that. I mean what is someone has none. I for one thinks it is a stupid thing to ask.” only thing was she did miss her parents she missed the games they would play with her dad. They would take long walks on the river and sing old Irish songs. She really missed her mother voice when she would read to her at night. Taking in a deep breath she smiles “ Sorry rambling again huh” Shaking her head she would wrights what she could see about him.” Okay hair color brownish ,eye color?” she stops once again and looks to him “ Well how about we put ummm..” still thinking she would bust out laughing for no reason. “ I have no idea what to put down for that one. I mean really what does one say?” Closing her eyes “ Man I am sorry I mean I am not laughing cause you have no eyes. Just at what in heck to put down. Never had to think of something before like this.”

Feeling kind of bad she did not want him to get the wrong idea about her. She really was not a heartless person. “ Okay lets just skip that one for now. “ Shifts in her chair leaning closer to him she would smile “ Really I did not mean anything by that Amato. I am sorry forgive me…. my people skills suck so bad. I… I .. am still getting used to being around people again.” Lowering her head on the clipboard she sighs. “ Okay lets see “ sitting back up she looks over the paper asking him this and that. She would write down if he gave an answer. Smiling the whole time she was thinking that this was nice. For once she was getting along with someone and NOT wanting to rip out their throat for the rich life giving blood. Licking her fangs she looks to Amato’s neck. She could see his vain pulsing just under the skin. Closing her eyes she takes in a few deep breaths to calm down herself down.

She was going to have to feed soon before she lost it and tried to kill everyone around her. Dessy has been getting better going longer without blood. Just this time it has been two weeks and the longest she has ever gone without blood. Shaking her head yet again to clear her thoughts she goes back to looking at Amato “ Okay just a few more things and you should be done with all of this. Then I will turn it in for you if you do not mind and get your key. I am not sure if I can take you to your room but I will ask and if so then we will try and find it together.” nodding to this she smiles once more and waits.

68Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:07 am

Amato sat himself idly at the corner of the desk, far enough away not to crowd her as she told him what was needed. And he provided nearly all without a pause. Though, when it came to parents, he simply said 'Not Applicable'. Orphaned by birth and not expecting such a question to even be on a form to be filled out he best thought to be honest instead of stop to think. All that would raise were suspicions. It wasn't like he was sad that he didn't know who his parents were. The thought rarely crossed his mind.

“ Really I did not mean anything by that Amato. I am sorry forgive me…. my people skills suck so bad. I… I .. am still getting used to being around people again.”

Again, the smirk spread across his lips, heading shaking side to side. "No need to say sorry... It's something that a lot of people aren't used to and its something I've learned to live with over the last five years." Rolling his shoulders in a light shrug, he leaned forward, whispering softly, "Besides, I'm sure people have made plenty of comments about those fangs without realizing it." If he could, he would have given her a knowing wink, so he let the half smile tugging at the corner of his lips do it for him before straightening himself out, letting her go through the remainder of the form to be completed.

“ Okay just a few more things and you should be done with all of this. Then I will turn it in for you if you do not mind and get your key. I am not sure if I can take you to your room but I will ask and if so then we will try and find it together.”

He couldn't help but laugh some, his head tilting to the side as his eyebrow raised quizzically, "Jeez Des, we just met... Don't you think I should at least buy you diner first?" Amato asked playfully. This time when he smiled, it was a full one, not just a slight upturning of his lips which he was so accustomed to.

Last edited by Amato Itzal on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incomplete)

69Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Bruxa leaned onto the counter as Riley looked over her paperwork. He gave a quick glance really before giving the discription of the rooms. That lower lip folded out into a slight pout at the explanation of all the dorms in the female wing being above ground. "S..I can remember that..S for sexy.." A chitter of laughter followed but soon dissapated as he mentioned dungeons. "Dungeons? sounds so medieval.." The mischevious smile spread onto her face. "Maybe there is perhaps a basement room in the male wing...?" A playful wink was given with the question.

The offer of help came surprisingly and the smile turned demure. "Wow, you would do that for me?" she asked in a quieter tone. "How gallant of you..." A light fluttering of those long dark lashes before she added. "And I suppose you have some old newspaper and cardboard laying around to use?" She gave a nod though, accepting his proposal. "I would be thankful for the help my good sir"

Dark hues darted to the two filling out the one paper. A curious brow lofted as the boy with sheilded eyes spoke and the evidently clueless girl continued to help....Thinking the female was blinder than the male, after all, he seemed to see perfectly clear with his mannerisms and words and yet the girl never seemed to notice. Gaze flitted back to Riley. "Shall I wait so you may escort me to my new abode then?" She asked quietly as she leaned her back to the wall right next to the counter. Already her mind made up to stay until his day in the registration office was through.

70Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Her head jerks up hearing the words fangs yet she said nothing to him about her fangs. Did she smell like one winkles her nose at the thought that she might stink or something. She could not remember ever being told that she would have a scent of any kind not that would lead others to know what she was. Studying Amato she starts to speak but stops thinking some more she would just finish the paper work. But the whole while in the back of her mind she would remember to ask him later how did he know she had fangs?

With all the paper work done she smiles to him hearing his words…. “ Jezz Des, we just met…Don’t you think I should at least buy you dinner first?”…. her eyes widens at his words and she could not help her self. She laughs so hard that she leans forward holding her stomach. Looking up to him her Irish accent thick even more so with her laughing. Smiles leans towards him whispering in his ear “ If ye are lucky then I might just let you buy me dinner.” Laughing lightly she looks down at his paper work “ Okay Amato we are done just let me turn this is and we can get your room key.” Patting him on his shoulder she gets up and walks to the counter handing the clipboard over to the man. “ Okay here is Amato’s paperwork All filled out . Once this is done I will help him get to his room if that is cool with you?”

Smiling handing it over she looks back to Amato and smiles. Oh yes there was more to this man then she knew. She was no fool but she also believed to let others tell her what they wish to. They all had their own secrets and it was to each to trust who they will to tell them to. Who knows maybe they would become better friends and be able to share such things. But looking at him she could tell there was a lot on his plate and maybe he would never be able to trust someone that much. Turning back to the man she smiles and simply waits for Amato’s key and room number.

71Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Now what turned from a simple gesture of kindness evolved into something more of an invitation to something more. A little smirk would glance along his lips, just to give her a taste of what she wanted. "Sure, take a step back and allow me to rush the kiddies on out of here." A tip of a southern twang raced across his lips for just a moment, but then his attitude would shift immediately towards the coupling that was occurring before his eyes. IF he was one with a hidden agenda, Riley would hide it well behind his stable poker face. Although he was not one to cockblock, but he was just about to finish a long and grueling day. All he wanted to do was to have a few bruskis, help the lady out, and pass out in his soft cotton bed. HE didn't want to have to go get the damn cattle prod to herd the calves out of his office. Slamming his hand on the desk towards the blind boy, he said "Paperwork now, flirt later." If the couple needed a few more moments to wrap things up, he would let them be while he started to pack his things. Hiding the small laptop under the desk, he would pad lock the laptop to the wire underneath. Once the laptop was secure, he would wander in the back only for a moment to return carrying a large box of old newspapers from a few days ago and duct tape.

Placing the box off to the side, he would whistle for the couple to come over and finish up their paperwork. "Office is closing in three minutes, so unless you wanna bunk with Ms. Des over here, you might wanna hurry up and get your room assignment." Motioning the couple forward, he would wait for them to finish before he would receive the item they were working on. Once received, he would write down the male's room number on the sheet, saying "Mr. Itzal, you are on the male wing room number I." With that, he would gesture, push, or shove the kids right out of his office (attempts). He needed to lock up, and have a private conversation with Ms. Vipir.

72Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:12 am

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Bruxa smiled at the smirk and the attitude of Riley. Advised to step back while he closed up shop for the day. The smile seemed to turn somewhat warm, a rare thing for her, noting the tinge of a southern accent in his tone. Having kept her own accent at bay, but perhaps he had noted her true origin on the paperwork. Born and raised in New Orleans before the rich old lady sent her to this school.

Eyes flickered over the other two and bit down on her lower lip to keep from laughing out loud. Watching how the man in charge expertly broke up the twosomes small banter and hurried them along to finish up anything else needed. The three minute time frame given to ensure the office closed on time. Ebon orbs danced over the two and the room as Riley disappeared...only to return with the newspaper and even duct tape for the task he had so willingly offered.

As the others departed she pulled the cowled hood back up over her head. The large sunglasses plucked from her head as her gaze rested upon Riley. Picking the duct tape from the top of the box of newspapers, her way of making the load lighter. "Shall we?" She offered with a graceful sweep of her gloved hand towards the door before sliding those sunglasses onto her face.

73Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

He would leave Mr. Itzal's room key on the counter next to him, going upto the counter and activating the alarm. If the remaining kids have no left the room yet, the alarm would activate in the next thirty seconds and rather bad things would happen. Very bad and nasty things. The alarm activation was a single push of a button, and a small chime would echo across the room. Anyone still left in the room would be locked in, and if someone were to trip the motion sensors then bad things were going to happen. But before those 30 seconds, they had time to 'make like a baby and head out'. During those thirty seconds, Riley smiled as he grabbed the heavy box of newspapers, which he seemed to lift it up easily, and march right towards the door. With a nod in her general direction, he would motion her first towards the door so they could escape. "Let us go then."

If Bruxa was behind him, the door would close shut and the remaining ten seconds would count down before the doors would snapped locked and the alarm system would kick in. Only those with the special access code could escape it's clutches, and movement in the room would cause a nasty set of traps to spring. Since there was no such thing as local PD, it was upto the castle itself to provide defenses for the surroundings, I.E., a bored Riley with too much free time on his hands. He did not look back to see if the kiddies made it out before the alarm sounded, he would check in the morning to see if they made it out okay. It was not his concern. "Follow me, Ms. Vipir, I will lead the way."

[Exit thread]

74Cloased////July Registration - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloased////July Registration Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Gaze skirted over Riley as he went about his tasks to end the day at the office. The alarm set, the key for the supposed blind boy laid neatly upon the counter. Eyes darted up to the ceiling, across the two students that lingered and talked amongst themselves to the exit as she heard the chime of the alarm resound. The box of newspapers pulled effortlessly into his grasp and the words of departure spilling from his lips as he marched to the door.

Bruxa followed and then passed him, sweeping through the exit and pausing as the door shut closed. Fingers touched at the corner of those dark sunglasses, lowering them only slightly as ebon hues danced over the now locked door and then the man who offered to help. "Guess those two are in for a long night..." A wry smile touched that bowlike mouth as she slid the glasses back into place. Twirling that roll of tape non chalantly around a lone slender finger. "Follow me, Ms. Vipir, I will lead the way." She turned to follow Riley with his beckoning words. "Coming...." She called out as the clicks of those stiletto heels were heard. The sound echoing out her quickened pace as she caught up with him.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum