Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness Empty A Little Suggestion And A Little Kindness Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 am

BossMOD

BossMOD
Admin

Howdy all!

I've noticed that as of late, people are throwing out a lot of new threads, but nobody's actually joining any of them, so as a suggestion, perhaps instead of starting up a new one, jump into someone else's!

Here's a list of threads, as of now, that were recently started and no one was kind enough to join:

Need A Swim
An overboiled pot brings trouble
Shadows of Darkness
Where Wandering Spirits Collide
Overcoming a fear

So, everyone, please help an RPer out by holding off on making a new thread of your own and post to an existing one to brighten someone's day!

And if I missed a thread, just throw up a link on here for it!

(Struck out the ones that have been posted to already! Boy, that was fast.)

Last edited by BossMOD on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Be kind! Don't rewind! Post to someone new, someone old, someone really old. *Winkwink* As big as this forum is getting, get out there and see it all!

It's like a big swimming pool, you'll never reach the deep end without jumping in.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

How true Merisa!

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

So very true.
And even sadder that our newest members of the forum haven't started posting!

I'm looking forward to meeting every single one of you, one way or another.

ALSO! Don't forget to post your YM! name in our other thread

Yahoo ID Check List

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

BossMOD

BossMOD
Admin

All of the threads have been joined! Awesome work people!

I'd rather not have to bring unanswered threads to everyone's attention again, so if you'd be kind enough, please locate the "View Unanswered Posts" and "View Posts Since Last Visit" link on the Home Page for the forum when you log in and click them every so often to see if you can't work your way into one of these threads.

Thanks, and I'm so proud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum