Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
The Tranquility of the night. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tranquility of the night.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tranquility of the night. Empty The Tranquility of the night. Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:23 pm

In the early hours of the morning still during the deepest darkest part of the night, She sat there near the surface of the clear waters leaning against the comforting willow tree that reached over the banks edge. Her long Dark hair draped over her shoulders like a river of black flowing gently over her shoulders covering her chest as she sings softly to the full moon. Her crystal blue eyes gazed over the glistening waters. She smiles as she takes in a deep breathe and watches the nocturnal life comes to life before her eyes. She felt at piece the only thing that could complete this time was for someone to share this moment with her.

2The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

What drew Kouichi from the walls of Caislin? There was no storm coming. No static to call him. Yet he wanted to just keep walking. His brown all season jacket zipped up, and the hood over his head. One might say he looked more like he belonged in a snowy area. The bandanna that usually kept his hair up, was pulled down over his mouth to hide his breath. He even wore regular jeans. That itself was rare. The blonde bangs that hung in his face seemed lost in the fluffy fabric of his hood. A special belt held his katana and wakizashi.

The wooden geta sandals seemed to find the roots of trees. The small wooden blocks that lifted the sandal from the ground, never seemed to get caught or trip him up. Closed eyelids made him appear blind to the untrained eye. Yet he did not reach for anything. Nor did he seem impaired. No, it was more aware. Yet something was still wrong. The situation caused an unsettling feelings that forced him to caress the hilt of his wakizashi. "I could swear.... " He whispered.

With a lazy jump, he was tossed forward through a bush. Finding himself at the edge of the lake. "Oi, that would have been bad..." He mumbled. Staring with slight confusion at the bank of the water. "I wonder..." He began to turn, only to spot a female relaxing alone. "Oh... Good evening.." His right hand lifted, scratching his right cheek nervously. "I didn't mean to bother you. I'll leave you be." With a simple martial artist bow, he began to turn away.

3The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:23 pm

She looked to him and tilted her head, "You did not disturb me." she spoke softly before rising from the ground and dusting her self off and looked up towards him. "If you would like to stay that would be nice, the night is much to beautiful to observe it alone." She blinked and place her hand to the back of her head embarrassed, "Forgive me... I'm new around here, My name is Raaja, and you are?" she asked, it was unusual to really find her some other place then the Greenhouse as of late but the night drew her out of her dwelling to relax and get rejuvenated. It was no easy task to revive nearly dead plants but it was to her liking. She looked at him and examined his looks she had only met two people since she had came here and it was pleasing to know there was more to come. She looked to his shoes and smiled "Lovely Geta, I haven't seen any since I was in Japan..." she looked to him and smiled. "Where do you hail from?" she asked trying to make conversation.

4The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Aizawa Kouichi." With a slight bow, he perched himself upon an above ground root and bent his knees to lower his stance. "Where I hail from?" His smirking face crossed into a confusion. He thought for a moment. "I suppose the best answer is to simply say I hail from Japan." He shrugged it off, as though it didn't bother him that he didn't remember his hometown.

With a sigh, he began to scratch at his right cheek with a single finger tip. "And yourself? I'm sure you weren't born here... No, you're far to exotic." His smirk never left his lips. As though it was simply how his face fell. The slits that allowed his vision staying invisible to the average person. His gaze was focused upward. Gazing with a bored expression towards the sky.

He didn't wait for an answer though. He began to speak once more. "Clear skies are boring... I wish it'd at least get cloudy..." He sounded disappointed. Giving him a very childish manner.

5The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

She looked up and smiled,"yes, Clear is usually better, However on a night like this, a clear sky lets you see the stars." She looked up and smiled, "And Where I had come from no longer exists..." She sighed as she looked down to the water just feet from them then stopped for a moment her eyes furrowed as if trying to make sense of something. "Exotic?" She asked turning to him in wonder. The moon shined brightly making her crystal blue eyes glisten brightly. She Looked over to him and examined his features, she looked to him and then smiled. "So, what is it you like to do?" She smiled thinking of questions to ask her new acquaintance. She brushed her long black behind her ear.

6The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:26 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Yes, exotic. Not that its rare. This is our little piece of paradise." His tone was like the waves of the ocean. yet his smirk never faded. "I am a street performer. From juggling to acrobatics." The lids of crystal ball like eyes opened. The electric blue hues seemed lost within a fury of electrical static. As if to examine her better. "I suppose swordmanship is my hobby."

"And yourself?" His eyes once more closing, as he lifted a hand to pull the bandanna from his face more. The moon light illuminating him in such a way an eery way. Though his stare seemed locked directly ahead of him, his gaze continued to watch this new comer. Blond hair seemingly lazily combed.

7The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:51 am

She looked to him and smiled, "Gardening.... Something about the plants make me feel like Im not alone..." She said as she looked towards him, the reflections of the water glistened in her eyes as she turned towards the lake, "paradise?" she Pondered on the word for just a moment,"yes, I suppose it is isn't it" she smiled as she then turned back to him, "I suppose exotic is a good term for people here." She smiled happily and looked towards him and laughed happily, "Swordsmen? What blade is at your hand?" she looked to him interested in the new topic as she tilted her head and waited for his reply.

8The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"From katana and wakizashi, to yari and naginata. Sickle and chain, to hand-to-hand. Samurai train in all of these and more." He snickered, and his smirk grew wide. Like a child proud of his painting, he gazed over at the woman. Compared to some that he met, she was completely harmless. He could have gone on about principles and even different opinions on these weapons, but he thought she got the idea. "And yourself? I'm guessing, a Chinese swordsmanship, or perhaps war fans?"

Perhaps she was even truly harmless with no combative ability. His mind began to stumble a slight bit. Why did an unarmed, harmless person make him nervous. Left leg beginning to lift, he then planted it so that he was perched, using the sole of his sandal to grip the root on either side. His knees bent and pointing out. Imitating a monkey using a tree branch to stand.

9The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:52 pm

She smiled, "Close to the war fans," She smiled as she lifted her right hand as if holding something, a green light glowed starting at the palm of her hand. She lifted her left hand almost two feet from her right as the green glow darted rapidly to the left then circled around making a large green circuit the glow mad a soft hum before generating a ringed blade. She smiled as she glazed down at it, the blade itself glowed in the moonlight she smiled soften as she looked to them. "My father crafted these while I was still a youngling..." She looked to him, "I haven't used them in years..." She said before she looked at him. "it was made from his enemies bone... A Moon dragon... that went rogue and massacred my whole family while my father and I were gone." She stopped and looked to him shyly. "Forgive me... I did not mean to get sentimental..." She smiled then held them out for him. "Would you like to see them?" She asked tilting her head smiling softly.

10The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

His knees shot straight. Sending him up into the air. Yet the timing was out of synch, on purpose. This low skip, sent him directly to her side. Though it was only a mere foot or two. Without looking at her, or losing his smile. His right hand lowered and pushed the circle blades back to her with a gentle push. "Do you feel proud of those blades?" His tone had changed, as though he was beginning to get annoyed.

His hand retreated and slowly he began to draw his own katana. The cold steel shimmered faintly in the moon light. Still the blade did not come out fully. Simply enough to reflect the moon light. His head lifted and turned to gaze at her. His smiling face seemed to argue with his tone. "Let's hope you never have to shed blood with them."

11The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:53 pm

She looked away embarrassed as the circuits disappeared. She looked back to the waters as reflections of the past passes before her eyes for just a split second. "I didnt mean to alarm you" in a fluid motion she was back on the ground looking at the water and and her features turned back to a peaceful moment. "One of the many problems with being as old as me is memories of the past flood at at any moment they want to." She smiled and looked to him becoming him over with a wave of her hand. "Tell me, why did you choose the ways of the swords?" She asked as she showed curiosity once more. Her Crystal eyes where soft and sincere as she looked back at him waving to him once more. She froze for a split second, it was weird for her not to have plants to tend to to avoid discomfort.She worked to pushed through this with one more smile, "sorry, I do get excited to meet people. However Without the garden I am not focused on how to react..." She looked away once more looking back to the water. "So I will wait till you are comfortable to sit by me and when your are ready to allow me to get to know you." She smiled looking to him from the corner of her eyes. Every feature of her was honest and calm as she patiently waited for him to get comfortable again.

12The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"I chose the sword, because of how powerless I am." His right hand released the hilt of his sword, and it fell back into its sheath. His eyes locked on his palm. Cracking his neck, he sighed. How could he explain it to someone outside his family? "I come from a long line of element-users. Though I was the first to be born with the ability of self-mutilation." A huff of breath escaped. And he made a tight fist. "Unfortunately... I'll have to refuse such a kind offer. Sitting with you, would prove... troublesome." His smile began to fade, before he sighed. "I'm rather limited on how close I can be near females... Contact is nearly impossible." His head turned away, and he stared at the sky once more. "Probably the worst thing a man could be afflicted with, and I live with it peacefully."

13The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 pm

She looked to him and smiled, "Your not powerless unless you tell yourself you are powerless... Power comes from within ones heart... A normal human can have power as long as he believes he has power..." She smiled looking to him. "and what do you mean about girls?" She looked to him unsure but was willing to listen if he was willing to tell. "I may be reading this wrong... But not every girl is the same... if it is in fact girl troubles..." she smiled and placed her hand on her knee. "What seems to be troubling you?" she asked watching the spikes in the water. "If you are willing to talk I am willing to listen..." She smiled as she tucked more of her long black hair behind her ear. "if not that's fine as well, we can switch subjects" she laughed softly and looked to him smiling. "How about Kare Raisu? Do you like it?" She asked happily tilting her head to the side with her eyes closed.

14The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"No, no. Raaja-san. You misunderstand... I have gynophobia. It mean's I have an irrational fear of women." He couldn't help but burst out in an amused chuckle. "It started at the end of my seventeenth year. My mother kicked me out. It seemed so important she would scream and tell me I was unwanted. Since then, I just have been fearful of women." He shrugged it off and his knees bent outward once more. As though he really didn't care what they talked about as long as he had his distance. "I don't like many men either... That's a habit I formed in practicing kendo when I was young. After I left home I trained in kenjustu and started wielding a real blade." His lips snapped shut and tightly pulled into his mouth. "I'm ranting sorry... I can shut up." His lips pulled back into his mouth and he chuckled and smiled childishly. His street performer lifestyle and habits showing wildly as he seemed so focused on examining the root to figure new ways to balance.

15The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 am

She looked to him smiled very softly and apologetically. "Not all women are like that, and no offense But she doesn't sound much of a mother. Please take no offense to that.." She looked away "I hardly care for one or the other." She laughed softly. "and it is actually better to rant then to keep things in.." she said as she looked back to him watching his features with her crystal blue eyes. She turned to him and hugged her knees. "May I ask you a question?" she watch him placing her chin on her crossed arms letting her hair curtain around her. She tilted her head slightly watching his features trying to judge when to keep her mouth shut.

16The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"No offense taken. It's not something I can change." He chuckled and looked back at his companion. "Ask away, if I don't wanna answer, I'll tell ya'." His childish smirk no less that friendly. He thought for a moment, what would have possibly come into that head of her's? What had he said, or skipped over that would grant the need for answers? Though then again he really wouldn't know until she asked the question. Then, as though he was struck with a sudden boredom, he drew the wakizashi. The short blade shimmering in the moon light, as he held it above his head to inspect the steel blade. Hos odd that his mind wandered so quickly, but he couldn't help it. His brow pulled in tightly in an annoyed manner as he still listened to her, awaiting her answer.

17The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

She smiled and looked to him then up to the moon. "What is it that you treasure most?" She asked looking to him smiling, "If you have that simple thing, no one could stop you from protecting it...." She looked to him and spoke softly again. "and why do you think you are powerless?" she asked as she placed her left hand on the ground and it began to glow a bright green. Slowly a bud grew from the ground reaching up towards the sky its leaves began to unfurled soaking up the moonlight. She smiled lifting her left hand to caress the bud, coaxing it to stretch open. As the buds velvet blue petals stretched open it began to glow a low blue color. She smiled as she watched it carefully and looked up towards him smiling kindly. the atmosphere around her was peaceful and calm.

18The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"What I treasure the most?" The question baffled him slightly. What he treasured? In fact he had never had anything to protect, let alone treasure. Still, after a moment he shrugged. "I have nothing." It didn't seem to phase him any. "I suppose its my life. To live on." Yet the second question truly caught him off guard. Why was he powerless? How to explain it. How to make it make sense. "Have you ever seen the Japanese paper lanterns? They are beautiful, but if the flame gets too high, it will burn up and disappear. I'm sorta like that... Electricity runs through me. Heating my insides up with friction, until I feel like I'm on fire." Yes, that explanation was the best.

19The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:07 am

She smiled and looked to him, "Then you misjudge, the lantern has power." She said as she giggled softly, "The lantern has the gift of light produced by the flame in its core. The flame is what drives the lantern to be even more beautiful, to be able to shed light onto those who need it, and to give a soft warmed to let those around it. yes the flame can easily be put out... But all it takes is that special match to light the flame once again. When the Lantern grows hungry for this power it holds, it burns from its carelessness..." She said as she looked to him, "You might feel powerless because you haven't found what your looking for" she said as she looked her him, she may not look like it but being as old as she was truly has taught her so much. The wisdom of her years was apparent in her eyes as she looked to him.

20The Tranquility of the night. Empty Re: The Tranquility of the night. Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"No, I'm powerless because I lack the will to kill myself. I will not accept it." He couldn't help but laugh. Did Raaja really think he was just being hard on himself? That was slightly naive. "Lightning... In my family, I possess the power of electricity. Uncontrolled, and unpredictable. If I limit the use and even the voltage, I have some control. Still, it burns away my body every time. What good is such a power." He gripped the hilt of his katana and smiled childishly without any worry. "So if I can't depend on my power, I'll rely on my strength. That way I'll live on."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum